Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not my players 16:16 - Feb 23 with 3083 viewssomdale

Seems to be the excuse of the season failure.
Begs the question, has any Rochdale manager ever actually had the team they want?
I mean surely we are always getting the players that are left behind during each transfer window.
And if the players JB took on where half decent then we wouldn't have lost our first four and he wouldn't have had a job to apply for.
So it's a poor excuse, and he has failed to improve them in any shape or form.
He done well to get Lloyd and Malarkey here though in fairness
Not my players on 17:44 - Feb 23 with 2891 viewselectricblue

Where is this trialist JB said had been at the club 2 or 3 weeks now...

Surely if he was good enough he would have signed by now..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Not my players on 19:28 - Feb 23 with 2706 viewskel

Not my players on 17:44 - Feb 23 by electricblue

Where is this trialist JB said had been at the club 2 or 3 weeks now...

Surely if he was good enough he would have signed by now..

Well perhaps he wasn’t good enough and therefore hasn’t been signed. It’s kind of how having trialists works.
Not my players on 19:54 - Feb 23 with 2613 viewsmightydale

Not my players on 19:28 - Feb 23 by kel

Well perhaps he wasn’t good enough and therefore hasn’t been signed. It’s kind of how having trialists works.

He must be dogshite then, if he deemed not good enough.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Not my players on 10:08 - Feb 24 with 2268 viewsAtThePeake

I'm not sure about that. Take someone like James Ball for example, who we paid a fee for. It's fair to say Bentley would've spent that money elsewhere had he been in charge at the time.

It's fair to say all of us would've spent that money elsewhere had we been in charge at the time.

Tangled up in blue.

Not my players on 10:30 - Feb 24 with 2222 viewsD_Alien

Not my players on 10:08 - Feb 24 by AtThePeake

I'm not sure about that. Take someone like James Ball for example, who we paid a fee for. It's fair to say Bentley would've spent that money elsewhere had he been in charge at the time.

It's fair to say all of us would've spent that money elsewhere had we been in charge at the time.

Tbf, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Not my players on 00:04 - Feb 25 with 1883 viewssomdale

Not my players on 10:08 - Feb 24 by AtThePeake

I'm pretty sure if RS had a real choice he would have spent the money elsewhere also, but we have to be realistic and realise we don't get the choices we want, we choose the best of what's left, I remember there being few complaints when Ball was signed.
Not my players on 07:35 - Feb 25 with 1741 viewsrkershaw

Not my players on 00:04 - Feb 25 by somdale

I'm pretty sure if RS had a real choice he would have spent the money elsewhere also, but we have to be realistic and realise we don't get the choices we want, we choose the best of what's left, I remember there being few complaints when Ball was signed.

Just like the "That's not my....." Osbourne books for kids!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024