Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who runs this club 03:06 - Mar 8 with 2198 viewsBazzanne

I have been a Dale supporter for 73 years, I say this not because I think that makes me special but to show how much I love this club and how much it means to me. As a child I had to take the jibes and skits of the others for being a Dale supporter.
I am sad now when I think of what's happening to this Club. I know we have never hit the big time but we have never as supporters to my knowledge been as uninformed as we are now.
Just who runs this club? Is it the chairman, the board in general, or the CEO. If it's the CEO then he can get in the taxi with BBM.
We seem to be treated like mushrooms at the moment (kept in the dark and fed bullshit), at least we used to get videos from Chris Dunphy when anything serious was happening. Wish he was back, at least he was Dale through and through. I probably haven't many more seasons to watch but however many I hope they are better than than the rubbish being served up now. I won't stop watching, it's in my blood, ever hopeful for better times. UTD.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 3:12]
Who runs this club on 08:04 - Mar 8 with 2052 viewsinthenet

Very true post, a reflection on what everyone is feeling I fear for the damage this set up is doing!!

Rastrickblue

Who runs this club on 09:09 - Mar 8 with 1947 viewsDalenet

We are being treated a bit like numpties. Anybody watched the Connor Shaughnessy's interview on the OS post Sunderland? He has been told what to say and finishes the interview telling us that the coaches are doing the right things. Jeepers Connor you are no doubt a nice lad, but we are not stupid. You don't sound like a player ready to fight and you didn't convince me that the club is ready for a fight either. Every game is a tough one you say - well they are now a lot tougher than they should be and some of the players are way better than this.

In fact it feels like we are resigned and going through the motions.
Who runs this club on 12:22 - Mar 8 with 1743 viewsNafelad

I agree with the OP - I've only supported Dale for about 55 seasons, but in all my time I've never felt like I do now. If nothing changes, I won't be renewing my season ticket/card (that is, if there are any next season!)

Topcat

Who runs this club on 12:29 - Mar 8 with 1723 viewsD_Alien

Who runs this club on 09:09 - Mar 8 by Dalenet

We are being treated a bit like numpties. Anybody watched the Connor Shaughnessy's interview on the OS post Sunderland? He has been told what to say and finishes the interview telling us that the coaches are doing the right things. Jeepers Connor you are no doubt a nice lad, but we are not stupid. You don't sound like a player ready to fight and you didn't convince me that the club is ready for a fight either. Every game is a tough one you say - well they are now a lot tougher than they should be and some of the players are way better than this.

Agree about the Shaughnessy interview

No-one expects too much from young players in front of an interview mic but the body language told you everything you needed to know. Despondent isn't the word

Slightly tic but putting him out there can only be down to 'media exposure' as part of the package when he signed as well as game time

Time for the club to advertise for a Media Training Officer

[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 12:33]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who runs this club on 14:44 - Mar 8 with 1499 viewsBillyRudd

Who runs this club on 09:09 - Mar 8 by Dalenet

Can,t bring myself to watch it but to say the coaches are doing the right things is another classic example of Orwellian "Double Speak" where up is down and down is up.
When oh when is someone from the club going to start acknowledging we are on the precipice of undoing all that has been achieved over the last few seasons. You can,t begin to fix a problem until you actually recognise there is one.
Not having a go at Shaughnessy he,s just a messenger but when BBM says "if we continue doing the right things until the end of the season we will be ok"!! For Pete,s sake.
Brian lad just contemplate this....
There is more chance of Cheryl Cole banging on my door after midnight in her scanties, carrying bacon egg and sausage saying you will need this later after what I have in store for you, than your philosophy keeping us in Lg1
Who runs this club on 16:23 - Mar 8 with 1352 viewsdavidab2202

Brilliant post, Bazzanne,just about 5 years behind you in terms of support but with you in your feelings 100%
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 17:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024