Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not all Gloom and Doom 11:03 - Nov 14 with 9518 viewsdeezel

the u21s won last night

...talking of gloom and doom the Rolling Stones single is a quality song, back to their best after a long long time
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 11:59 - Nov 14 with 4149 viewsolympicdale

some bright spot for Tazzy then.

Life is a game of fate.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 12:56 - Nov 14 with 4110 viewsBigKindo

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 11:59 - Nov 14 by olympicdale

some bright spot for Tazzy then.

Except that it appears Dawson was not involved.
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:10 - Nov 14 with 4078 viewsdeezel

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 12:56 - Nov 14 by BigKindo

Except that it appears Dawson was not involved.

aye, west yorkshire outfit Leeds player (BURY taught him everything) Tom Lees seems to have got his spot
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:56 - Nov 14 with 4054 viewsBigKindo

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:10 - Nov 14 by deezel

aye, west yorkshire outfit Leeds player (BURY taught him everything) Tom Lees seems to have got his spot

So now it appears that he is no longer in favour at W.B.A. and England U21's unless Psycho wanted to run the rule over other potential fringe players before the U21 finals. Looking forward to seeing a picture of Tazzy's chips and gravy from the chippy on Bloomfield Road.
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:09 - Nov 15 with 3990 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

i were right about one of our lowest ever FA Cup attendances there were a strong 8k+ at Bloomfield Road on Tuesday Night

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:19 - Nov 15 with 3978 viewsHK_Dale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:09 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

i were right about one of our lowest ever FA Cup attendances there were a strong 8k+ at Bloomfield Road on Tuesday Night

Get f*cked! carping on about other games and how your such a loyal dale fan. Loyal my arse
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:32 - Nov 15 with 3956 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:19 - Nov 15 by HK_Dale

Get f*cked! carping on about other games and how your such a loyal dale fan. Loyal my arse

People's circumstances change as stated i will make as many games as i can this season but it feels like the clubs lost touch with the fans compared to centenary year resulting in crowds decreasing from a solid 3k+ crowd to The FA Cup Replay of 1,675 if that match were promoted proper there would of been 2,567 at a push considering there were an international up the road in theory i don't blame the people who took up the 2 Adults and 2 Children for £25 at Bloomfield

P.s. Blackpool were arranged well before the replay thats non of your business anywhere
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:32 - Nov 15 with 3956 viewsmaybee

You should always support your own team before a meaningless U21 game, especially when we are struggling for fans. It's even more galling when you come on here almost bragging about our low crowd.

Cut out the expensive away days, (which put nothing into our clubs pockets) and focus on attending the home games (which, if you buy a ticket, directly benefits RAFC)

Login to get fewer ads

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:34 - Nov 15 with 3948 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:32 - Nov 15 by maybee

You should always support your own team before a meaningless U21 game, especially when we are struggling for fans. It's even more galling when you come on here almost bragging about our low crowd.

Cut out the expensive away days, (which put nothing into our clubs pockets) and focus on attending the home games (which, if you buy a ticket, directly benefits RAFC)

at the beginning of pre-season i offered the club a chance were i pay all 23 homes just to be told that i have to pay game by game

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:36 - Nov 15 with 3944 viewsdingdangblue

Did you wave to many mexicans?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:52 - Nov 15 with 3925 viewsDorsetDale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:34 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

at the beginning of pre-season i offered the club a chance were i pay all 23 homes just to be told that i have to pay game by game

Please explain what you mean by this.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:55 - Nov 15 with 3916 viewsDaley_Lama

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:52 - Nov 15 by DorsetDale

A

S
E
A
S
O
N

T
I
C
K
E
T

Poll: DF in or out

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:56 - Nov 15 with 3911 viewsScunnydale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:32 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

People's circumstances change as stated i will make as many games as i can this season but it feels like the clubs lost touch with the fans compared to centenary year resulting in crowds decreasing from a solid 3k+ crowd to The FA Cup Replay of 1,675 if that match were promoted proper there would of been 2,567 at a push considering there were an international up the road in theory i don't blame the people who took up the 2 Adults and 2 Children for £25 at Bloomfield

P.s. Blackpool were arranged well before the replay thats non of your business anywhere

2,567? That's very specific.

