Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season card renewal 21:59 - May 10 with 6591 viewsDale69er

Anyone had any problems renewing?

Two problems I'm aware of. Firstly I didn't get the email with the £35 discount voucher code. Secondly my brother in law received the voucher but was still charged full price.
Season card renewal on 17:39 - May 13 with 1385 viewsDaleiLama

Season card renewal on 17:33 - May 13 by AtThePeake

Do you get to the Dripping Pan at all James? Right near the top of my non-league bucket list.

Love the executive boxes!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season card renewal on 17:49 - May 13 with 1366 viewselectricblue

Over 400 sold so far....
Thats an excellent amount....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Season card renewal on 19:17 - May 13 with 1252 viewsJames1980

Season card renewal on 17:33 - May 13 by AtThePeake

Do you get to the Dripping Pan at all James? Right near the top of my non-league bucket list.

I am thoroughly ashamed to say I haven't and will rectify that next season

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Season card renewal on 07:47 - May 14 with 1049 viewswozzrafc

The ticketing system is another fcuk up from the bottemley era (there’s a pattern here!!)

Can’t seem to handle card verification very well. Every time you try to post payment and you need to verify your card it just crashes!! Given most credit cards are starting to use this how long before no one can buy anything
Season card renewal on 09:40 - May 14 with 982 viewsNorthernDale

I did my over the phone, because it seemed a lot easier then online and it was done very quickly.

I blame Bottomley for all the lack of cash turnstiles, which is no doubt costing us money with the casual fans, due to the hassle of getting a ticket from the office, then walking back to the turnstiles. I remember DB saying every other team does it, 'yes' it is fine if you are Burnley or Blackburn, but we are Rochdale and we need to attract the casual fans, who turn up on the day.
Season card renewal on 09:41 - May 14 with 981 viewsDaleiLama

Season card renewal on 07:47 - May 14 by wozzrafc

The ticketing system is another fcuk up from the bottemley era (there’s a pattern here!!)

Can’t seem to handle card verification very well. Every time you try to post payment and you need to verify your card it just crashes!! Given most credit cards are starting to use this how long before no one can buy anything

Lots of card companies have "safe" retailer lists that you can add to - mine does - and when you buy from anyone on that list no verification is needed. It's still only a work around and doesn't fix the problem but it might make things easier for some?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024