Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. 17:11 - Dec 15 with 7159 viewssweetcorn

This board will be hell on earth tonight.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:12 - Dec 15 with 3451 viewsD_Alien

I'm free!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:13 - Dec 15 with 3433 views442Dale

The messageboard should try and stay realistic. Nobody can deny what is happening out on the pitch is very worrying.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:17 - Dec 15 with 3389 viewsMasher

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:13 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

The messageboard should try and stay realistic. Nobody can deny what is happening out on the pitch is very worrying.

The scary part is i dont even think we have sunk to our true level just yet!!
We are still 20 points from safety.

Up The Dale!!

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:17 - Dec 15 with 3389 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:13 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

You know aswel as I do, there is more chance of us getting promoted this season than our fans staying realistic tonight. The reaction to us losing when we were in the play-offs was unbareable so god knows whats going to happen now we're bottom half.

My advice, board up your windows and weather the storm!

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:20 - Dec 15 with 3356 viewsfirgrovedale51

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:17 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

You know aswel as I do, there is more chance of us getting promoted this season than our fans staying realistic tonight. The reaction to us losing when we were in the play-offs was unbareable so god knows whats going to happen now we're bottom half.

My advice, board up your windows and weather the storm!

So do you think how we are playing is acceptable?
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:25 - Dec 15 with 3316 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:20 - Dec 15 by firgrovedale51

So do you think how we are playing is acceptable?

No it's not, but its perfectly viable. We have signed a whole new team on a small budget. We have no right to win and have a small fanbase and are probably in the bottom 4 in terms of the budget for this season. We are overachieving even being 15th in my opinion, when we were a top side in this division and near the play-offs in league one, it was verging on a miracle.

We cannot realistically afford to sack JC and i only feel this would regress us further, most of the players he has signed are ones who are players who have played under him for a while and have come simply for this fact. pulling the trigger on JC could see a dressing room revolt and see us drop dramatically into a relegation battle.

Let this season run its course and assess at the end of the season. What people need to remember is we were missing 2 of our best players today with Grant and Gornell missing.

REALISM IS THE KEY.

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:26 - Dec 15 with 3297 viewsSalwaDale

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:25 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

No it's not, but its perfectly viable. We have signed a whole new team on a small budget. We have no right to win and have a small fanbase and are probably in the bottom 4 in terms of the budget for this season. We are overachieving even being 15th in my opinion, when we were a top side in this division and near the play-offs in league one, it was verging on a miracle.

We cannot realistically afford to sack JC and i only feel this would regress us further, most of the players he has signed are ones who are players who have played under him for a while and have come simply for this fact. pulling the trigger on JC could see a dressing room revolt and see us drop dramatically into a relegation battle.

Let this season run its course and assess at the end of the season. What people need to remember is we were missing 2 of our best players today with Grant and Gornell missing.

REALISM IS THE KEY.

Lot of sense in that post.

TBBT

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:29 - Dec 15 with 3273 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:26 - Dec 15 by SalwaDale

Thats something I don't do very often on here. but I felt the need, this is the calm before tonights sh*t storm and wanted to get my view across before it gets drowned in the coleman out stuff later on.

Login to get fewer ads

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:29 - Dec 15 with 3272 viewsfirgrovedale51

REALISM IS THE KEY.

Yes and including at least 2 players who are not good enough Crainey and Cavanagh.Like you say most of the players he knows yet he still fetched this rubbish to our club.
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:31 - Dec 15 with 3246 viewsRAFCBLUE

Realism:

A goal conceded on average every 25 minutes over the last three and a half games.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:32 - Dec 15 with 3237 viewsSalwaDale

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:29 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

Thats something I don't do very often on here. but I felt the need, this is the calm before tonights sh*t storm and wanted to get my view across before it gets drowned in the coleman out stuff later on.

I don't agree with it completely but I am worried about the future if we get rid.

TBBT

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:36 - Dec 15 with 3205 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:29 - Dec 15 by firgrovedale51

Yes and including at least 2 players who are not good enough Crainey and Cavanagh.Like you say most of the players he knows yet he still fetched this rubbish to our club.

I feel fans have found making cav a hate figure a comfort through any bad spell, he was perfectly deserving of a start today as he had a decent game in the Exeter debacle and although I can't comment on today, reading through the match report it seems he's had a decent game again today, so don't really think he's to blame for this bad spell.

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:37 - Dec 15 with 3198 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:31 - Dec 15 by RAFCBLUE

Realism:

A goal conceded on average every 25 minutes over the last three and a half games.

I'll accept you're right if you can put a realistic target in his place who can do a better job.

I'll await your answer.

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:37 - Dec 15 with 3197 viewsBobbyjoe

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:26 - Dec 15 by SalwaDale

Eminently sensible, just as it would have been at the same juncture last season, but it's not much of an incentive to fork out twenty quid.
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:39 - Dec 15 with 3181 viewsBeefCurtain

The results and performances at the moment are unaccpetable and what action the board takes over the next month or two (assuming the results don't improve significantly) will signify their ambition and the direction they want the club to move in. It's all well and goos saying that we're a small club with a small budget and this is obviously the case, but if we're willing to accept that these kind of results and performances are the best we're entitled to then its unreal how much we've regressed due to the fact that this is the attitude KH worked so hard to stamp out.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:40 - Dec 15 with 3175 viewsfirgrovedale51

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:36 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

I feel fans have found making cav a hate figure a comfort through any bad spell, he was perfectly deserving of a start today as he had a decent game in the Exeter debacle and although I can't comment on today, reading through the match report it seems he's had a decent game again today, so don't really think he's to blame for this bad spell.

