Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! 22:03 - Apr 25 with 39719 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites you to Rome in July 2022 to celebrate one year of a failed hostile takeover.

Here's why:
https://www.thesouthallwedding.com/our-story

What do you do when your 2021 wedding is cancelled due to Covid-19 all whilst the devious plotting and scheming of a hostile takeover of a League 2 football club goes very baldy (sorry badly) wrong?

Rearrange your wedding!

God bless our Captain Sabotage, Alexander Jarvis - he has done it again. He's turned from our supergrass to travel agent!

This wedding is just like a David Bottomley end of season awards do. No children allowed.

The happy couple want no gifts, only our attendance and love explaining:
"Your loving presence at our wedding to celebrate our special day is all we need and is the best gift you could give us.

How did this very happy couple meet?

Drunk and desperate at 3am on Boxing Day.

It all began the same as all great love stories… fate, coincidence and drunken nights out. Then David Bottomley called Alexander Jarvis who couldn't keep his big mouth shut......

The summary:

Matt and Jade met in the beautiful city of Manchester when they were both leaving the same nightclub at 3am on Boxing Day, and after a few smooth chat-up lines later (I’ll let you guys guess who’s the smooth talker!) BBM pins were exchanged and the rest is history. It might not have been the typical Romeo and Juliet set-up but it has exceeded any classic love story. It’s been over 10 years and after two beautiful children, a house renovation, A COUPLE OF FOOTBALL CLUBS and years of endless love and support for each other, it’s finally time for these two to say… I do.

The Wedding Schedule:
Matt and Jade joyfully request the pleasure of your company as we share our vows and join in marriage in the presence of dearest family and friends. Both the ceremony and the reception will be held at the same location which will remain a surprise for all guests. Transport to the event has been arranged for all guests, the pick up point will be in Via Ludovisi, by Hotel Hassler.

Fat Pat loves a good cry at a wedding. She's packing her bags and her camera to see who she might be able to see at such an illustrious event. Matt might have spurned Fat Pat's greasy barms but she's happy he has found true love.

Dress code

**PLEASE NOTE THE BRIDE HAS REQUESTED THAT THE WEARING OF FOOTBALL SHIRTS IS MANDATORY**

To avoid any kit clashes please note that the bride will NOT be wearing white.

Meet-up and kick-off

Meet here 4pm on 2nd July 2022:
https://www.hotelhasslerroma.com/

Saturday Late Kick-off: 5pm on 2nd July 2022

Saturday Evening do kick-off: 7pm on 2nd July 2022

Post match: Sunday brunch 11am to 3pm

The lads from the singing section are ready with their drums and trumpets.

Charlton Athletic Fans are ready in numbers.

ARE YOU READY?!

Because we're all going on a European tour.
A European tour.
A European tour.

RSVP here (please be polite!):
https://www.thesouthallwedding.com/rsvp

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 08:35 - May 10 with 9841 viewsJames1980

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 06:19 - May 10 by RAFCBLUE

Altogether now:

Infamous Matthew Southall, went to Rome to see the Pope.....

Hopefully the EFL excommunicate Southall, Curran, Jarvis et al

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 14:59 - May 15 with 9482 viewsHullDale

In the latest update, Jade & Matty have moved out of the family home.

Hopefully everyone who was owed money gets paid, although I wouldn't be too confident!
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:56 - May 16 with 9230 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 14:59 - May 15 by HullDale

Hopefully everyone who was owed money gets paid, although I wouldn't be too confident!

Looking at the trail that Village Energy Solutions has left and the massive dirty fingerprints on the laundry from Captain Sabotage Alexander Jarvis with regards to Morton House even if everyone does get paid, there may be someone looking at the "proceeds" to consider if they are "of crime"

God bless Captain Sabotage.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 10:20 - May 17 with 9035 viewsNorthernDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 14:59 - May 15 by HullDale

legal question, 'Can the court or the bailiffs seize the property and sell it at auction, to cover the money owed to the different parties, i.e the builders', based on the presumption that the debt as not be dealt with.
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:18 - May 17 with 8840 viewsjudd

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 10:20 - May 17 by NorthernDale

legal question, 'Can the court or the bailiffs seize the property and sell it at auction, to cover the money owed to the different parties, i.e the builders', based on the presumption that the debt as not be dealt with.

