Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To top off a great result.. 17:55 - Apr 6 with 5453 viewsJorDale

If bury lose next weekend, oldham will send them down!! At home to their nearest rivals, that will hurt!
To top off a great result.. on 18:14 - Apr 6 with 3028 viewsBigKindo

As bURY are almost doomed wouldn't it be better if they beat the Biffos and pulled them back into the relegation scrap?
To top off a great result.. on 18:22 - Apr 6 with 2975 viewsmacro

With Colchester winning its looking like a straight scrap between Oldham and scunny for the last place
To top off a great result.. on 19:02 - Apr 6 with 2861 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 18:22 - Apr 6 by macro

With Colchester winning its looking like a straight scrap between Oldham and scunny for the last place

Correct and we play them both back to back. I would have thought you would want Oldham with you in the basement.
To top off a great result.. on 19:14 - Apr 6 with 2832 viewsSandyman

To top off a great result.. on 19:02 - Apr 6 by Pops2

Correct and we play them both back to back. I would have thought you would want Oldham with you in the basement.

Do you?
To top off a great result.. on 19:26 - Apr 6 with 2803 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 19:14 - Apr 6 by Sandyman

Do you?

Of course, another Derby.
To top off a great result.. on 19:29 - Apr 6 with 2780 viewsD_Alien

To top off a great result.. on 19:26 - Apr 6 by Pops2

Of course, another Derby.

WE'd rather play them at a higher level in 2014/15

It's a prospect that can't be dismissed. Can you say the same for your outfit?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

To top off a great result.. on 19:32 - Apr 6 with 2760 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 19:29 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

WE'd rather play them at a higher level in 2014/15

It's a prospect that can't be dismissed. Can you say the same for your outfit?

What a load of bollocks, 2 results ago you were shitting your pants about dropping out of the league and now you are predicting promotion and dissing our chances.

Lets see what the summer brings.
To top off a great result.. on 19:34 - Apr 6 with 2747 viewsD_Alien

To top off a great result.. on 19:32 - Apr 6 by Pops2

What a load of bollocks, 2 results ago you were shitting your pants about dropping out of the league and now you are predicting promotion and dissing our chances.

Lets see what the summer brings.

"A prospect that can't be dismissed"

... isn't exactly predicting anything!!

So, what about your lot, or would you rather understandably prefer not to answer that one?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Login to get fewer ads

To top off a great result.. on 19:57 - Apr 6 with 2675 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 19:34 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

"A prospect that can't be dismissed"

... isn't exactly predicting anything!!

So, what about your lot, or would you rather understandably prefer not to answer that one?

How can I predict for next season how we will do until I know what the squad is? Only about 3 or 4 there at the moment will be there next season.

As for yourselves, you know how hard it is to get out of L2, you have spent 1 season out of it in over 3 decades.

I don't think your budget will be much different to ours.
To top off a great result.. on 19:58 - Apr 6 with 2667 viewsColDale

To top off a great result.. on 19:57 - Apr 6 by Pops2

How can I predict for next season how we will do until I know what the squad is? Only about 3 or 4 there at the moment will be there next season.

As for yourselves, you know how hard it is to get out of L2, you have spent 1 season out of it in over 3 decades.

I don't think your budget will be much different to ours.

two seasons. Get it right!
To top off a great result.. on 19:59 - Apr 6 with 2654 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 19:58 - Apr 6 by ColDale

two seasons. Get it right!

To match the 2 reapplications to stay in the league after finishing rock bottom a feat we have not managed yet.
To top off a great result.. on 20:03 - Apr 6 with 2634 viewsD_Alien

To top off a great result.. on 19:59 - Apr 6 by Pops2

To match the 2 reapplications to stay in the league after finishing rock bottom a feat we have not managed yet.

tbf Pops, you're in pretty much the same predicament as we were this time last year

Forget ancient history, the much more recent past suggests we could have bombed straight through the L2 trapdoor to non-league

Have you got a Hill to make a Second Coming?

