Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations 18:08 - Jan 4 with 3480 viewsShakersforever

you set of c.u.n.t.s e.t.c!

Hope you get a money inducing away tie at a Premier League team. I like to think most Bury fans wanted you to win, you being the smaller club and Leeds being Leeds ...

Hope you are all enjoying a few beverages after that, I'd get s.h.i.t faced and end up asleep in the gutter with puke all over myself ...
Congratulations on 22:30 - Jan 4 with 3144 viewsPassmondsBlue

We know you are bURY scum

Super DALE, in the 4th round

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Congratulations on 22:34 - Jan 4 with 3110 viewsroccydaleian

Flicker was at the Dale today.
Congratulations on 22:37 - Jan 4 with 3080 viewsPassmondsBlue

Congratulations on 22:34 - Jan 4 by roccydaleian

Must have been wishing we had come in for him in a coaching position

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Congratulations on 22:38 - Jan 4 with 3068 viewsClivert

Fook off.
Congratulations on 22:39 - Jan 4 with 3062 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Congratulations on 22:34 - Jan 4 by roccydaleian

I thought he had taken his shower to St George's Training pitches as they had a weekend off........perhaps they could n't afford it?

How are all the international stars....Navas,Enguelle, and Rhinohorn?
Congratulations on 23:00 - Jan 4 with 2941 viewsmaybee

Really pleased for Flicker. He was jumping up and down with the rest of us when our second goal went in.
Good to see where his heart belongs.
Congratulations on 00:29 - Jan 5 with 2813 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Congratulations on 23:00 - Jan 4 by maybee

Really pleased for Flicker. He was jumping up and down with the rest of us when our second goal went in.
Good to see where his heart belongs.

Yep, he had a broad smile on his face at the end of the game. I gently had to encourage him to applaud though :-P
Congratulations on 09:02 - Jan 5 with 2655 viewsBarryStrange

Just to agree with SFE for a mo, congrats from the beautiful side of Heywood.

Hope you thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

And get Yeovil away next up, obviously. :)
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations on 12:51 - Jan 5 with 2450 viewsDomDale

To be honest. Bury have more FA Cup pedigree than Leeds and I've seen us beat them loads of times. Just a walk in the park really

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Congratulations on 14:14 - Jan 5 with 2316 viewsBarryStrange

Congratulations on 12:51 - Jan 5 by DomDale

To be honest. Bury have more FA Cup pedigree than Leeds and I've seen us beat them loads of times. Just a walk in the park really

True, we have won it more than them.

Glad you all enjoyed yesterday.

Given that draw I would make you favourites, just, to reach the 5th round as it stands.
Congratulations on 15:02 - Jan 5 with 2207 viewsShakersforever

Congratulations on 22:30 - Jan 4 by PassmondsBlue

We know you are bURY scum

Super DALE, in the 4th round

No such thing as scum here. We are one of the same, supporting our local clubs instead of the globalised machines such as United and City. I find the vitriol between grown adults rather amusing ... sure we all had our moments in our younger days :)! I would say it's more about the sense of belonging within a certain group, as opposed to genuine hatred.

The only reason I want you to avoid promotion is because I would miss the magnificent derby day booze session. The football is an unwanted distraction from the beer :). Especially as we usually lose!

I also make you favourites, whichever team you face. Hope you do win and face one of the globalised machines away in the next round.

Many Bury fans might never understand this, we love our crowd tw@ttery, football snobbery and delusions of grandeur. History is irrelevant, Flickers now has the job of emulating Rochdale's success! In terms of achieving a promotion, playing football the right way, developing the youth system and keeping Bury financially stable.

Cup runs obviously massively help! Hopefully next year is our year.

There is a revolution of sorts now. We played dinosaur, troglodyte football under our previous two managers. Now we have something to look forward too under the second best manager in the division, behind KH!

I hope you win the league, and we snatch 7th and promotion via play offs !!!! Although, simply staying up has to be goal 1!
Congratulations on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 2071 viewsD_Alien

Congratulations on 15:02 - Jan 5 by Shakersforever

No such thing as scum here. We are one of the same, supporting our local clubs instead of the globalised machines such as United and City. I find the vitriol between grown adults rather amusing ... sure we all had our moments in our younger days :)! I would say it's more about the sense of belonging within a certain group, as opposed to genuine hatred.

The only reason I want you to avoid promotion is because I would miss the magnificent derby day booze session. The football is an unwanted distraction from the beer :). Especially as we usually lose!

I also make you favourites, whichever team you face. Hope you do win and face one of the globalised machines away in the next round.

Many Bury fans might never understand this, we love our crowd tw@ttery, football snobbery and delusions of grandeur. History is irrelevant, Flickers now has the job of emulating Rochdale's success! In terms of achieving a promotion, playing football the right way, developing the youth system and keeping Bury financially stable.

Cup runs obviously massively help! Hopefully next year is our year.

There is a revolution of sorts now. We played dinosaur, troglodyte football under our previous two managers. Now we have something to look forward too under the second best manager in the division, behind KH!

I hope you win the league, and we snatch 7th and promotion via play offs !!!! Although, simply staying up has to be goal 1!

Good posts SFE

Unfortunately, some of our posters are unable to distinguish between genuine local fans, supporting their hometown or adopted club, and those who come on here to make mischief.

The opening line of your OP probably didn't help but then again some people are very easily offended!

Hope Flicker can turn things around for you - it'd be great to be meeting in L1 again.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Congratulations on 20:40 - Jan 5 with 1981 viewsShakersforever

Congratulations on 17:47 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

Good posts SFE

Unfortunately, some of our posters are unable to distinguish between genuine local fans, supporting their hometown or adopted club, and those who come on here to make mischief.

The opening line of your OP probably didn't help but then again some people are very easily offended!

Hope Flicker can turn things around for you - it'd be great to be meeting in L1 again.

Offence is a concept one does not approve off.

I get irked, not offended.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024