Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boswanka 15:27 - Apr 28 with 11496 viewshoopstar67

Boswanka walking down tunnel laughing. Sums it up doesnt it?
Boswanka on 15:28 - Apr 28 with 6628 viewsTearsOfaClown

all the way to the BANK!
Boswanka on 15:28 - Apr 28 with 6606 viewsibnumber10

Wos-Banker
Boswanka on 15:33 - Apr 28 with 6550 viewsJAPRANGERS

wouldn't you be laughing if some complete mugs were paying you millions a year for sh@t??
Boswanka on 15:33 - Apr 28 with 6531 viewsNov77

Want him out the door first, closely followed by barton and samba.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Boswanka on 15:45 - Apr 28 with 6444 viewsSpiritofGregory

Just watched Warren Barton on Fox Sports. He was absolutely disgusted at Boswanka's reaction. He said that Harry has a really problem at QPR as there are too many bad people at the club. He added that we haven't got good players, we have players who think too highly of themselves.
Boswanka on 15:46 - Apr 28 with 6426 viewspaulparker

100% agree couldn't believe what I was watching, that Kunt didn't break sweat all game no good Chelsea Kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Boswanka on 15:48 - Apr 28 with 6397 viewsngbqpr

After the business earlier in the season, I've been amazed Redknapp (a) gave him another chance; (b) has persevered with him

The walking personification of everything that's been so wrong this season

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Boswanka on 16:14 - Apr 28 with 6302 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Boswanka on 16:17 - Apr 28 with 6283 viewsqprcanadabc

Boswanka on 15:48 - Apr 28 by ngbqpr

After the business earlier in the season, I've been amazed Redknapp (a) gave him another chance; (b) has persevered with him

The walking personification of everything that's been so wrong this season

hope Harry brings him on for a final five mins at Loftus Rd though...just want to hear the fans venting...could be in the top five high moments of the year...after the Chelsea win and the Derry confrontation with Young :)
Boswanka on 16:27 - Apr 28 with 6225 viewsHollowayRanger

Boswanka on 16:14 - Apr 28 by Nov77

looks like him and harry sharing a joke to me

but thats just a freeze frame so could mean anything

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Boswanka on 16:28 - Apr 28 with 6213 viewsNov77

Bosingwa had just shook hands with a reading player, not sure about harry, maybe he knows he's going and is glad to be shot of us.

Boswanka on 16:42 - Apr 28 with 6148 viewsNov77

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-boss-redknapp-defends-bosingwa

Harry Redknapp leapt to the defence of Jose Bosingwa after QPR’s relegation was confirmed at Reading.

The 0-0 draw sealed both clubs’ drop to the Championship and television footage showed Bosingwa laughing as he made his way towards the players’ tunnel after the final whistle.

But Rangers boss Redknapp, who was also seen laughing, said: “He wasn’t laughing about the result or getting relegated.

“To start throwing that one about is completely out of order. He was only laughing because one of their players — another foreign lad — came up and said something to him".

Boswanka on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 6129 viewsted_hendrix

Boswanka on 16:42 - Apr 28 by Nov77

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-boss-redknapp-defends-bosingwa

Harry Redknapp leapt to the defence of Jose Bosingwa after QPR’s relegation was confirmed at Reading.

The 0-0 draw sealed both clubs’ drop to the Championship and television footage showed Bosingwa laughing as he made his way towards the players’ tunnel after the final whistle.

But Rangers boss Redknapp, who was also seen laughing, said: “He wasn’t laughing about the result or getting relegated.

“To start throwing that one about is completely out of order. He was only laughing because one of their players — another foreign lad — came up and said something to him".

Yea, I just got back and you'll notice I'm laughing my nuts off at just getting relegated.

Fck off you lazy bastards and stop bleeding my club dry

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Boswanka on 16:51 - Apr 28 with 6094 viewsrsonist

As if that wasn't a nonsensical explanation anyway what does "another foreign lad" have to do with it?
Boswanka on 17:09 - Apr 28 with 6044 viewsToast_R

Ray Wilkins was seen laughing when we got relegated the day we beat West Ham in 96.

I think there are far more prepping issues to be worrying ourselves about then that tw@t.

The shirt means fu*kall to any of them and you can blame Tony Fernandes for that.
Boswanka on 18:50 - Apr 28 with 5854 viewsscot1963

I noted the laughing but so was Redknapp and to be fair to Bosingwa he cleared that ball off the line which would have been a definite goal - not that it made a difference in the scheme of things in the end
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Boswanka on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 5816 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why the fook has Boswanka been picked by 'Arri week after week, with his piss poor cant be arsed, sprint straight down the tunnel performances?