To top off a great result.. on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 2621 viewsColDale

To top off a great result.. on 20:03 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

tbf Pops, you're in pretty much the same predicament as we were this time last year

Forget ancient history, the much more recent past suggests we could have bombed straight through the L2 trapdoor to non-league

Have you got a Hill to make a Second Coming?

the "12 months behind Dale" plan will continue when they decide enough is enough with Blackwell and appoint Coleman and Bell.
To top off a great result.. on 20:13 - Apr 6 with 2594 viewssweetcorn

To top off a great result.. on 20:05 - Apr 6 by ColDale

the "12 months behind Dale" plan will continue when they decide enough is enough with Blackwell and appoint Coleman and Bell.

Could see Coleman at Bury, Tinpot enough club for him and the tiny budget that he loves so much.

Would love for this to happen, would add even more spice to a game thats already scorching.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

To top off a great result.. on 20:13 - Apr 6 with 2593 viewsDorsetDale

To top off a great result.. on 20:05 - Apr 6 by ColDale

If they do that, by the time Coleman and Bell are sacked, they'll be 5 seasons behind us at least! And I'm pre-supposing C&B only last a maximum of 12 months.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

To top off a great result.. on 20:35 - Apr 6 with 2549 viewsTVOS1907

To top off a great result.. on 19:59 - Apr 6 by Pops2

What's a 'reapplication'?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

To top off a great result.. on 20:43 - Apr 6 with 2524 viewsTalkingSutty

To top off a great result.. on 20:35 - Apr 6 by TVOS1907

What's a 'reapplication'?

Its when you creosote your fence and you think it needs another coat, what that as to do with football god only knows!!
To top off a great result.. on 21:01 - Apr 6 with 2483 viewsTVOS1907

To top off a great result.. on 20:43 - Apr 6 by TalkingSutty

Its when you creosote your fence and you think it needs another coat, what that as to do with football god only knows!!

I'm not posh enough to have a fence, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

To top off a great result.. on 21:02 - Apr 6 with 2481 viewsColDale

To top off a great result.. on 21:01 - Apr 6 by TVOS1907

I'm not posh enough to have a fence, tbf.

No a fence?
To top off a great result.. on 21:04 - Apr 6 with 2470 viewsmacro

Maybe Burys great return will be knill after he's relegate the gulls
To top off a great result.. on 21:06 - Apr 6 with 2452 viewsBigKindo

To top off a great result.. on 21:04 - Apr 6 by macro

Maybe Burys great return will be knill after he's relegate the gulls

bURY had a knill return today.
To top off a great result.. on 21:48 - Apr 6 with 2406 viewsDaley_Lama

I think the only question to be answered now is will Bury reach/better our total of 38 points last season.

Poll: DF in or out

To top off a great result.. on 22:09 - Apr 6 with 2364 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 21:48 - Apr 6 by Daley_Lama

I think the only question to be answered now is will Bury reach/better our total of 38 points last season.

Dunno Lama, for me we should sack the loannes off, announce that all those out of contract are off and the others open to leave, and use the youth team for the remaining games and save the wages for next season.

I personally can see us doing a Stockport unless knob rash isn't given the boot or he resigns which I am hoping for giving us time to get a new manager and team in.
To top off a great result.. on 22:19 - Apr 6 with 2348 viewsMoonyDale

To top off a great result.. on 22:09 - Apr 6 by Pops2

Dunno Lama, for me we should sack the loannes off, announce that all those out of contract are off and the others open to leave, and use the youth team for the remaining games and save the wages for next season.

I personally can see us doing a Stockport unless knob rash isn't given the boot or he resigns which I am hoping for giving us time to get a new manager and team in.

Worrying times ahead Pops for sure, do you feel he will resign? can you afford to fire him off? If the answer to both is no then I really fear for you next season.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

To top off a great result.. on 00:32 - Apr 7 with 2249 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 22:19 - Apr 6 by MoonyDale

Worrying times ahead Pops for sure, do you feel he will resign? can you afford to fire him off? If the answer to both is no then I really fear for you next season.....

This is what should happen.

Deal up in September so tell him now he wont be getting it renewed, hopefully that will force his arm to resign first, if not, put him on gardening leave so we can get a new manager in and sort their own team over the summer.

This is what will happen.

We will mess around with contracts and sign a pile of dross, KB will blame everyone, and leave us in the shit in September and a struggle there on to the end of the season probably just scraping safety.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024