Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 15:49 - Apr 11 with 8362 viewsdale_spotland

Details announced at 4pm today

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Season tickets on 09:36 - Apr 12 with 2014 viewsMilnDale

Season tickets on 09:16 - Apr 12 by dingdangblue

You would hope not - there must be a ceiling on prices at some point. £18 and £20 puts a lot of casual fans off I would imagine - maybe we've got a chance if we are near the top and winning but otherwise people just won't pay that regularly for 4th division football.

People who don't go to watch the Dale anymore (or any other team) are amazed at the admission prices. That sad fact is that the "casual supporter" will stop going to matches altogether if prices rise only slightly higher than they are now. Hopefully the club have also thought this and will act accordingly. Full credit on keeping the season tickets at last years prices.
Season tickets on 09:53 - Apr 12 with 1981 views_dezzy

Does anybody know if the £25 off voucher will be in nexts seasons ST again ?

KHBA

Season tickets on 10:12 - Apr 12 with 1961 viewsdingdangblue

Season tickets on 09:36 - Apr 12 by MilnDale

People who don't go to watch the Dale anymore (or any other team) are amazed at the admission prices. That sad fact is that the "casual supporter" will stop going to matches altogether if prices rise only slightly higher than they are now. Hopefully the club have also thought this and will act accordingly. Full credit on keeping the season tickets at last years prices.

Its no wonder the likes of bury are in trouble if the rumours of Bishop and Healys wages being £3000 a week. They'd need 600 fans through the gate paying £20 just to cover those 2 (based on a home game every other week). You would like to think Dale pay nowhere near those kind of wages. Its alright Premier league wages being subsidised by Sky's millions but at our level the main income must come from gate receipts/season ticket sales - what chance have we got of lowering gate prices when wages need to be covered.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season tickets on 10:48 - Apr 12 with 1934 viewslurker

Here's the ST form

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/documents/seasonticketform223-767311.pdf

Interesting to note that match ticket prices are included on the form so it would appear that the "on the day" prices are frozen too.

All the details of vouchers are included.

What irks me is the lack of Credit Card payment option. In the current climate many will be short of the cash required to pay for their ST upfront and some sort of installment option should have been available.

As for the Debit Card charge of £4, well I question its legality
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/cards/2013/04/credit-and-debit-card-fee-cl
Season tickets on 10:55 - Apr 12 with 1927 views_dezzy

Season tickets on 10:48 - Apr 12 by lurker

Here's the ST form

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/documents/seasonticketform223-767311.pdf

Interesting to note that match ticket prices are included on the form so it would appear that the "on the day" prices are frozen too.

All the details of vouchers are included.

What irks me is the lack of Credit Card payment option. In the current climate many will be short of the cash required to pay for their ST upfront and some sort of installment option should have been available.

As for the Debit Card charge of £4, well I question its legality
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/cards/2013/04/credit-and-debit-card-fee-cl

no free pie/brew/burger ? hmmmm might not get a ST now

KHBA

Season tickets on 11:14 - Apr 12 with 1911 viewsColDale

Season tickets on 09:16 - Apr 12 by dingdangblue

You would hope not - there must be a ceiling on prices at some point. £18 and £20 puts a lot of casual fans off I would imagine - maybe we've got a chance if we are near the top and winning but otherwise people just won't pay that regularly for 4th division football.

but its not £18 or £20. It's £15 or £18 or £20. Our cheapest entry will certainly be one of the cheapest (not THE cheapest) in the division on a match by match entry. And for those out of work, we have the passport to leisure scheme (I assume we still have this) which allows match by match entrance at a discounted rate.
Season tickets on 11:31 - Apr 12 with 1897 viewslurker

Season tickets on 11:14 - Apr 12 by ColDale

but its not £18 or £20. It's £15 or £18 or £20. Our cheapest entry will certainly be one of the cheapest (not THE cheapest) in the division on a match by match entry. And for those out of work, we have the passport to leisure scheme (I assume we still have this) which allows match by match entrance at a discounted rate.

PTL scheme still running Col and it is not just for those out of work but for those in work but on a low income too. It could do with advertising to be fair as some may not be aware of it and, as our bury friends like to remind us, a sizeable chunk of our town's population fall in this category.
Season tickets on 12:15 - Apr 12 with 1868 viewsjudd

Season tickets on 11:31 - Apr 12 by lurker

PTL scheme still running Col and it is not just for those out of work but for those in work but on a low income too. It could do with advertising to be fair as some may not be aware of it and, as our bury friends like to remind us, a sizeable chunk of our town's population fall in this category.

