Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Least inspiring derby of all time? 17:15 - Mar 16 with 1982 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

Living in Rochdale (well norden) - being a latics fan, this should be a big game for me... but it's not. I don't believe it is for Dale fans either.

I went to your game against Bury and was very impressed with Dale. Adams always causes us problems, typical winger - good on his day, but our weak point is our left back. I think he could have a field day tomorrow.

Confidence is hardly high for both sides and I am not expecting a classic.

Prediction 2-1 to you lot, Bunn to score just cos it's against a former club.

No doubt if you do win - there will be a load of plebs shouting for Dickov to go and to be fair if we win Colman will have had enough time and I'll boo him for you.

Enjoy the game
Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:40 - Mar 16 with 1934 viewsTalkingSutty

Its not easy being a "Biffo". You cant aquire Biffo status, you are born with it !!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Least inspiring derby of all time? on 19:16 - Mar 16 with 1803 views442Dale

Derby games don't seem to have the same appeal as years ago. That's not just Oldham games, Bury too.

Must be an age thing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 21:00 - Mar 16 with 1668 viewsClivert

Last season I thought that the COG factor spiced the games up a bit and in particular his two goals at Ice Station 3 Stands added flames to fire. I've not really anticipated the game either but I think that thats due to the fact that I've resigned myself to relegation now and that I've not been enjoying my football since last season either (our two games Vs bury excluding!?!). I do fancy us tomorrow but I've had that same feeling numerous times this season to no avail, a tight 0-0 or 1-1 I reckon and hopefully Grimes will start through the middle for us!
Least inspiring derby of all time? on 21:10 - Mar 16 with 1651 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I prey for Burnley Away every Carling Cup 1st Round Draw. We were close to getting it but Biffo's knocked us out the cup

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 21:27 - Mar 16 with 1629 viewsDale_Mike

I'm just going for a rumble
Least inspiring derby of all time? on 21:29 - Mar 16 with 1623 viewsClivert

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 21:27 - Mar 16 by Dale_Mike

I'm just going for a rumble

Wrestling thread was last week.
Least inspiring derby of all time? on 14:38 - Mar 17 with 1376 viewselectricblue

Games against the Biffos dont do it for me, much prefer to play Bury more entertaining and they bring more..
In fact playing any Sheff team at home is more inspiring than playing Oldham....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:39 - Mar 17 with 1334 viewsD_Alien

THAT - was one of the most inspiring derbys of all time !!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:47 - Mar 17 with 1282 views442Dale

I'll reverse the earlier post because today was an old fashioned derby. The best I can remember since a 2-1 win v Preston in '94.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:50 - Mar 17 with 1259 viewsTrue_Blue2

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:47 - Mar 17 by 442Dale

I'll reverse the earlier post because today was an old fashioned derby. The best I can remember since a 2-1 win v Preston in '94.

a fantastic game - geat goal, penalty, sending off, controversy, totally biased ref (apart from the pen gave everything one way), but best of all 3 points to Dale
Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:50 - Mar 17 with 1259 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:47 - Mar 17 by 442Dale

I suppose its horses for courses. Im not even that arsed we lost.

We were crap.
Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:55 - Mar 17 with 1236 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

Least inspiring derby of all time? on 17:50 - Mar 17 by True_Blue2

a fantastic game - geat goal, penalty, sending off, controversy, totally biased ref (apart from the pen gave everything one way), but best of all 3 points to Dale

Totally biased ref? Surely you are taking the piss?!?

Blatent latics pen not given
Some dodgy free kicks given for dale.
Long should hsve been booked for persistant fouling.

Biased is right. He should have worn a blue shirt. (should have sent tarky off for the pen though)

We deserved nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024