Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open topped bus parade date annouced 10:59 - May 1 with 2872 views_dezzy

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/promotion-busparade-1520914.aspx

KHBA

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 11:13 - May 1 with 2826 viewsGhanaDale

6:30pm on a Tuesday...somebody hasn´t thought this through very well.
I doubt there will be very many people there.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 11:14 - May 1 with 2809 views_dezzy

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 11:13 - May 1 by GhanaDale

I agree , wonder what was wrong with the bank hol monday

KHBA

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 11:23 - May 1 with 2782 viewsArthurDaley

Hosted by Rochdale Borough Council. Have you known them to get anything right ?

A large VAT Dave

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 12:06 - May 1 with 2681 viewsParkinsGimp

Will the "Hornets Mayor" be there????
Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:05 - May 1 with 2523 viewsDaleaholic

Brilliant planning... As said previously, not sure there'll be as many there as would be if it was on Monday or next Saturday.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:06 - May 1 with 2521 views442Dale

It was midweek when they did one after Wembley. That was well attended.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:22 - May 1 with 2463 viewsstella_dale

Whats wrong with Sunday afternoon, few beers and no work Monday?
Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:28 - May 1 with 2435 viewsDaleaholic

Was the Wembley one notarranged a bit further in advance?

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Login to get fewer ads

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:28 - May 1 with 2435 viewschuckleberry

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:22 - May 1 by stella_dale

Whats wrong with Sunday afternoon, few beers and no work Monday?

The council tweeted that the Tues eve was better than the bank holiday as their employees aren't working on that day. What about Dale fans who work and subsequently can't attend?
Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:51 - May 1 with 2378 viewsstella_dale

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 13:28 - May 1 by chuckleberry

The council tweeted that the Tues eve was better than the bank holiday as their employees aren't working on that day. What about Dale fans who work and subsequently can't attend?

Exactly right there.
Leaving Merseydive everyday at six ,the car park known as the M62 and M60 rarely allows me the luxury of a normal accent till after the Emmedale adverts at best..................
Open topped bus parade date annouced on 15:08 - May 1 with 2260 viewsdoleydale

Tuesday is fine for me

Hey everybody take a look at me, I've got street credibility, I may not have a job, But I have a good time, With the boys that I meet "down on the line" I said, I - DON'T - NEED - YOU So you don't approve, Well who asked you to? HEY - JERK - YOU - WORK This boy's got better things to do

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 15:18 - May 1 with 2231 viewsolympicdale

On the subject of team exposure, it got me remembering the time the team was at the Rochdale exchange for a shirt signing, surely this would be a perfect time to do something like this, and would help get the team more publicity amongst the town, just saw my old shirt that was signed, the late great Ernie Cooksey one of them in attendance that day.

Life is a game of fate.

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 19:15 - May 1 with 1974 viewsPDIDDY

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 11:13 - May 1 by GhanaDale

Same as a Saturday at 3 pm then.

Gissa job

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 19:45 - May 1 with 1916 viewsolympicdale

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 19:15 - May 1 by PDIDDY

Same as a Saturday at 3 pm then.

maybe we can invite some Pompey fans to boost the crowd..

Life is a game of fate.

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 19:50 - May 1 with 1901 viewsPDIDDY

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 19:45 - May 1 by olympicdale

maybe we can invite some Pompey fans to boost the crowd..

I'm on it, got my clipper card waitng. We are both badly supported but your season average must be under 3k, which makes the achievment superb

Gissa job

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 20:01 - May 1 with 1883 viewsolympicdale

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 19:50 - May 1 by PDIDDY

I'm on it, got my clipper card waitng. We are both badly supported but your season average must be under 3k, which makes the achievment superb

it just goes to show you don't need massive crowds to be successful in any division, if you are well managed you can be successful. None more evident is that of Yeovils amazing success, there must have been Bradford and Sheff utd fans spitting feathers when they went up.

Life is a game of fate.

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 20:10 - May 1 with 1862 viewsPDIDDY

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 20:01 - May 1 by olympicdale

it just goes to show you don't need massive crowds to be successful in any division, if you are well managed you can be successful. None more evident is that of Yeovils amazing success, there must have been Bradford and Sheff utd fans spitting feathers when they went up.

Haha, you talk like you get promotions with small gates every other year, iron your pink pants and get your KH mask on.

Gissa job

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 22:33 - May 1 with 1740 viewsYouTubeDale

I missed the last one with the singing mayor because I was still in London after the Barnet match.

Who's singing this time...hope it's Our Lisa !!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 22:39 - May 1 with 1732 viewsolympicdale

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 20:10 - May 1 by PDIDDY

Haha, you talk like you get promotions with small gates every other year, iron your pink pants and get your KH mask on.

two promotions in 4 years, getting to be a habit now :P come on down to Wales Didds with your own Hilly mask, you know y'wanna

Life is a game of fate.

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 23:13 - May 1 with 1685 viewsChaffRAFC

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 22:33 - May 1 by YouTubeDale

I missed the last one with the singing mayor because I was still in London after the Barnet match.

Who's singing this time...hope it's Our Lisa !!!!!!

For the love of God please don't let that happen! Have you heard her new song?!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 06:59 - May 2 with 1583 viewsPDIDDY

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 22:39 - May 1 by olympicdale

two promotions in 4 years, getting to be a habit now :P come on down to Wales Didds with your own Hilly mask, you know y'wanna

But the 2 promotions had a relegation wedged between em, enjoy the day, if I was going I would be staying over in Cardiff, top city for a visit.

Gissa job

Open topped bus parade date annouced on 00:42 - May 3 with 1383 viewscrazyhorse

I'll deffo be there... its on my route home and want to give the lads some congratulations like I did during the last promotion....its been a fantastic season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024