Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
14 years and one day on... 16:02 - Aug 30 with 3526 viewsSandyman

Has there been a more amusing goal celebration than for our third?

[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 16:03]
14 years and one day on... on 17:19 - Aug 30 with 3337 views442Dale

Still haven’t got over the socks clash.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

14 years and one day on... on 17:45 - Aug 30 with 3288 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Great game and Sandy's avatar comes to life.

We had a good team back then, Buckley knew how to draw a foul.

Was it before this game that Efe Sodje promised their fans an easy win......always wore his wife's knickers, on his head!
14 years and one day on... on 10:03 - Aug 31 with 2876 viewsHebdale

Especially liked the chant "Tom Kennedy, he's not a bucket anymore..."
14 years and one day on... on 19:45 - Aug 31 with 2531 viewsRAFCBLUE

One of the best penalty takers I have seen us have.

I think he took one in the playoff shootout vs Darlington which was even better than that one.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

14 years and one day on... on 20:01 - Aug 31 with 2484 views442Dale

Kennedy was a proper footballer. Used to like watching him at centre half as well, he read the game so well.

The type of player who illustrated just what we were about for so long, those with obvious potential who we made better and then they went on to progress in the game. The only shame was both he and Dagnall left for free after promotion, rare examples of where we didn’t benefit financially even if we obviously did out on the pitch.

Those teams had a real identity which the fans could identify with, all while making the most of what we had - it shows how important it is having people in place who understand football and football fans.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

14 years and one day on... on 20:24 - Aug 31 with 2438 viewsTVOS1907

14 years and one day on... on 20:01 - Aug 31 by 442Dale

Kennedy was a proper footballer. Used to like watching him at centre half as well, he read the game so well.

The type of player who illustrated just what we were about for so long, those with obvious potential who we made better and then they went on to progress in the game. The only shame was both he and Dagnall left for free after promotion, rare examples of where we didn’t benefit financially even if we obviously did out on the pitch.

Those teams had a real identity which the fans could identify with, all while making the most of what we had - it shows how important it is having people in place who understand football and football fans.

And football wasn't as broken then.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

14 years and one day on... on 10:20 - Sep 1 with 2182 viewsBainesy15

14 years and one day on... on 17:45 - Aug 30 by Yorkshire_Dale

Great game and Sandy's avatar comes to life.

We had a good team back then, Buckley knew how to draw a foul.

Was it before this game that Efe Sodje promised their fans an easy win......always wore his wife's knickers, on his head!

That was before the Steve Eyre 4-2 win at Giggle Lane I think - they even gave a poster of him out with the programme
14 years and one day on... on 02:48 - Sep 2 with 1888 viewsSandyman

14 years and one day on... on 10:20 - Sep 1 by Bainesy15

That was before the Steve Eyre 4-2 win at Giggle Lane I think - they even gave a poster of him out with the programme

Hope you are right. I refused to buy anything for years at the theatre of theft, eventually refusing to buy a game ticket for that set of parasites. Still £12million owed by them to their debtors. Reforming as a nu-club does not deny the obligation their fans have to debtors when they were "enjoying the ride" at the debtors expense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024