Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malky Mackay 13:43 - Dec 27 with 3358 viewsValleySaddler

Finally sacked.........
Malky Mackay on 13:51 - Dec 27 with 3336 viewsmacro

Expect him to have a job within the month, villa, Norwich, reading
Malky Mackay on 20:36 - Dec 27 with 3080 viewsDaleView

Whilst I feel sorry for what Malky has had to put up with, I am sure that he will cry all the way to the bank with his pay-off - and good luck to him.
British football would do well without all these foreign transient owners coming on board. The trouble is that money talks but so long as the foreign money that comes in exceeds the British money that goes out, the politicians won't complain.
It's the fans that are being punished every time.
That's why 4th Division football is better in so many ways.
You can arrive late and be sure of a seat.
You can be assured that the players (well 99.9% of them) play for their mortgage, motor car, their family and for the Club
And there is always something good for the fans to look forward to; i.e. promotion or a good cup run.
Keep the transient owners out!
Up the Dale.
Malky Mackay on 20:48 - Dec 27 with 3066 viewspnc4eva1

Wonder if he has gone on holiday to work on his Tan

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Malky Mackay on 21:29 - Dec 27 with 3028 viewsoff2div1

About time! Get some unknown foreign manager in they will zoom up the table(see Southampton).
Malky Mackay on 22:00 - Dec 27 with 2996 viewsDiddyDave

And so the madness goes on. Tan says that Mackay has gone "To be fair to the club and the fans". What a joke,have a look in the mirror ya tosser,our game will be far better off without dickheads like you. As Len Shackleton once put in his book on a chapter about what directors know about football-a blank page-that sums Tan up completely.
Malky Mackay on 22:53 - Dec 27 with 2959 viewsRalphs12

Malky Mackay on 22:00 - Dec 27 by DiddyDave

And so the madness goes on. Tan says that Mackay has gone "To be fair to the club and the fans". What a joke,have a look in the mirror ya tosser,our game will be far better off without dickheads like you. As Len Shackleton once put in his book on a chapter about what directors know about football-a blank page-that sums Tan up completely.

I don't think he reads this board
Malky Mackay on 12:47 - Dec 28 with 2809 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I don't imagine he will receive a pay off following dismissal. However, he has a great case to take out against Cardiff for constructive dismissal.
Malky Mackay on 13:04 - Dec 28 with 2792 views442Dale

Malky Mackay on 12:47 - Dec 28 by Albert_Whitehurst

I don't imagine he will receive a pay off following dismissal. However, he has a great case to take out against Cardiff for constructive dismissal.

Why not? Isn't it common practice for sacked managers to receive a payoff, hence the reluctance to resign in most cases?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Malky Mackay on 13:22 - Dec 28 with 2756 viewsRAFCBLUE

Cardiff will owe him whatever is in his fixed term contract, notwithstanding performance and loyalty bonuses which will be disputed by Tan.

Interesting that the LMA have already released a statement for Mackay. He'll do financially well out of this debacle.

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/news-7330.html

The LMA has an excellent record of supporting unfairly dismissed managers so I'm sure they'll do a grand job.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Malky Mackay on 13:56 - Dec 28 with 2729 viewsmacro

Malky Mackay on 13:22 - Dec 28 by RAFCBLUE

Cardiff will owe him whatever is in his fixed term contract, notwithstanding performance and loyalty bonuses which will be disputed by Tan.

Interesting that the LMA have already released a statement for Mackay. He'll do financially well out of this debacle.

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/news-7330.html

The LMA has an excellent record of supporting unfairly dismissed managers so I'm sure they'll do a grand job.

Whisper I hear is west brom for Malky. Will see if that happens
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024