I just hope he gets picked next week and he gets the real treatment from our wonderful crowd.

Jesus H, have we put up with some shyte this year. About time one or two of the prize quims realised what we think of them.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Boswanka on 18:59 - Apr 28 with 5794 viewsgigiisourgod

Boswanka on 18:50 - Apr 28 by scot1963

I noted the laughing but so was Redknapp and to be fair to Bosingwa he cleared that ball off the line which would have been a definite goal - not that it made a difference in the scheme of things in the end
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After scandalous defending beforehand from him. G. Nev (as per) hit the nail on the head. Club has to get its soul back and that involves playing players who want to fight for the shirt, not swanning down the tunnel smirking after being relegated. What a disastrous season.
Boswanka on 19:06 - Apr 28 with 5775 viewssmegma

Boswanka on 18:57 - Apr 28 by ShotKneesHoop

Why the fook has Boswanka been picked by 'Arri week after week, with his piss poor cant be arsed, sprint straight down the tunnel performances?

I just hope he gets picked next week and he gets the real treatment from our wonderful crowd.

Jesus H, have we put up with some shyte this year. About time one or two of the prize quims realised what we think of them.

Congratulations. I havn't seen 'Quim' used in a conversation in years !!! I find its brilliant in scrabble when you're struggling.
Boswanka on 19:20 - Apr 28 with 5721 viewsShotKneesHoop

Boswanka on 19:06 - Apr 28 by smegma

Congratulations. I havn't seen 'Quim' used in a conversation in years !!! I find its brilliant in scrabble when you're struggling.

I love QUIM. Especially on treble word and Q and M on letter loaded squares.

We were playing Scrabble with my cousins in Boston this year and they said QUIM was not a proper word as they could not find it in Webster's American Dictionary.

I found QUIM in Wikipedia and claimed 34 points. Where else would you look for QUIM?

Shame those points couldn't keep us up today, there were enough QUIMS playing out there to cover the whole Scrabble board.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Boswanka on 19:25 - Apr 28 with 5700 viewsdolcelatte

Boswanka on 15:45 - Apr 28 by SpiritofGregory

Just watched Warren Barton on Fox Sports. He was absolutely disgusted at Boswanka's reaction. He said that Harry has a really problem at QPR as there are too many bad people at the club. He added that we haven't got good players, we have players who think too highly of themselves.

Warren f'ing Barton - a guy who was extremely lucky to be able to call himself a professional footballer - jeez terrible player - how he has the front to name and shame anyone when he made a career out of conning people into thinking he was a footballer is beyond me - no matter how sh1te they have been for us - maybe he should reflect on his own career particularly with us..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Boswanka on 19:34 - Apr 28 with 5652 viewsTearsOfaClown

Boswanka on 19:20 - Apr 28 by ShotKneesHoop

I love QUIM. Especially on treble word and Q and M on letter loaded squares.

We were playing Scrabble with my cousins in Boston this year and they said QUIM was not a proper word as they could not find it in Webster's American Dictionary.

I found QUIM in Wikipedia and claimed 34 points. Where else would you look for QUIM?

Shame those points couldn't keep us up today, there were enough QUIMS playing out there to cover the whole Scrabble board.

QUIM - as in . . .eat your words?

Actually, dearest bro - you bought a Roxonians Boys Club raffle ticket for me when I was lickle (Roxonians who Steve Perryman played for as did you me and other bro). And I won the snaffle and Mum was horrified, so she made them change the name to Queenie. Which was worse?
Boswanka on 19:36 - Apr 28 with 5642 viewsShotKneesHoop

Boswanka on 19:34 - Apr 28 by TearsOfaClown

QUIM - as in . . .eat your words?

Actually, dearest bro - you bought a Roxonians Boys Club raffle ticket for me when I was lickle (Roxonians who Steve Perryman played for as did you me and other bro). And I won the snaffle and Mum was horrified, so she made them change the name to Queenie. Which was worse?

QUIM was always high on my list, but then I was a PE student.

Boswanka on 19:46 - Apr 28 with 5588 viewsconnell10

its all down to the crowd to give the kunt dogs when we play arsenal next week along with a few of the other so called players we have!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boswanka on 20:29 - Apr 28 with 5509 viewsted_hendrix

Boswanka on 16:27 - Apr 28 by HollowayRanger

looks like him and harry sharing a joke to me

but thats just a freeze frame so could mean anything

This is the cnt that refused to sit on the subs bench for us, remember that? take a good look at the cnts grin at about a minute after we were relegated.
Irrespective of what he's laughing about or what anybody said to him for me he should have 'hidden it'.
A complete bastard in my opinion.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024