Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite home and away match from this season? 22:23 - May 22 with 4617 viewsThran

(Don't know if this has been a thread or not already)

I was wandering what other Dale fans favourite matches were as me and my friends had quite a few games to chose from and we had different answers.

I'd say at home it'd be the Cheltenham game 'cos I spent the whole game being excited for the pitch invasion as it was my first one (Starting watching Dale in the relegation season) and for away I'd say Newport just 'cos it was a great day out and Donnelly's goal was amazing to celebrate.

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:25 - May 22 with 4594 viewsLegingefromage

Leeds at home for obvious reasons. But the Newport game was great because it was the first time I thought the team were truly awesome.

Away - Rotheram. Such a great atmosphere, and see Steve Evans deflate was truly special
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:27 - May 22 with 4584 viewsdale18

Home - Leeds
Away - Bristol Rovers
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:37 - May 22 with 4559 viewsfitzochris

Leeds at home, for obvious reasons, and Chesterfield at home because it was my first glimpse of Scott Hogan and the boy did good.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:39 - May 22 with 4553 viewsdingdangblue

Home: Leeds Utd, Accrington at home in the league with Lunds late equaliser and even later winner.
Away: Northampton ( we don't win there and we went top).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:43 - May 22 with 4542 viewsThran

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:37 - May 22 by fitzochris

Leeds at home, for obvious reasons, and Chesterfield at home because it was my first glimpse of Scott Hogan and the boy did good.

Did you not go to the opening game against Hartlepool?

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 23:32 - May 22 with 4492 viewsAtThePeake

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:27 - May 22 by dale18

Home - Leeds
Away - Bristol Rovers

This.

Tangled up in blue.

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 23:43 - May 22 with 4487 viewsmacro

Home - accy - always like a last minute winner
Away - Bristol rvs
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 06:13 - May 23 with 4428 viewsfitzochris

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 22:43 - May 22 by Thran

Did you not go to the opening game against Hartlepool?

Alas no.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 08:47 - May 23 with 4374 viewssandylaner1

Leeds at Home by a mile. Also Oxford as that seemed like our first big test in the run in and we hammered them, of course hogans hat-trick was superb

Away. Chesterfield. No words for the final two minutes and the post match sweet sweet KFC

probably in my top 3 games ever, massive day

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 08:53 - May 23 with 4365 viewspaulscho

Leeds great feelings of deep joy ...
Newport ,was a mega following ,party time for all involved at RAFC everybody had a mega day out .
Oh apart from Lundy (poor lad)

livinginadalewonderland

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 09:24 - May 23 with 4342 viewsMass_Debater

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 06:13 - May 23 by fitzochris

Alas no.

How come?
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 09:24 - May 23 with 4344 viewsdingdangblue

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 08:47 - May 23 by sandylaner1

Leeds at Home by a mile. Also Oxford as that seemed like our first big test in the run in and we hammered them, of course hogans hat-trick was superb

Away. Chesterfield. No words for the final two minutes and the post match sweet sweet KFC

probably in my top 3 games ever, massive day

Although that Henderson goal cost me a lot of money ( had Hogan 1-0 at 60/1) - I could watch it all day long. Perfection.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 10:07 - May 23 with 4319 viewsD_Alien

Best:

(h) Leeds

(a) Bristol Rovers

Worst:

(h) Southend

(a) Mansfield

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

(No subject) (n/t) on 01:12 - May 24 with 4159 viewsShun

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 01:13 - May 24 with 4158 viewsShun

Leeds at home because just wow. Also Oxford at home for the way we utterly footballed to death a promotion rival.

Away, possibly Cheltenham for the great weather and the two late late goals to salvage 3 points from 0. And Henderson's goal of course!
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 01:28 - May 24 with 4151 viewsdalefertcup2

H: Cheltn'ham
A: Hartelepool for the pub at the train station - oh and the 3-0 win

Worst Away - York. What a shxt game to watch that was.......
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 09:20 - May 24 with 4090 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Cheltenham (H)
Bristol (A)
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 09:34 - May 24 with 4083 viewsColDale

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 01:13 - May 24 by Shun

Leeds at home because just wow. Also Oxford at home for the way we utterly footballed to death a promotion rival.

Away, possibly Cheltenham for the great weather and the two late late goals to salvage 3 points from 0. And Henderson's goal of course!

Can't believe that Cheltenham game hasn't been mentioned more. Best celebration in years and the first time for me that I realised that this could be a special season. Good header too from the away end :-)

Northampton at home for me.
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 11:30 - May 24 with 4024 viewsShun

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 09:34 - May 24 by ColDale

Can't believe that Cheltenham game hasn't been mentioned more. Best celebration in years and the first time for me that I realised that this could be a special season. Good header too from the away end :-)

Northampton at home for me.

Class header from the away end, even if it did lose me a tenner!
Favourite home and away match from this season? on 12:14 - May 24 with 4004 viewsRotherhamDale

The last 5 mins at Chesterfield were my favourite. We were down and out and to come back and get a point was brilliant. I bet Vincenti's face still hurts from the ball whacking it and flying in.
The household was ever so confused when I walked in with a beaming smile on my face.
An honourable mention to Rotherham away for purely selfish reasons. We started with 3 at the back and it wasn't working at all. Hill changed it and we deserved the win in the end.

Leeds at home was great as well. It wasn't even a lucky cup win, we absolutely out-classed them.

Possession with progression.

Favourite home and away match from this season? on 12:54 - May 24 with 3985 viewsMasher

For me it has to be Leeds at home. The atmosphere was something special that day and we had the performance on the pitch to match it. The best away again in the FA Cup was Rotherham away. Again it was a great atmosphere in the away end and some of their lot reckoned we were an easy route to round 3 and it was a pleasure to see our boys shut them up and make them look a bit silly, add to that was the fact that living in Rotherham gave me great pleasure in winding up the locals again for a week or so afterwards. Happy days indeed!

Up The Dale!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024