Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FACup 10:25 - Aug 20 with 11422 viewspioneer

Great result for the Village of Charnock Richard…..beating a club that claims to be a former winner. Who could that be I wonder.
FACup on 08:28 - Aug 24 with 2073 viewskel

That week has flown by…
FACup on 08:38 - Aug 24 with 2040 viewswhambarplj

FACup on 08:24 - Aug 24 by TalkingSutty

The fans weren't innocent though, that's a fallacy. When you were signing championship players, on Championship wages, on gates of 3000 or less you all knew that the figures didn't stack up, every fan in the country did. As a fan base nobody did more to sound the alarm than us Dale fans, we warned you and warned you but you all basically stuck two fingers up and enjoyed the ride, gaining promotion by assembling a team that you could never afford..blatant cheating!

A few of your fans saw the warning signs and tried to speak up on social media and even at public meetings, the Town Hall springs to mind. They were shouted down and physically threatened by the majority. Forever Bury were a absolute disgrace and very few called them out at the time. So I'm sorry to tell you that the only innocent people in the sorry demise of Bury are those who are left owing money, they are the real victims. The fans let a con man do as he pleased with the club and turned a blind eye to how everything was being funded. So you are all responsible for losing your club and you aren't innocent, that doesn't wash with us. It was a piece of cake for Stewart Day, like taking toffee off kids, a club full of nodding dogs.

Thankfully Bury AFC have now come in and set up a new club, make sure you look after it this time and stop trying to con people into thinking its the old club when it isn't. It seems that conning people and trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes is still in the DNA of the club and it's fans. It needs to stop and that applies to you also, irrespective of your age.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 8:33]

I have followed AFC since the start and will never consider the current club to be anything other than AFC renamed.

Fans who think anything else are total clowns and need to get real.

Bury Fc pre 2019 are dead no matter what the Ftp and Forever Bury tits keep banging on about, they need to accept or move on we don't need arseholes like them involved, it was their arselicking support of the fat controller that allowed this to happen.
FACup on 08:42 - Aug 24 with 2029 viewsTalkingSutty

FACup on 08:38 - Aug 24 by whambarplj

I have followed AFC since the start and will never consider the current club to be anything other than AFC renamed.

Fans who think anything else are total clowns and need to get real.

Bury Fc pre 2019 are dead no matter what the Ftp and Forever Bury tits keep banging on about, they need to accept or move on we don't need arseholes like them involved, it was their arselicking support of the fat controller that allowed this to happen.

Well you've gone up in my estimations. I give you credit for that post. AFC should have steered well clear of Gigg Lane, the people behind the Phoenix club and those who supported them had something special. They did a great job. Phoenix Clubs are a excellent concept and in years to come I'm sure we will see more and more of them. The possibility of fans from two deceased clubs amalgamating and forming one Phoenix Club is something that i can see becoming a reality..stronger together. I'd love to be part of a club that reinvented itself and rose from the ashes, a sustainable club that was proper fan owned and democratically run. It's much more preferable to relying on a outside investor with no skin in the club or the Town.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 9:04]
FACup on 08:53 - Aug 24 with 2003 viewsseasidedale

FACup on 10:12 - Aug 21 by AtThePeake

Scored by a big Dale fan as well!

Who’s that?
FACup on 08:55 - Aug 24 with 1999 viewswhambarplj

FACup on 08:42 - Aug 24 by TalkingSutty

Well you've gone up in my estimations. I give you credit for that post. AFC should have steered well clear of Gigg Lane, the people behind the Phoenix club and those who supported them had something special. They did a great job. Phoenix Clubs are a excellent concept and in years to come I'm sure we will see more and more of them. The possibility of fans from two deceased clubs amalgamating and forming one Phoenix Club is something that i can see becoming a reality..stronger together. I'd love to be part of a club that reinvented itself and rose from the ashes, a sustainable club that was proper fan owned and democratically run. It's much more preferable to relying on a outside investor with no skin in the club or the Town.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 9:04]

Fully paid up AFC member and Season Ticket holder.

I voted against going back to Gigg, although crowds are currently huge for our level i don't like it.

The undertones of us and them is in the background and until the vote for a new board is finalised it will be a massive problem to the point i'm considering staying away for the next home game because they do my head in (But then again why should i?).

We need these dinosaur knuckle draggers out of our renamed club and the sooner the better.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 8:57]
FACup on 09:01 - Aug 24 with 1987 viewsTalkingSutty

FACup on 08:55 - Aug 24 by whambarplj

Fully paid up AFC member and Season Ticket holder.

I voted against going back to Gigg, although crowds are currently huge for our level i don't like it.

The undertones of us and them is in the background and until the vote for a new board is finalised it will be a massive problem to the point i'm considering staying away for the next home game because they do my head in (But then again why should i?).

We need these dinosaur knuckle draggers out of our renamed club and the sooner the better.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 8:57]

You won't get rid of them and that underlying current and animosity will always be there now.
FACup on 09:07 - Aug 24 with 1964 viewswhambarplj

FACup on 09:01 - Aug 24 by TalkingSutty

You won't get rid of them and that underlying current and animosity will always be there now.

It may help when the so called original Bury Fc is finally liquidated and it dawns on the numb nut knuckle draggers that they are no more.

It will either be, follow a re-named AFC or Bury market on a Sat afternoon.

I hope they choose the market and leave us to it.
FACup on 09:38 - Aug 24 with 1888 viewsAtThePeake

FACup on 08:53 - Aug 24 by seasidedale

Who’s that?

Jordan Schofield, Chadderton's captain.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

FACup on 10:30 - Sep 11 with 1435 viewsEllDale

Bury haven't lost sight of their traditions.
I understand that they've been docked three points (subject to appeal) and fined for playing an ineligible player in a recent league game.
Apparently the volunteer who dealt with the paperwork is no longer responsible for this sort of thing.
FACup on 11:24 - Sep 11 with 1344 viewskel

bury twitter (and their messageboard if you can get past the backwards membership rules) is gold at the moment. Points deducted for cheating (again), fans being banned and locks being changed at Gigg and headed up by a known racist. All topped off with the their crowd nonce on this thread spitting his dummy.

They can try all they like to change but they’ll always be a comedy club with a tinpot mentality.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2023 11:28]
FACup on 15:14 - Sep 11 with 1094 viewsDalenet

FACup on 11:24 - Sep 11 by kel

bury twitter (and their messageboard if you can get past the backwards membership rules) is gold at the moment. Points deducted for cheating (again), fans being banned and locks being changed at Gigg and headed up by a known racist. All topped off with the their crowd nonce on this thread spitting his dummy.

They can try all they like to change but they’ll always be a comedy club with a tinpot mentality.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2023 11:28]

Their facebook page is logged under the section "amateur sports club". So true
[Post edited 11 Sep 2023 15:15]
FACup on 18:00 - Sep 11 with 861 viewsDale_4_Life

Another ineligible player...

To be fair this is the first time as its AFC Reborn bury not the other cheating mob.

The administrator just a volunteer and a Phoenix fan.. who was checking his work!.
FACup on 19:00 - Sep 11 with 799 viewsnordenblue

FACup on 18:00 - Sep 11 by Dale_4_Life

Another ineligible player...

To be fair this is the first time as its AFC Reborn bury not the other cheating mob.

The administrator just a volunteer and a Phoenix fan.. who was checking his work!.

They'll no doubt use the AFC tag rather than the "old" bury when it suits
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024