Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not all Gloom and Doom 11:03 - Nov 14 with 9875 viewsdeezel

the u21s won last night

...talking of gloom and doom the Rolling Stones single is a quality song, back to their best after a long long time
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:34 - Nov 15 with 1681 viewsHK_Dale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:28 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

I am not a glory supporter or i wouldn't of been 12 league games (Which include a very expensive Plymouth & Torquay Away) plus most of pre-season and 2 JPT games and 1 Carling Cup and 1 FA Cup this season HK I'm far from being a glory hunter isn't it a sin to judge another person? your clueless
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Clueless? Clueless is saying its a sin to judge other people then judging someone by calling them clueless.

On the subject of judging people... I seem to remember your pseudonym judging who were and weren't good fans based on your attending every match, which technically everyone else is paying for.

And yes glory hunter, you only go to away matches because they are beneficial to your frankly ludicrous trips to non league football stadia. you would rather go and watch a game that means jack sh*t than actually bother to support your so called beloved rochdale.
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:36 - Nov 15 with 1664 viewsTVOS1907

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:05 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

they don't put replay dates on TheFA.com i'm on that site almost everyday this season and they don't release Replay dates until the replays are confirmed by the two clubs

Replays are always in the week ten days after the first game.

It's the law.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:37 - Nov 15 with 1662 viewsTVOS1907

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:06 - Nov 15 by Dale_Pea

Mark, your stupidity actually hurts my brain.

Cheers.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:40 - Nov 15 with 1644 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:34 - Nov 15 by HK_Dale

Clueless? Clueless is saying its a sin to judge other people then judging someone by calling them clueless.

On the subject of judging people... I seem to remember your pseudonym judging who were and weren't good fans based on your attending every match, which technically everyone else is paying for.

And yes glory hunter, you only go to away matches because they are beneficial to your frankly ludicrous trips to non league football stadia. you would rather go and watch a game that means jack sh*t than actually bother to support your so called beloved rochdale.

my god you've have got alot of growing up to do i'm not the ONLY Rochdale who misses games

I feel like I'm being pushed away from my "beloved Rochdale" because of people like you on here slating me for supporting The Local Team best i can considering my current circumstances. I've gotta buy food to live like everyone else yet you find the f**king time to class me as a f**king glory hunter you need to have a long hard look at yourself in mirror because its not very nice and i now understand why people don't want to come no more

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:43 - Nov 15 with 1627 viewsDale_Pea

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:40 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

my god you've have got alot of growing up to do i'm not the ONLY Rochdale who misses games

I feel like I'm being pushed away from my "beloved Rochdale" because of people like you on here slating me for supporting The Local Team best i can considering my current circumstances. I've gotta buy food to live like everyone else yet you find the f**king time to class me as a f**king glory hunter you need to have a long hard look at yourself in mirror because its not very nice and i now understand why people don't want to come no more

It would probably be easier to buy food if you spent less money on England u-21's matches (which, with the exception of you, only seem to be attended by parents and children). Oh, and buying food is easy when you have a job. You'll see.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:43 - Nov 15 with 1626 viewsRotherhamDale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:40 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

But with your current circumstances you can go on pointless trips to non league grounds and have weekends away in Plymouth, instead of going to a Rochdale home game?

Possession with progression.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:46 - Nov 15 with 1602 viewsroccydaleian

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:43 - Nov 15 by Dale_Pea

It would probably be easier to buy food if you spent less money on England u-21's matches (which, with the exception of you, only seem to be attended by parents and children). Oh, and buying food is easy when you have a job. You'll see.

No he won't,'cause that aint ever gonna happen.
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:48 - Nov 15 with 1601 viewsTVOS1907

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:46 - Nov 15 by roccydaleian

No he won't,'cause that aint ever gonna happen.

Sounds like you need a few pints again, Roccy.

Login to get fewer ads

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:52 - Nov 15 with 1587 viewsroccydaleian

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:48 - Nov 15 by TVOS1907

Sounds like you need a few pints again, Roccy.

I do, but i can't . Gotta pick Mrs roccy up from work later.
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 17:02 - Nov 15 with 1574 viewsjudd

Tazzy lad, do what the fook you want.

Rochdale at home really are not worth watching - even the manager had alluded to a number of games that have been appalling this season.

Going to away games gives you a better chance of seeing us score goals, never mind win a fookin' game.

You weren't to know what would happen in the FA Cup when you booked your U21 ticket, so don't fret, although I do think you were the only Dale fan who went on the 100 mile round trip, not having a go, just saying.

Poll: What is it to be then?

