Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louie Moulden signs on loan 17:14 - Jul 13 with 2710 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/july/louiemouldenjoins/

Goalkeeper position sorted.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Louie Moulden signs on loan on 20:37 - Jul 13 with 2476 viewsEllDale

Just watched his interview on YouTube.
What a really pleasant, eloquent lad. Really seems to get the club.
Louie Moulden signs on loan on 21:11 - Jul 13 with 2405 viewsjonahwhereru

IMO we are make sound progress on the recruitment front, and this signing is further evidence of that. A position we were looking light in. The lad’s previous exposure to this level of football is a positive.
Louie Moulden signs on loan on 06:35 - Jul 14 with 2144 viewsrkershaw

Louie Moulden signs on loan on 21:11 - Jul 13 by jonahwhereru

IMO we are make sound progress on the recruitment front, and this signing is further evidence of that. A position we were looking light in. The lad’s previous exposure to this level of football is a positive.

If this kid is as assured with his goal keeping as he is infront of the camera then he'll do for me......welcome Louie! :)
Louie Moulden signs on loan on 16:27 - Jul 14 with 1770 viewsDrigdale

All of the new signings speak very well and appear to have a personable manner.
Suspect that the new Management team have done much more background checks than previous Managers.
Lets hope this helps on the pitch.
Louie Moulden signs on loan on 16:43 - Jul 14 with 1721 viewsD_Alien

Louie Moulden signs on loan on 16:27 - Jul 14 by Drigdale

All of the new signings speak very well and appear to have a personable manner.
Suspect that the new Management team have done much more background checks than previous Managers.
Lets hope this helps on the pitch.

That's a very good point

We've seen a succession of signings passing through what's appeared to be a revolving door, with barely a glance at what our club's about. (They may not all have left yet.)

It must've been frustrating for players such as Big Jim, Keohane and Hendo to witness and if that's come to an end we may just have a chance. It's not all about being pleasant to be around of course, and grit is needed but so is teamwork and with the basic skills make all the difference
[Post edited 14 Jul 2023 17:20]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Louie Moulden signs on loan on 17:03 - Jul 14 with 1647 viewsShun

Agreed with the posts by Drigdale and DA. I haven't listened to Jim's interviews for the past couple of signings, but what was really notable after the first few was that he was keen to point out they had the right attitude for this football club. Reading between the lines I suspect Jim wasn't impressed with the indifferent attitudes of some of the players over the past couple of years, and is doing his best to remedy that.

Not to get too enthusiastic, but it reminds me of Hill's earlier years where he seemed to be recruiting players based just as much on attitude as ability.
Louie Moulden signs on loan on 17:09 - Jul 14 with 1623 viewsAtThePeake

Louie Moulden signs on loan on 17:03 - Jul 14 by Shun

Agreed with the posts by Drigdale and DA. I haven't listened to Jim's interviews for the past couple of signings, but what was really notable after the first few was that he was keen to point out they had the right attitude for this football club. Reading between the lines I suspect Jim wasn't impressed with the indifferent attitudes of some of the players over the past couple of years, and is doing his best to remedy that.

Not to get too enthusiastic, but it reminds me of Hill's earlier years where he seemed to be recruiting players based just as much on attitude as ability.

There have been a few pointed remarks regarding previous players or regimes from Jim. Not done in a malicious way, but done in a way where as you say Shun, reading between the lines, it feels like he wasn't impressed with the way things were being done. It's particularly noticeable in his comments regarding the academy from earlier in the week.

A lot of fans suggested Jim shouldn't get the job as he was 'part of the problem' and a continuation of previous regimes but it's clear that he's trying to distance himself from that. He was never brought into the coaching staff by Stockdale or Bentley and given the three previous managers all had quite differing footballing 'philosophies' as it were, it's bizarre to think he had too much say in the way we played under any of those managers. He's his own man with his own ideas and though I don't expect us to be pushing for promotion or anything like that, I'm really looking forward to seeing how they play out in this upcoming season. BJBA.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024