I have not seen Cav have a good game yet he is turd dont know about today but the last 2 games all the mid field have been worse than useless.
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:41 - Dec 15 with 3164 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:40 - Dec 15 by firgrovedale51

I have not seen Cav have a good game yet he is turd dont know about today but the last 2 games all the mid field have been worse than useless.

so cav was the worst midfielder against exeter?

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:42 - Dec 15 with 3136 viewsnordenblue

REALISM IS THE KEY.

1 of which isn't even our player,sorry to go over old ground but ill keep saving between 20 and 50 quid every week by not travelling home and away while this dross continues to be served up, one startling fact is the ease at which we concede and have done to be honest since a certain Mr Dawson flew the nest,i say the same things every game in that we need some width and a lump of a centre half someone like Darren Purse wouldn't be a bad shout,im fully aware of the transfer windows and loans etc but there are ways of getting players in regardless.
A blind man can see the problems but is someone to stubborn to accept that formation wise and due to poor selections we are abysmal to watch and now the results are reflecting,there's about 4 players i wouldn't give my spare change to watch, in your man Crainey you'd be better off watching Jan Molby dust his boots down for a run out for us as a cameo role!!
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:43 - Dec 15 with 3133 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:39 - Dec 15 by BeefCurtain

The results and performances at the moment are unaccpetable and what action the board takes over the next month or two (assuming the results don't improve significantly) will signify their ambition and the direction they want the club to move in. It's all well and goos saying that we're a small club with a small budget and this is obviously the case, but if we're willing to accept that these kind of results and performances are the best we're entitled to then its unreal how much we've regressed due to the fact that this is the attitude KH worked so hard to stamp out.

A club like ours can't afford to just sack every manager because they don't deliver instant success, especially when there is no guarantee of it bringing about the success our now seemingly fickle fans clearly crave.

Success can take a while to build, especially when you're building from the ground up.

What do you suggest? us to sack our manager around this point every season if they aren't delivering the goods you expected, then rinse and repeat the next season. If we do that, there won't be a club to support.

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:45 - Dec 15 with 3116 viewsBobbyjoe

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:42 - Dec 15 by nordenblue

1 of which isn't even our player,sorry to go over old ground but ill keep saving between 20 and 50 quid every week by not travelling home and away while this dross continues to be served up, one startling fact is the ease at which we concede and have done to be honest since a certain Mr Dawson flew the nest,i say the same things every game in that we need some width and a lump of a centre half someone like Darren Purse wouldn't be a bad shout,im fully aware of the transfer windows and loans etc but there are ways of getting players in regardless.
A blind man can see the problems but is someone to stubborn to accept that formation wise and due to poor selections we are abysmal to watch and now the results are reflecting,there's about 4 players i wouldn't give my spare change to watch, in your man Crainey you'd be better off watching Jan Molby dust his boots down for a run out for us as a cameo role!!

I'd pay to watch Molby! (Seriously!)
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:47 - Dec 15 with 3094 viewsSalwaDale

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:45 - Dec 15 by Bobbyjoe

I'd pay to watch Molby! (Seriously!)

Me too.

TBBT

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:48 - Dec 15 with 3080 viewssweetcorn

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:42 - Dec 15 by nordenblue

As long as he's in our playing squad, he's ours, doesn't matter if he's on loan, look at sheffield wednesday last season, their main player was Ben Marshall, as soon as he went back they had a slump in form. But still shame on them, as he wasn't their player and it was a false promotion.

Just like ours. All them loan players. Ludicrous.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:50 - Dec 15 with 3060 viewsfirgrovedale51

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:48 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

As long as he's in our playing squad, he's ours, doesn't matter if he's on loan, look at sheffield wednesday last season, their main player was Ben Marshall, as soon as he went back they had a slump in form. But still shame on them, as he wasn't their player and it was a false promotion.

Just like ours. All them loan players. Ludicrous.

I want to go and watch Rochdale win
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:50 - Dec 15 with 3057 viewsBobbyjoe

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:43 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

A club like ours can't afford to just sack every manager because they don't deliver instant success, especially when there is no guarantee of it bringing about the success our now seemingly fickle fans clearly crave.

Success can take a while to build, especially when you're building from the ground up.

What do you suggest? us to sack our manager around this point every season if they aren't delivering the goods you expected, then rinse and repeat the next season. If we do that, there won't be a club to support.

This is a genuine question, Sweetcorn, I don't know the answer, and I'm not trying to be clever, Would you have sacked Eyre at the time he was sacked (i.e after half as long in charge as the present incumbent). If you wouldn't have then you're being consistent, if you would have then your argument is fatally flawed.
SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:53 - Dec 15 with 3027 viewsBeefCurtain

SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW. on 17:43 - Dec 15 by sweetcorn

Like I said, the next month or two are critical in terms of the future of both the management and club. If results don't change in that time then we'll find ourselves either in or close to the relegation zone. Regardless of club size and budget this is just unacceptable and let's also not forget that no-oone knows for sure the length of contract Coleman's actually on. Also, the league position in isolation isn't so bad but when you factor in other things like the home form, general peformances, team selection and tactics amongst other things, it makes the situation much less palatable.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024