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 17:12 - Nov 15 with 1555 viewsmario

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 16:28 - Nov 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

I am not a glory supporter or i wouldn't of been 12 league games (Which include a very expensive Plymouth & Torquay Away) plus most of pre-season and 2 JPT games and 1 Carling Cup and 1 FA Cup this season HK I'm far from being a glory hunter isn't it a sin to judge another person? your clueless
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

why do you make out to be this superior fan? who cares how expensive the trip was? you always seem to bring up cost as if its unfair to you? like the gary jones night, you thought you should have had free entry becuase your the "number 1" dale fan. you dont have to be switched on either to work out going all that way down south is going to cost a lot more than going to accrington
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 17:12 - Nov 15 with 1553 viewsdeezel

this debite is all well and good, but back to my original post...what do folk think of the new rolling stones single "Doom and Gloom"?
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 18:50 - Nov 15 with 1496 viewsdingdangblue

8 Pages I reckon for this one.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 18:57 - Nov 15 with 1483 viewsDale_Pea

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 18:50 - Nov 15 by dingdangblue

8 Pages I reckon for this one.

Looks doubtful to me, Tazzy isn't replying anymore. I reckon it'll just about reach 4.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:08 - Nov 15 with 1459 viewsdingdangblue

I think a lot of the anger directed at tazbot over this matter stems from the fact that whilst he was sunning himself in Blackpool and possibly watching the next Ryan Shawcross being developed we were all being bored to tears at Spotland.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:14 - Nov 15 with 1449 views442Dale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:08 - Nov 15 by dingdangblue

I think a lot of the anger directed at tazbot over this matter stems from the fact that whilst he was sunning himself in Blackpool and possibly watching the next Ryan Shawcross being developed we were all being bored to tears at Spotland.

Possibly true.

And I still don't even know the u21s score. Or care.

The best bit of football this week was watching a goal scored against England anyway. It's enjoyable knowing how stupidly average we are as a nation at kicking a ball about.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:17 - Nov 15 with 1445 viewsD_Alien

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 17:12 - Nov 15 by deezel

this debite is all well and good, but back to my original post...what do folk think of the new rolling stones single "Doom and Gloom"?

Two ways of looking at it...

1) Its not bad

2) Its f*cking amazing for a bunch of 70 year olds

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/going-out/music/new-rolling-stones-song-doom-1

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:17 - Nov 15 with 1439 viewsDorsetDale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 14:33 - Nov 15 by Daley_Lama

I guess you'll never know.

Aye, you might be right.

But between thee and me, do you think he's alluding to wanting to buy a season ticket but was refused?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:26 - Nov 15 with 1417 viewsDaley_Lama

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:17 - Nov 15 by DorsetDale

Aye, you might be right.

But between thee and me, do you think he's alluding to wanting to buy a season ticket but was refused?

Nope, i reckon he was alluding to being given a season ticket at the start of the season and being able to pay for it in installments throughout the season.

That's my guess, who knows what goes on inside the mind of the great and the intellectual.

Poll: DF in or out

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:27 - Nov 15 with 1416 viewsFondles

I would, like taz consider myself a dale fan through and through.

I aint even been a game yet this season, going my first 1st December, don't see why it matters.

Wonnder if I will get the same amount of sh+t? (off both parties)
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:27 - Nov 15 with 1416 viewsBobbyjoe

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 17:02 - Nov 15 by judd

Tazzy lad, do what the fook you want.

Rochdale at home really are not worth watching - even the manager had alluded to a number of games that have been appalling this season.

Going to away games gives you a better chance of seeing us score goals, never mind win a fookin' game.

You weren't to know what would happen in the FA Cup when you booked your U21 ticket, so don't fret, although I do think you were the only Dale fan who went on the 100 mile round trip, not having a go, just saying.

The only sensible post on this thread. Worryingly astute, Judd!
It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:30 - Nov 15 with 1412 viewsdingdangblue

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:14 - Nov 15 by 442Dale

Possibly true.

And I still don't even know the u21s score. Or care.

The best bit of football this week was watching a goal scored against England anyway. It's enjoyable knowing how stupidly average we are as a nation at kicking a ball about.

a tad harsh that - we were doing rather ok until someone decided Stoke city players were up to the task of staying within 5 yards of Sweden's only goal threat.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:38 - Nov 15 with 1393 views442Dale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:30 - Nov 15 by dingdangblue

a tad harsh that - we were doing rather ok until someone decided Stoke city players were up to the task of staying within 5 yards of Sweden's only goal threat.

Oh Sweden weren't far superior or anything, but we're pointless as a footballing nation right now. Being made to look silly by one player is another example of this.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:40 - Nov 15 with 1389 viewsDorsetDale

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:26 - Nov 15 by Daley_Lama

Nope, i reckon he was alluding to being given a season ticket at the start of the season and being able to pay for it in installments throughout the season.

That's my guess, who knows what goes on inside the mind of the great and the intellectual.

Ahh ok.

It's beyond me.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

It's not all Gloom and Doom on 19:56 - Nov 15 with 1369 viewsSalwaDale

OK, here goes.

Nah, can't be arsed banging my head against the brick wall again.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024