Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cobblers 16:23 - Jun 18 with 5955 viewsBigKindo

Inspector Knacker hot on the trail of the missing £ 10.25 million loan made to Northampton Town.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-57525981
Cobblers on 17:00 - Jun 18 with 3462 viewsSuddenLad

None of them live anywhere near Northampton. Another apparent fraud, using a football club as a means of covering up the dealings. Shocking. How many more? More importantly, what are the implications for the football club?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Cobblers on 17:18 - Jun 18 with 3402 viewsR17ALE

Talking of wrong doings, it's come to light that one of the recently departed Dale Directors is currently trying to auction his shares off.

This only 18 days after he implored people not to buy shares privately as that would stop the money going into the club. You can't make this stuff up!

Neither can you hide it. The truth always outs!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Cobblers on 17:42 - Jun 18 with 3344 viewsdawlishdale

Cobblers on 17:18 - Jun 18 by R17ALE

Talking of wrong doings, it's come to light that one of the recently departed Dale Directors is currently trying to auction his shares off.

This only 18 days after he implored people not to buy shares privately as that would stop the money going into the club. You can't make this stuff up!

What scummy behaviour.

It's shameless. Which ex Director is it by the way? They deserve to be named it it's true.
Cobblers on 17:47 - Jun 18 with 3330 viewsBigKindo

Cobblers on 17:00 - Jun 18 by SuddenLad

None of them live anywhere near Northampton. Another apparent fraud, using a football club as a means of covering up the dealings. Shocking. How many more? More importantly, what are the implications for the football club?

I assume they are indebted to Nothampton B C for the £ 10.25 million plus interest less any repayments already made.
Cobblers on 17:57 - Jun 18 with 3289 viewsEllDale

Cobblers on 17:42 - Jun 18 by dawlishdale

What scummy behaviour.

It's shameless. Which ex Director is it by the way? They deserve to be named it it's true.

An auction implies that there is more than one bidder.
Didn’t know they were so were highly valued.
Like I said on another thread, I don’t want to see him swanning around hospitality areas with his nose in the corporate trough.
Cobblers on 18:01 - Jun 18 with 3279 viewsBigKindo

Cobblers on 17:57 - Jun 18 by EllDale

Like I said on another thread, I don’t want to see him swanning around hospitality areas with his nose in the corporate trough.

Has the auction started and has it attracted any bids? Any links. Corporate troughs do not provide hospitality to noses but snouts.
Cobblers on 18:13 - Jun 18 with 3243 viewsR17ALE

Cobblers on 17:57 - Jun 18 by EllDale

I should have used the word hawk, rather than auction.

It's the one who's a lifelong fan of this wonderful football club, and who's been working terribly hard of late.

Cobblers on 18:21 - Jun 18 with 3206 viewsBigKindo

I would like to think that those who wish to invest in the Clubs shares would wish to purchase newly issued shares to benefit the Club. There are more deserving cases who should have the benefit of a sale of previously issued stock and whom the Club have failed to contact in recent years and who may wish to dispose of their holdings.
Login to get fewer ads

Cobblers on 18:44 - Jun 18 with 3139 viewsJames1980

Cobblers on 18:13 - Jun 18 by R17ALE

It's the one who's a lifelong fan of this wonderful football club, and who's been working terribly hard of late.

What are the implications if they get into 'the wrong hands' and as an existing shareholder they were able to purchase their allocation of new shares if any are released?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Cobblers on 18:54 - Jun 18 with 3127 viewsBigKindo

Cobblers on 18:44 - Jun 18 by James1980

What are the implications if they get into 'the wrong hands' and as an existing shareholder they were able to purchase their allocation of new shares if any are released?

I would think that any speculator with any potential wrong intentions must now be dissuaded by the recent display of the Trust and fans etc
Cobblers on 18:58 - Jun 18 with 3115 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Cobblers on 18:44 - Jun 18 by James1980

Would the Trust be able to cobble some cash together to purchase the shares from him? I know this would stick in the craw but at least we’d know the shares hadn’t fallen into the wrong hands.
Cobblers on 19:07 - Jun 18 with 3066 viewsJames1980

Cobblers on 18:58 - Jun 18 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Would the Trust be able to cobble some cash together to purchase the shares from him? I know this would stick in the craw but at least we’d know the shares hadn’t fallen into the wrong hands.

