Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. 15:54 - Jan 5 with 2836 viewsWhiteyBFC

I really hope you get Wednesday at Spotland in the 4th round.

Saw the highlights and it could have been an absolute massacre.

So much for Keith not doing cup runs, eh?

As I can imagine, with all the excitement of the day I'm sure many of you won't have noticed our embarrassing exit. We're in deep excrement. Gloomy times at Oakwell. And as 442Dale will testify, our forum last night went into meltdown.

Anyhoo, keep up the good fight for promotion (we'll see you in League One).

*Nobody find it strange that Flicker was celebrating with Keith yesterday?
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 15:56 - Jan 5 with 2829 viewsjudd

Not strange, no.

They are good mates.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:02 - Jan 5 with 2792 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Get over here Whitey lad,you're a Good Luck talisman at San Spotty.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 2634 viewsBobbyjoe

Serves you right for not playing Paddy!
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:45 - Jan 5 with 2594 viewsSuddenLad

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:02 - Jan 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agreed, and surely with it likely to be the Wendies (sorry Macc) it has the extra incentive to come across the Pennines.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 2576 viewsBigDaveMyCock

On a positive note for the Tykes and Leeds, at least you don't support West Ham. Fook me, how bad were they?

That's got to be one of the worse cup performances I've ever seen.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:54 - Jan 5 with 2535 viewsClivert

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:47 - Jan 5 by BigDaveMyCock

On a positive note for the Tykes and Leeds, at least you don't support West Ham. Fook me, how bad were they?

Up there with our FCUM one.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 2512 viewsSuddenLad

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:54 - Jan 5 by Clivert

Up there with our FCUM one.

Telford was the worst cup performance I saw from Dale and I think yesterday has gone a long way to erasing the memory of the most dreadful day in my Dale watching history.

Losing to Telford hurts the memory even more than that 8 - 0 mid-week drubbing at Orient.

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 18:03 - Jan 5 with 2342 viewsWhiteyBFC

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 15:56 - Jan 5 by judd

Not strange, no.

They are good mates.

True. But I thought it bizarre myself. They're managing divisional and local rivals. Time to cut the apron strings?
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 18:05 - Jan 5 with 2328 viewsjudd

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 18:03 - Jan 5 by WhiteyBFC

True. But I thought it bizarre myself. They're managing divisional and local rivals. Time to cut the apron strings?

Bizarre?

Blimey.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 18:11 - Jan 5 with 2291 viewsWhiteyBFC

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:02 - Jan 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

If we're not playing, or we're away darn sarth, then I just might pop across.

Be nice to see some football/goals.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 2122 viewsD_Dale

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 15:56 - Jan 5 by judd

Not strange, no.

They are good mates.

I'd hope Hilly was getting a few tips about Hartlepools' weak spots for next Saturday, and suggesting to Flicker how bury might do us a good turn by beating Chesterfield and Burton in his next two games.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 20:57 - Jan 5 with 2026 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 16:47 - Jan 5 by BigDaveMyCock

Fathead was lost for words.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 21:49 - Jan 5 with 1858 viewspioneer

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 17:00 - Jan 5 by SuddenLad

Telford was the worst cup performance I saw from Dale and I think yesterday has gone a long way to erasing the memory of the most dreadful day in my Dale watching history.

Losing to Telford hurts the memory even more than that 8 - 0 mid-week drubbing at Orient.

No, droylesden and grantham were far worse than Telford.

And I expect the loss to sutton town in the 1930s was even worse than them. We have a real house of horrors.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 21:57 - Jan 5 with 1835 viewsSuddenLad

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 21:49 - Jan 5 by pioneer

And I expect the loss to sutton town in the 1930s was even worse than them. We have a real house of horrors.

I saw both those games as well (not Sutton) and at least we tried. Telford defeat was utterly gutless, with no effort, no fight and no interest from a Dale team that were am embarrassing disgrace.

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 22:03 - Jan 5 with 1802 viewsTalkingSutty

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 21:57 - Jan 5 by SuddenLad

I saw both those games as well (not Sutton) and at least we tried. Telford defeat was utterly gutless, with no effort, no fight and no interest from a Dale team that were am embarrassing disgrace.

It was a terrible display on a terrible day. The moment when as a young supporter I should have packed it all in but I didn't .

Its too late now, having said that we have improved as a club since those dark days.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 22:20 - Jan 5 with 1755 viewsR17ALE

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 22:03 - Jan 5 by TalkingSutty

It was a terrible display on a terrible day. The moment when as a young supporter I should have packed it all in but I didn't .

Its too late now, having said that we have improved as a club since those dark days.

Agree. Telford was my worst day as a Dale fan. (Followed only by the FCUM deteat).

I was so upset getting home from the Telford match my Mum and Dad didn't let me go to another game that season! Which only planted the Dale seed further in me!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 22:24 - Jan 5 with 1737 viewsmaybee

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 21:49 - Jan 5 by pioneer

I saw them all...I thought the Droylesden game was the worst...at least Telford looked quite good (well, they did against us!!!)

I also went to three inglorious games against Northwich Victoria, culminating in a defeat at Maine Road and a horribly bad tempered game at Altrincham where 4 players were sent off.
Seem to remember us losing to Bangor City at home as well.

Makes days like yesterday all the better. I can only think of one game where our performance has been at such a high level against opposition from the top two levels. We played Norwich in the Cup and drew at Carrow Road, bringing them back home for a replay. We battered them for almost all the game and hit the woodwork three times without scoring. Sadly, we lost the second replay back down there.
Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 23:00 - Jan 5 with 1670 viewsTVOS1907

Congratulations on yesterday, and.. on 21:57 - Jan 5 by SuddenLad

Frighteningly, on Tuesday (7th January), it's 30 years to the day since that game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024