Anyone would think you pressed four keys at random.
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:12 - Nov 15 with 3889 viewsTTNYear

Where is your review Tazzy? There is not just this bourd waiting for it you know.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:30 - Nov 15 with 3875 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:12 - Nov 15 by TTNYear

Where is your review Tazzy? There is not just this bourd waiting for it you know.

it will be on as soon as the pictures are on my computer from my phone

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:33 - Nov 15 with 3874 viewsDaley_Lama

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:52 - Nov 15 by DorsetDale

I guess you'll never know.

Poll: DF in or out

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:37 - Nov 15 with 3868 viewsRotherhamDale

Yes but I doubt the 8K were from Rochdale.

Possession with progression.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:41 - Nov 15 with 3861 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:37 - Nov 15 by RotherhamDale

Yes but I doubt the 8K were from Rochdale.

i know but you gotta question were our 3k+ Solid fans have disappeared and i don't blame the Rochdale fans who did chose to go Blackpool and take them up on their Family Offer what worked out at JUST £6.25 per ticket or the Group package which were £5 and £2.50 per ticket

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:44 - Nov 15 with 3859 viewsHK_Dale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:41 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

i know but you gotta question were our 3k+ Solid fans have disappeared and i don't blame the Rochdale fans who did chose to go Blackpool and take them up on their Family Offer what worked out at JUST £6.25 per ticket or the Group package which were £5 and £2.50 per ticket

It was just you! Don't band other dale fans in with you. People don't come to games because they have to reprioritise due to being a bit more cash strapped. Its only you that chooses to spend your 'hard earned' cash going to other games rather than supporting your team.
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:49 - Nov 15 with 3853 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:44 - Nov 15 by HK_Dale

It was just you! Don't band other dale fans in with you. People don't come to games because they have to reprioritise due to being a bit more cash strapped. Its only you that chooses to spend your 'hard earned' cash going to other games rather than supporting your team.

you have no prove that i were the only Rochdale Fan there that night HK

I think your just bitter because we got knocked out of The FA Cup and decided to target me as stated in the last post you obviously didn't read IT WERE ALL SORTED WELL BEFORE THE REPLAY WERE EVEN ARRANGED not that your getting given dates or anything because its NON OF YOUR BUSINESS when we should of beat Morecambe at The Globe Arena

Logic would of been to play the game after the international match up the road were played

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:00 - Nov 15 with 3840 viewsRotherhamDale

We never had 3K fans turning up week in week out. That was when we were playing well and when away followings helped massively.

It worked out that price, PLUS travel there and back, PLUS the time taken which a lot of people don't have when they have to work on a Tuesday.

For the people of Blackpool, yes, it's a great offer and well done for finding that out Taz, but it'd have been cheaper for you to go to Spotland.

Possession with progression.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:01 - Nov 15 with 3838 viewsdingdangblue

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:49 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

I think your just bitter because we got knocked out of The FA Cup and decided to target me as stated in the last post you obviously didn't read IT WERE ALL SORTED WELL BEFORE THE REPLAY WERE EVEN ARRANGED not that your getting given dates or anything because its NON OF YOUR BUSINESS when we should of beat Morecambe at The Globe Arena

Logic would of been to play the game after the international match up the road were played

I cant see the F.A. or police having let us kick off at 10pm! Tazzy - I can guarantee the number of dale fans who chose to go to blackpool instead of dale on tuesday because it was 25quid for 2adults and 2kids is NONE.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:09 - Nov 15 with 3828 viewszxcvbnm

Look at the away attendance for clubs such as Sheff Utd, Sheff Wed etc it hid the fact our home fans have been constantly low

TVOS put it another thread that Bradford had 2500 ish and that's a huge drop. Even the Prem clubs struggle to fill their grounds ay R3

Poll: Best loanee keeper

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:10 - Nov 15 with 3823 viewsHK_Dale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:49 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

No my percieved bitterness towards you doesn't come from us getting knocked out the FA cup. It comes from you coming on here with a told you so attitude, when people make the effort to come, others who would like to come can't, and you use your albeit limited public subsidised funds to contribute to other clubs / the u21s.

It grates that you slag the team, the club and other fans, who don't go to away games, then you miss a home game for the U21s!
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 15:19 - Nov 15 with 3811 viewsmario

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 13:32 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

if it was a full international up the road then that would have an effect on our crowd but an u21's game? you need a reality check mark
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024