Wouldn't it also mean that if and when new shares are released the trust would be entitled to a greater amount?

Cobblers on 19:18 - Jun 18 with 3053 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Cobblers on 19:07 - Jun 18 by James1980

Wouldn't it also mean that if and when new shares are released the trust would be entitled to a greater amount?

Not sure James, but there have been expressions of interest on here for the purchase of shares. Although this isn’t a new share issue I wonder if fans would be prepared to donate some cash to put an offer in?
It’s not an ideal scenario but I’d put a couple of quid in myself & would be happy for the trust to hold them as the fans representatives. Problem is timescale.
Cobblers on 19:25 - Jun 18 with 3031 viewsNewbury_Dale

Cobblers on 17:18 - Jun 18 by R17ALE

Any ideas on the value of the individuals shares ?
Cobblers on 19:31 - Jun 18 with 3019 views1907

I for one would 100% contribute towards buying a certain scumbag former directors shares in the name of the trust.
Cobblers on 19:48 - Jun 18 with 2956 views1907

Cobblers on 18:13 - Jun 18 by R17ALE

How many shares does this scumbag have? What would he the market value? This information would be extremely appreciated
Cobblers on 19:50 - Jun 18 with 2950 viewsSalegraham

Cobblers on 19:31 - Jun 18 by 1907

I for one would 100% contribute towards buying a certain scumbag former directors shares in the name of the trust.

Me too, but only if he resigns as CEO and is made to attend matches in the Sandy Lane end.
Cobblers on 20:01 - Jun 18 with 2906 viewsR17ALE

Cobblers on 19:48 - Jun 18 by 1907

How many shares does this scumbag have? What would he the market value? This information would be extremely appreciated

Don't know the exact figure - about 14,000.

Market Value £28,000

Real Value - what anyone is prepared to pay.

Cobblers on 20:01 - Jun 18 with 2904 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Fitzo’s “fitz for purpose” site stated that he owns 13100 shares. Current value unknown.
Cobblers on 20:03 - Jun 18 with 2896 viewsJames1980

How easy would it be for the trust to setup a shares fund?

Cobblers on 20:09 - Jun 18 with 2887 views49thseason

Former Director Bottomley has 13100 shares, probably purchased at £2.00 each. Former Director Rawlinson has 14250.

Fwiw, the trust could do worse than mopping up shares from people who want to sell them, equally, in time, the club will hopefully be in a position to buy them back too.

The Trust's stated objective is to maximise their influence on events at the club, becoming a bigger shareholder would help to fulfill that objective.

If there is an opportunity for supporters to buy shares, they could easily proxy them to the trust for Agms etc without giving up ownership.
Cobblers on 20:58 - Jun 18 with 2820 views100notout

Cobblers on 20:09 - Jun 18 by 49thseason

Former Director Bottomley has 13100 shares, probably purchased at £2.00 each. Former Director Rawlinson has 14250.

Fwiw, the trust could do worse than mopping up shares from people who want to sell them, equally, in time, the club will hopefully be in a position to buy them back too.

The Trust's stated objective is to maximise their influence on events at the club, becoming a bigger shareholder would help to fulfill that objective.

If there is an opportunity for supporters to buy shares, they could easily proxy them to the trust for Agms etc without giving up ownership.

I think the trust would be better subscribing for new shares being issued so that money goes directly to the club, rather than mopping up shares from those that want to sell. If those shareholder wished to donate their shares to the club however thats a completely different matter

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Cobblers on 21:08 - Jun 18 with 2811 viewsJames1980

Cobblers on 20:58 - Jun 18 by 100notout

I think the trust would be better subscribing for new shares being issued so that money goes directly to the club, rather than mopping up shares from those that want to sell. If those shareholder wished to donate their shares to the club however thats a completely different matter

Won't the trust be entitled to a larger share of the new shares though if they increase their holding by purchasing shares off existing holders?

Cobblers on 22:13 - Jun 18 with 2717 viewsDalenet

Cobblers on 20:01 - Jun 18 by R17ALE

Don't know the exact figure - about 14,000.

Market Value £28,000

Real Value - what anyone is prepared to pay.

I'll offer him 10p a share and he can then retire
Cobblers on 22:58 - Jun 18 with 2645 views1907

In this instance, given the sins of certain individuals I feel if there is an opportunity to do so I would rather rid our club of this rat & move forward forgetting his reign of damage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024