It would appear that the house has been sold and the legal searches highlighted the various charges against the property, so those charge holders will receive relevant payments first.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 16:29 - May 17 with 8699 viewsDaleiLama

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:18 - May 17 by judd

It would appear that the house has been sold and the legal searches highlighted the various charges against the property, so those charge holders will receive relevant payments first.

Will this affect Jade Katy's wedding dress fund or her supply of lip fillers?

Ironic that when she gets to Rome, she may find herself to be a Donna Nada too?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 21:06 - May 17 with 8532 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 16:29 - May 17 by DaleiLama

Will this affect Jade Katy's wedding dress fund or her supply of lip fillers?

Ironic that when she gets to Rome, she may find herself to be a Donna Nada too?

I have this funny feeling that if they do not get to Rome quickly then it might just be Goodnight Vienna.

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 21:16 - May 17 with 8518 viewsHullDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 21:06 - May 17 by RAFCBLUE

I have this funny feeling that if they do not get to Rome quickly then it might just be Goodnight Vienna.

So a Goner Nada then?
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 21:26 - May 17 with 8491 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 21:16 - May 17 by HullDale

So a Goner Nada then?

Goner go nee naw nee naw nee naw nee naw.

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:36 - May 19 with 8141 viewsSandyman

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 13:18 - May 17 by judd

That's nice to know.
Very sensible that the happy-couple-to-be are downgrading and settling their numerous debts, to clear the air for a stress-free wedding.
I've heard they've moved to a home in not quite so smart an area to live within their means, and that they used the "cheap as chips" services of "Roger's Removals" to transport the coffee table books.

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 20:03 - May 23 with 7801 viewsDorkingDale

Doesn't look like the golden couple received the memo about not outspending their means. The plastic princess has posted a photo of a welcoming note from an IKOS resort - 5* all inclusive somewhere in Greece or Spain.

Well, you wouldn't want to go on hollibobs without Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists, kids clubs and an awesome MINI Drive Adventure around the surrounding area would you?

Considering that her father appears to be a roofer who travels down south for work, she seems to have developed some expensive tastes.......
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 19:31 - May 26 with 7429 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 20:03 - May 23 by DorkingDale

Doesn't look like the golden couple received the memo about not outspending their means. The plastic princess has posted a photo of a welcoming note from an IKOS resort - 5* all inclusive somewhere in Greece or Spain.

Well, you wouldn't want to go on hollibobs without Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists, kids clubs and an awesome MINI Drive Adventure around the surrounding area would you?

Considering that her father appears to be a roofer who travels down south for work, she seems to have developed some expensive tastes.......

Good old Jade.

Sell a house where everyone knows where you live and take off to a secret location so that any remaining creditors can't find you.

Then post that secret location on Instagram so that people can find you.

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 16:17 - May 31 with 6987 viewsHullDale

The family holiday in Greece is over, and our mate Matt is due back into the UK today.

At the same time as his holiday was ending, one of the twitter trolls start posting again.

Coincidence?
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 10:42 - Jun 19 with 6367 viewsRAFCBLUE

Under 2 weeks to go!

https://www.justgetmarriedinitaly.com/marriage-sala-rossa-campidoglio-wedding-ha

Anyone wanting any help or advice:

LET’S CHAT

+39 339 456 2802

WhatsApp Free Calls & Messages available from Mon to Fri 10am-3pm

Just say that Jade's fellas mate Alexander Jarvis sent you.

If they don't pay up all of the suppliers it might still be cancelled yet!

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 16:58 - Jun 19 with 6114 viewsEllDale

I wonder if Matty Lund will be there?
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 18:39 - Jun 19 with 6025 viewswozzrafc

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 16:17 - May 31 by HullDale

The family holiday in Greece is over, and our mate Matt is due back into the UK today.

At the same time as his holiday was ending, one of the twitter trolls start posting again.

Coincidence?