With regards credit card usage, you can buy vouchers from the club shop with a CC to use in exchange for a season ticket.

Or at least you used to be able to...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 12:22 - Apr 12 with 1862 viewslurker

Season tickets on 12:15 - Apr 12 by judd

With regards credit card usage, you can buy vouchers from the club shop with a CC to use in exchange for a season ticket.

Or at least you used to be able to...

Cheers! Will look into that loophole
Season tickets on 12:29 - Apr 12 with 1851 viewsD_Alien

Season tickets on 12:22 - Apr 12 by lurker

Cheers! Will look into that loophole

I wouldn't like to be referred to as loophole, but I guess Judd won't mind
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets on 13:49 - Apr 12 with 1792 views442Dale

On the link, the season ticket renewal form says £10 off Bring a friend x 2, yet yesterday the article on the OS said they have "added a further bring a friend for £10 voucher". Wasn't it two this season?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season tickets on 13:56 - Apr 12 with 1772 viewslurker

Season tickets on 13:49 - Apr 12 by 442Dale

On the link, the season ticket renewal form says £10 off Bring a friend x 2, yet yesterday the article on the OS said they have "added a further bring a friend for £10 voucher". Wasn't it two this season?

There's a bring a friend for £5 in addition
Season tickets on 13:57 - Apr 12 with 1764 viewsTVOS1907

Season tickets on 13:56 - Apr 12 by lurker

There's a bring a friend for £5 in addition

That's for a night match.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season tickets on 13:57 - Apr 12 with 1761 viewsTVOS1907

Yes

Season tickets on 14:01 - Apr 12 with 1760 viewsToffeemanc

You are correct it was 2 this season for definite because I still have both in the back of my season ticket book! I simply couldn't convince anyone earlier in the season under Coleman's management that it was worth a tenner to go and watch the football on offer. Now Hilly is back and we are playing better football I suddenly have takers for both vouchers for tomorrows game.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Season tickets on 14:28 - Apr 12 with 1645 viewsdingdangblue

Season tickets on 11:14 - Apr 12 by ColDale

I was just basing it on what the Majority of fans in the stadium pay.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Season tickets on 15:34 - Apr 12 with 1602 viewsColDale

Season tickets on 14:28 - Apr 12 by dingdangblue

I was just basing it on what the Majority of fans in the stadium pay.

that might well be the case, but taking any two stands would make it the majority. Fact remains, the cheapest entry to Spotland is £15, which makes it cheaper than 75% of the grounds in this country.
Season tickets on 15:41 - Apr 12 with 1594 viewsTVOS1907

Season tickets on 15:34 - Apr 12 by ColDale

that might well be the case, but taking any two stands would make it the majority. Fact remains, the cheapest entry to Spotland is £15, which makes it cheaper than 75% of the grounds in this country.

Excally.

It were £17 at Exeter with no roof and on a corner.

Season tickets on 15:46 - Apr 12 with 1588 views_dezzy

Season tickets on 15:41 - Apr 12 by TVOS1907

Excally.

It were £17 at Exeter with no roof and on a corner.

What a bargain last week at Fleetwood was if pre bought, cant remember last time i only paid £12.50 in

KHBA

Season tickets on 15:58 - Apr 12 with 1571 viewsdingdangblue

Season tickets on 15:34 - Apr 12 by ColDale

The Sandy is indeed very good value, but for the awful view I would still be in there for home games.

Season tickets on 17:17 - Apr 12 with 1540 viewsDorsetDale

Season tickets on 15:58 - Apr 12 by dingdangblue

The Sandy is indeed very good value, but for the awful view I would still be in there for home games.

Begs the question,what stand do you use for away games?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Season tickets on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 1493 viewsfunkkk

Sad to still see no standing order/DD scheme in place. At least we've frozen prices but I dread to think of the reaction if we'd put them up after this season!

Gonna give it a miss as would only save me just over £60 and I can't usually make midweek games so wouldn't be worthwhile.
Season tickets on 23:31 - Apr 12 with 1426 viewsTalkingSutty

Season tickets on 19:08 - Apr 12 by funkkk

Sad to still see no standing order/DD scheme in place. At least we've frozen prices but I dread to think of the reaction if we'd put them up after this season!

Gonna give it a miss as would only save me just over £60 and I can't usually make midweek games so wouldn't be worthwhile.

Finances sometimes dictate, get to as many games as possible though the club needs you !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024