Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rules for this forum 16:40 - Jul 23 with 2294 viewsMe1

You must be obsessed with Bury and Hornets. Be a bit weird and kiss Kel the man's butt
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 16:47]
Rules for this forum on 17:01 - Jul 23 with 2191 viewskel

Even google translate couldn’t help with that one.

Have another try.
Rules for this forum on 17:08 - Jul 23 with 2135 viewsEllDale

The daft thing is me1 that perhaps you don’t realise how many people there are who contribute regularly on this forum who have followed Hornets for years as well as being keen Dale fans.
They and their families have put plenty of money into Hornets over the years but are currently being alienated from the town’s professional rugby league club by people like yourself.
Rules for this forum on 17:13 - Jul 23 with 2084 viewsMe1

Rules for this forum on 17:08 - Jul 23 by EllDale

The daft thing is me1 that perhaps you don’t realise how many people there are who contribute regularly on this forum who have followed Hornets for years as well as being keen Dale fans.
They and their families have put plenty of money into Hornets over the years but are currently being alienated from the town’s professional rugby league club by people like yourself.

The footy are the ones out of order. Taking everything away from a established RL club. Overall I have never really bothered about Rochdale AFC. But the behaviour of the fans towards Bury showed you as obsessive. I hope the same happens to you. I know you will be relegated at least this season.
Rules for this forum on 17:14 - Jul 23 with 2071 viewsD_Alien

I've heard of Me2

Is Me1 an elder sibling, who got their nose pushed out of joint when Me2 became more famous?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rules for this forum on 17:14 - Jul 23 with 2070 viewskel

Rules for this forum on 17:13 - Jul 23 by Me1

The footy are the ones out of order. Taking everything away from a established RL club. Overall I have never really bothered about Rochdale AFC. But the behaviour of the fans towards Bury showed you as obsessive. I hope the same happens to you. I know you will be relegated at least this season.

Oooh, stop mocking us or I may cry.
Rules for this forum on 17:16 - Jul 23 with 2067 viewsMoonyDale

Rules for this forum on 17:08 - Jul 23 by EllDale

There's plenty on here who followed Hornets for years myself included, and those same people have forgotten more about Hornets than this clown knows...And that goes for their chairman too...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Rules for this forum on 17:16 - Jul 23 with 2053 viewsEllDale

Established? How long? Two years, three years?
And that was after you went bust in around 2009 owing hundreds of thousands of pounds.
You wouldn’t exist today but for the generosity of one man who in the recent past wrote off £150k debt owed to him personally.
Rules for this forum on 17:17 - Jul 23 with 2052 views442Dale

Rules for this forum on 17:13 - Jul 23 by Me1

If you read that thread about Bury, there were plenty of offers of support with their situation, even ahead of when it became a serious one that threatened their league status.

Please could you list specifics, known factual evidence, which backs up the statement “Taking everything away from an established RL club”. Thank you.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Rules for this forum on 17:18 - Jul 23 with 2040 viewsMe1

Rules for this forum on 17:17 - Jul 23 by 442Dale

If you read that thread about Bury, there were plenty of offers of support with their situation, even ahead of when it became a serious one that threatened their league status.

Please could you list specifics, known factual evidence, which backs up the statement “Taking everything away from an established RL club”. Thank you.

Making them operate from a box etc. You know damn well
Rules for this forum on 17:18 - Jul 23 with 2037 viewsMoonyDale

Mom they took my ball away....

Rules for this forum on 17:23 - Jul 23 with 1964 viewsD_Alien

Rules for this forum on 17:18 - Jul 23 by Me1

Isn't the box too big for you these days?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rules for this forum on 17:24 - Jul 23 with 1959 views442Dale

No I don’t. A list of “everything” would provide detailed information for the Rochdale public to examine and form an opinion. Thank you for being able to do that, once the full list of everything is provided of course.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rules for this forum on 17:25 - Jul 23 with 1946 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2016/march/rochdale-football-club-secure-full

Thing is 442 it must be very hard to "take everything away" when since 2016 the current arrangements has been a 5 year status quo.

That statement implies that tomorrow's Hornets game won't go ahead as the only thing we know they have is a lease to use the ground.

If they play we know that is nonsense, which I suspect it is.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Rules for this forum on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 1853 viewsMoonyDale

Think yourself lucky, 150 of us used to live in't shoebox in't middle o road....

Rules for this forum on 18:59 - Jul 23 with 1699 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Bury were hilariously vvank, rugby league is shite and Kel has got a nice bum tbf.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 19:01]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Rules for this forum on 19:00 - Jul 23 with 1689 viewskel

Rules for this forum on 18:59 - Jul 23 by BigDaveMyCock

Bury were hilariously vvank, rugby league is shite and Kel has got a nice bum tbf.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 19:01]

Rules for this forum on 19:09 - Jul 23 with 1664 viewsMoonyDale

Rules for this forum on 19:00 - Jul 23 by kel

Kel you couldn't make this sh1t up, the ground restrictions thread on egg chasers.com has had to be removed due to potentially libelous content....Legal action threatened...Oh dear...Looks like The Hornet has been a very naughty boy...
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 19:16]

Rules for this forum on 19:19 - Jul 23 with 1607 viewskel

Rules for this forum on 19:09 - Jul 23 by MoonyDale

Kel you couldn't make this sh1t up, the ground restrictions thread on egg chasers.com has had to be removed due to potentially libelous content....Legal action threatened...Oh dear...Looks like The Hornet has been a very naughty boy...
[Post edited 23 Jul 2022 19:16]

Was just about to post the link. Twitching arse in Leigh now I reckon.
Rules for this forum on 19:27 - Jul 23 with 1579 viewsRAFCBLUE

Rules for this forum on 19:19 - Jul 23 by kel

Was just about to post the link. Twitching arse in Leigh now I reckon.

Gordon Sorfleet's moderator training school coming to the fore again.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Rules for this forum on 20:48 - Jul 23 with 1424 viewswindowsbug2002

Rules for this forum on 17:42 - Jul 23 by MoonyDale

Think yourself lucky, 150 of us used to live in't shoebox in't middle o road....

A shoe box isn't middle o road.........

Luxury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024