Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Share Issue 13:49 - Nov 18 with 9937 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

We'd expect further movement on this (& maybe a statement from the club) very soon.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Share Issue on 16:41 - Nov 19 with 3638 viewsA_Newby

Share Issue on 14:14 - Nov 19 by D_Alien

That's a great summary, and answers the question posed by lyberoc a few posts earlier

I particularly like your question 3, regarding the shareholding claimed by Morton House. Those 211000 (approx) shares reside somewhere, and imo remain too close to 25% for any of us to think this is over. The successful share issue has resulted in the shares becoming much diluted but it'd only need another 1200 shares (approx) for that shareholding to rise above 25% again. I think you're absolutely right that an effort should be made to recapture as many of the 211000 shares as possible without expending funds that are much-needed elsewhere

The Board seem to be a lot more established and comfortable with the share position, and they should be - it been a fantastic effort in a short space of time and with threats hanging over them that were rightly ignored. But having a 24.8% shareholding in our beloved club in the wrong hands still feels just wrong. Breathing space has been achieved it would seem, but the disease of Bottomley and Morton House needs to be eradicated whenever possible

It’s difficult to know how many shares Morton House actually “hold”, but I agree with you that Morton House only needing around 1200 shares to take their holding back over the 25% mark is worrying.

That’s why I was asking my first question about whether the Dale trust would be allowed to continue to purchase any unsold shares.

As a rough guide for every 4,000 shares that the trust, or supporters, acquire, then the Morton House holding is diluted by a around a further 0.11%. They would then need to acquire an additional 1,000 (approx.) shares to go back over the 25% mark

So, for example if the trust (or supporters) could purchase a further 20,000 shares then the Morton House holding would be reduced by 0.55% and they would need to purchase around an additional 5,000 shares to go back over the 25% mark. Still too close for comfort but better.

If the trust (or supporters) could buy all the remaining RAFC shares, then this would reduce the Morton House share holding below 23.5% and they would need to obtain around 14,000 more shares to move back over the 25% mark.

From the Companies House website, we know of all the share allocations that were completed by 12th November 2021.

I wonder if there are there still some share applications “in the pipeline” that have yet to be processed and reported?
Share Issue on 19:34 - Nov 19 with 3345 viewsDalenet

Share Issue on 16:28 - Nov 19 by AllBlueDale

I was always plnanning to invest in some shares so I'm dissapointed to have missed out, especially with so many left available.
Was a deadline mentioned at any stage of the process?

There wasn't really a process. The club was not legally allowed to run a shares purchase campaign. But as a private company they can accept applications to buy shares on demand. That is why you haven't heard about the process via the club media routes. It was the Trust and certain message board users that communicated shares could now be bought.

You could always email Nicola Toolan at the club and ask whether there are any unsold shares available. But the Chairman's message seems to suggest that they have all been sold/allocated.
Share Issue on 11:44 - Nov 20 with 2954 viewsSalegraham

My share certificate arrived today, so everyone else's will be with you all soon. A quick question, how many new shareholders are there now ?
Share Issue on 14:47 - Nov 20 with 2741 viewsDaleiLama

Share Issue on 11:44 - Nov 20 by Salegraham

My share certificate arrived today, so everyone else's will be with you all soon. A quick question, how many new shareholders are there now ?

Got mine too. Simon said over 500 so guess it's less than 600?

Edit - that was in total
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 14:47]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Share Issue on 15:15 - Nov 20 with 2672 viewsHullDale

Simon G is on BBC RM after the match today - should be worth a listen.
Share Issue on 15:41 - Nov 20 with 2605 viewstony_roch975

Share Issue on 11:44 - Nov 20 by Salegraham

There were 344 shareholders in the June 2021 Confirmation Statement so another couple of hundred?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Share Issue on 15:42 - Nov 20 with 2600 viewsjudd

Share Issue on 15:15 - Nov 20 by HullDale

Simon G is on BBC RM after the match today - should be worth a listen.

But what does Simon know about Bolton?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Share Issue on 18:03 - Nov 20 with 2414 viewsHullDale

Share Issue on 15:42 - Nov 20 by judd

But what does Simon know about Bolton?

Not enough to get on, by the looks of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Share Issue on 18:03 - Nov 20 with 2412 viewsrochedale

Share Issue on 14:47 - Nov 20 by DaleiLama

Got mine too. Simon said over 500 so guess it's less than 600?

Edit - that was in total
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 14:47]

Got mine too, shame about the spelling mistakes!!🙄

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Share Issue on 18:31 - Nov 25 with 1778 viewsNorthernDale

I have not received my share certificate yet, which is worrying.
Share Issue on 19:11 - Nov 25 with 1692 viewsnordenblue

Share Issue on 18:31 - Nov 25 by NorthernDale

I have not received my share certificate yet, which is worrying.

I was thinking similar,mine only arrived 2 days ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024