Which one? I like a laugh
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 19:58 - Jun 19 with 5936 viewsHullDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 18:39 - Jun 19 by wozzrafc

Which one? I like a laugh

Our mate Huchen...

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 00:57 - Jun 20 with 5764 viewsDorkingDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 16:58 - Jun 19 by EllDale

I wonder if Matty Lund will be there?

Well, seeing as the plastic princess was a bridesmaid at his wedding last weekend, it seems like a no-brainer. Are Coral taking odds?
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 10:38 - Jun 20 with 5542 viewsjacko_dale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 19:58 - Jun 19 by HullDale

Our mate Huchen...

In Southall's defence (first and last time I'll ever say that), I'm fairly sure I've had a pop or two at his hair transplant in the past so I reckon I was fair game there!
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 11:20 - Jun 20 with 5476 viewsDorkingDale

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 10:38 - Jun 20 by jacko_dale

In Southall's defence (first and last time I'll ever say that), I'm fairly sure I've had a pop or two at his hair transplant in the past so I reckon I was fair game there!

Have you seen his hair lately? It's sprouting on the top.....
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 22:52 - Jun 20 with 5159 viewsdownunder

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 11:20 - Jun 20 by DorkingDale

Have you seen his hair lately? It's sprouting on the top.....

He now has short back and snides?
Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:59 - Jun 23 with 4806 viewsRAFCBLUE

Getting closer to the big day.

Hope the bride to be and groom to be have both been 100% honest in the build up and there are no last minute hitches......

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 00:12 - Jun 24 with 4800 viewsD_Alien

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 23:59 - Jun 23 by RAFCBLUE

Getting closer to the big day.

Hope the bride to be and groom to be have both been 100% honest in the build up and there are no last minute hitches......

"If any person... knows of any lawful impediment..."

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 20:03 - Jun 25 with 4406 viewsRAFCBLUE

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 00:12 - Jun 24 by D_Alien

"If any person... knows of any lawful impediment..."

This time next week, it will be all over.

The coming week of build up to the McManus / Southall wedding is going to be immense and I've heard some Charlton and Dale fans are going as early as Tuesday to "have a few beers and do the groundwork to get a ringside seat"

By 9pm (Rome time) we will all be reflecting on a job well done. There are always tears, glitter and confetti and most are expecting an emotional affair*

Here comes the bride
She's been told a pack of lies
And in Rome are lots of Charlton fans
Standing by her side.
Here comes the groom
He's running out of room
And he hasn't told his father-in-law
About the elephant in the room."

Chester Races today. The Eternal City next Saturday.

(* see what we did there )

Matt Southall invites all Dale fans to Rome for a pre-season special! on 19:38 - Jun 26 with 4125 viewsRAFCBLUE

One couple no longer on the Rome guest list for Matt and Jade are Jamie O'Hara and Elizabeth Jayne Tierney.

Despite quite a lot of football industry guests, the former Spurs player's name is mud in the Southall/McManus household because Jade is jealous that Matt's first true love was not her but "Miss Elizabeth" and Matt has Premier League footballer envy. Add to that that O'Hara and Tierney are no more following a 7 year relationship that recently ended:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10853979/Jamie-OHara-reveals-hes-S

Charlton fans recall that Matt Southall tried (and failed) to sue Jamie O'Hara:

Not that O'Hara is bothered as he's in the fighting condition of his life (and without the need of a hair transplant)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17686224/jamie-ohara-body-transformation-tottenha

Now what relevance does all this have to our favourite hair transplant fanatic and his upcoming wedding?

The Mail Article points out that Tierney called out on Instagram:
"when you catch somebody lying, they be madder than you"

Jade has been checking up on Matt and his "antics".

When the truth comes out, Jade is going to be mad, Matt. Very mad. Very very very mad.

James McManus is also going to be mad, Matt. Very mad. Very very very mad.

It's probably time to be honest with Jade, Matt. Get your version of events to her before Charlton and Dale fans do.

We know the TV programme is called "Don't Tell The Bride". but that's not going to work next weekend, Matt.

6 days to go until meltdown; Charlton and Dale fans can't wait.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024