Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
long 20:15 - Nov 22 with 4358 viewsgresh1

Heard Kevin Long on his way back , anyone else heard that? A possibility of Procter also ?
long on 20:16 - Nov 22 with 4350 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Wouldn't mind seeing Long back in a Rochdale Jersey

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

long on 20:19 - Nov 22 with 4313 views442Dale

Loan window shut today so it'd have to be January. Ryan Edwards going back is a possibility, Long would be a better replacement.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

long on 20:24 - Nov 22 with 4289 viewsDaley_Lama

long on 20:19 - Nov 22 by 442Dale

Loan window shut today so it'd have to be January. Ryan Edwards going back is a possibility, Long would be a better replacement.

Not for me, prefer Edwards myself.

While initially impressive, for me Long caught the Dale malaise as the season wore on last time and his performances dropped markedly.

Poll: DF in or out

long on 20:24 - Nov 22 with 4288 viewsColDale

long on 20:19 - Nov 22 by 442Dale

he's put of contract at the end of the season too. He's not figuring for Burnley at all. I do hope we can find some funds for a bid for him.

He played against Dale on Tuesday in a behind closed doors friendly.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
long on 20:28 - Nov 22 with 4269 views442Dale

long on 20:24 - Nov 22 by Daley_Lama

Not for me, prefer Edwards myself.

While initially impressive, for me Long caught the Dale malaise as the season wore on last time and his performances dropped markedly.

He was indeed dragged down by the dross around him, but that wouldn't be the case now. And R.Edwards is still behind him in terms of development (and Bennett too), he'd have struggled big style last season.

long on 20:35 - Nov 22 with 4249 viewsShun

I long for this to be true.
And Procter too, I'd be delighted with both of them.
long on 21:52 - Nov 22 with 4101 viewsRoChDaLe

think him and bennett would be great, they both got pace and not only good in the air but also on the ground

how is anthony elding still in league one?

long on 22:22 - Nov 22 with 4026 viewssandylaner1

so hope this is true
Login to get fewer ads

long on 22:26 - Nov 22 with 4013 viewsolympicdale

long on 22:22 - Nov 22 by sandylaner1

so hope this is true

best gif that mate, lmao.

Life is a game of fate.

long on 22:26 - Nov 22 with 4008 viewsphomem

More deals to be confirmed tomorrow it seems - that's across football not necessarily dale. Can but hope though
long on 22:32 - Nov 22 with 3983 views442Dale

Emile Sinclair to Barnsley from Posh on loan. Hill loves ex Forest players.

long on 22:38 - Nov 22 with 3973 viewsolympicdale

long on 22:26 - Nov 22 by phomem

More deals to be confirmed tomorrow it seems - that's across football not necessarily dale. Can but hope though

if Long is going to join it would be in January surely, would be a great permanent signing, to cover Edwards if he goes back. Long was great with Amankwaa (sp) early on, but changes of CB partner, plus Kurucsz going, seemed to lose confidence pretty quickly, however he did have Eyre as a motivator. I would like to think Coleman would get the best out of him, didn't he have him at Accy too.

Life is a game of fate.

long on 22:49 - Nov 22 with 3944 viewsTVOS1907

long on 22:38 - Nov 22 by olympicdale

if Long is going to join it would be in January surely, would be a great permanent signing, to cover Edwards if he goes back. Long was great with Amankwaa (sp) early on, but changes of CB partner, plus Kurucsz going, seemed to lose confidence pretty quickly, however he did have Eyre as a motivator. I would like to think Coleman would get the best out of him, didn't he have him at Accy too.

None of those named played under Eyre.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

long on 09:50 - Nov 23 with 3684 viewsdingdangblue

long on 22:49 - Nov 22 by TVOS1907

It was still his fault!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

long on 11:09 - Nov 23 with 3606 viewsolympicdale

long on 22:49 - Nov 22 by TVOS1907

Oopsie, last seasons still a blur, sorry Steve, *flips through my notes* okay, it's all Beeches fault.

Life is a game of fate.

long on 14:33 - Nov 23 with 3441 viewscy74

Maybe there's a chance of a deal in Jan tehn as nothing seems to have happened
long on 14:37 - Nov 23 with 3433 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

long on 14:33 - Nov 23 by cy74

It might be delayed due to the match build up and the unique shirt auction thingy

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

long on 14:39 - Nov 23 with 3425 viewscy74

long on 14:37 - Nov 23 by DaleAwaydayBot

It might be delayed due to the match build up and the unique shirt auction thingy

?
long on 14:47 - Nov 23 with 3415 viewsTTNYear

long on 14:39 - Nov 23 by cy74

?

I think our Tazzy is sayin that due to the importance of the new shirt and build up to the Southend game that the media team have seen fit not to tell us about Messi (or Long in this case) coming in on loan... I think that's right Tazzy lad?... unlike Deezel I stand to be corrected

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

long on 15:00 - Nov 23 with 3385 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

long on 14:47 - Nov 23 by TTNYear

I think our Tazzy is sayin that due to the importance of the new shirt and build up to the Southend game that the media team have seen fit not to tell us about Messi (or Long in this case) coming in on loan... I think that's right Tazzy lad?... unlike Deezel I stand to be corrected

correct

long on 19:51 - Nov 23 with 3210 viewsShun

long on 14:33 - Nov 23 by cy74

I hope so.
long on 11:00 - Nov 24 with 3009 viewsTomRAFC

i would be over the moon if long signed for dale. he is evidently a talented young player.

with the likes of lillis, rafferty, bennet, grant and possibly long adding to the likes of tutte we are building of squad of good players who still have their best years ahead of them (hopefully in a dale shirt!).

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

long on 12:54 - Nov 24 with 2905 views442Dale

long on 11:00 - Nov 24 by TomRAFC

i would be over the moon if long signed for dale. he is evidently a talented young player.

with the likes of lillis, rafferty, bennet, grant and possibly long adding to the likes of tutte we are building of squad of good players who still have their best years ahead of them (hopefully in a dale shirt!).

The bigger issue is whether players out of contract in the summer have been offered new deals. They can talk to other clubs in January otherwise.

long on 13:12 - Nov 24 with 2886 viewssandylaner1

long on 12:54 - Nov 24 by 442Dale

The bigger issue is whether players out of contract in the summer have been offered new deals. They can talk to other clubs in January otherwise.

this is worrying
long on 15:29 - Nov 24 with 2785 viewsolympicdale

long on 12:54 - Nov 24 by 442Dale

I've been wondering this for a while now, we've heard nothing and it is worrying, Tutte/JK/Grimes the main ones.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024