Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half times of interest 20:52 - Apr 28 with 1644 viewsdingdangblue

Rotherham 0-0 with Reading ( anything other than Reading win sends Wigan down). Colchester planning the great escape ? 1-0 up against Swindon.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Half times of interest on 20:56 - Apr 28 with 1617 viewsSuddenLad

If Colchester help relegate Notts County, so much the better. Bring it on.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Half times of interest on 20:59 - Apr 28 with 1604 viewsdingdangblue

Amazing Swindon have chosen to end their season after beating us 4-2! Typical!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Half times of interest on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 1590 viewsTalkingSutty

Half times of interest on 20:59 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Amazing Swindon have chosen to end their season after beating us 4-2! Typical!

Let's see if they pick it up for the Play Offs, the best side to visit Spotland this season.
Half times of interest on 21:15 - Apr 28 with 1564 viewsColDale

Much as the thought of a Notts relegatiion amuses me greatly, given a choice between an away trip to Colchester, Crawley or Notts, I know which one I'd prefer.
Half times of interest on 21:16 - Apr 28 with 1559 viewsdingdangblue

2-0 Rotherham now. Sends Wigan and millwall down. Swindon equaliser against Colchester - Spotland hat trick man Gladwin scores.

Half times of interest on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 1476 views442Dale

Half times of interest on 21:15 - Apr 28 by ColDale

Much as the thought of a Notts relegatiion amuses me greatly, given a choice between an away trip to Colchester, Crawley or Notts, I know which one I'd prefer.

I'd miss the regular Tuesday night trips down there. The Navigation wins the "away pub of the year" this season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Half times of interest on 21:44 - Apr 28 with 1443 viewsdingdangblue

Wigan and Millwall relegated.

Half times of interest on 21:55 - Apr 28 with 1387 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Half times of interest on 20:56 - Apr 28 by SuddenLad

If Colchester help relegate Notts County, so much the better. Bring it on.

Was weirdly in a pub with the Colchester manager on Sunday - was at table next to him and he was talking a lot about football with his mate - he said despite the position of the club he loved the buzz and would not change it - came across very much Hilly in mentality.

Was dying to ask about Hendo etc but chose not to!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Half times of interest on 21:55 - Apr 28 with 1387 viewschuckleberry

Half times of interest on 21:44 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

Fantastic. Two new grounds to visit.
Half times of interest on 21:58 - Apr 28 with 1372 viewsleedsdale

Half times of interest on 21:44 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

WiganDale will be happy.

Ah.
Half times of interest on 07:19 - Apr 29 with 1222 viewsitschalky

Its going to be a very nervy Sunday afternoon for me,any one of a handful of clubs could go down,if we win on Sunday then we stop up but I can't see us winning,we won last Saturday against a very bored Doncaster who had only turned because they had to and we still only won 2-1,any other team would have demolished them,its not over until the fat lady sings but I'm sure that shes gargling her voice already

I know that you keep your fingers crossed for Notts ,all together now....

I had a wheelbarrow the wheel fell off
I had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off

County!! County!! County!!

Thanks lads...
Half times of interest on 08:46 - Apr 29 with 1139 viewsSandyman

Half times of interest on 07:19 - Apr 29 by itschalky

Its going to be a very nervy Sunday afternoon for me,any one of a handful of clubs could go down,if we win on Sunday then we stop up but I can't see us winning,we won last Saturday against a very bored Doncaster who had only turned because they had to and we still only won 2-1,any other team would have demolished them,its not over until the fat lady sings but I'm sure that shes gargling her voice already

I know that you keep your fingers crossed for Notts ,all together now....

I had a wheelbarrow the wheel fell off

County!! County!! County!!

Thanks lads...

That extra point that Scott Mathieson won for Notts County could make all the difference...
Half times of interest on 10:17 - Apr 29 with 1063 viewsdingdangblue

Half times of interest on 08:46 - Apr 29 by Sandyman

That extra point that Scott Mathieson won for Notts County could make all the difference...

Bad game for us that as it turned out - Logan season ending injury and 2 points lost.

Half times of interest on 10:50 - Apr 29 with 1029 viewstazzydjr

Surely people are not happy Millwall are down have any of you actually experienced what these to put it in nice terms fruit loops are actually like? I wouldn't wish them on anybody!

But hopefully by some miracle that their violent history surrounded by that club and it's community stays as history as they make Sheffield Wednesday look a nice set of fans!

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Half times of interest on 10:59 - Apr 29 with 1017 views_dezzy

Half times of interest on 10:50 - Apr 29 by tazzydjr

Surely people are not happy Millwall are down have any of you actually experienced what these to put it in nice terms fruit loops are actually like? I wouldn't wish them on anybody!

But hopefully by some miracle that their violent history surrounded by that club and it's community stays as history as they make Sheffield Wednesday look a nice set of fans!

I'm very happy they are down, Its a new ground.

" have any of you actually experienced what these to put it in nice terms fruit loops are actually like? " NO , But have you?

Yes Millwall have a bad reputation, so did Leeds and Nottingham forest, Did they come here and kick off even after we beat them, No,

I very much doubt that they will come here or even down there look to kick off with our fans.
As A Cardiff fan once said to me down there once, Your ok down in our pubs, We don't see Rochdale as a threat.

KHBA

Half times of interest on 11:03 - Apr 29 with 999 viewsfitzochris

Half times of interest on 10:59 - Apr 29 by _dezzy

" have any of you actually experienced what these to put it in nice terms fruit loops are actually like? " NO , But have you?

Yes Millwall have a bad reputation, so did Leeds and Nottingham forest, Did they come here and kick off even after we beat them, No,

I very much doubt that they will come here or even down there look to kick off with our fans.
As A Cardiff fan once said to me down there once, Your ok down in our pubs, We don't see Rochdale as a threat.

Indeed. I've been pretty fortunate to see very little violence in my years supporting Dale and, when I have, it's been in unlikely places.

I was threatened in Doncaster by a man twice my age who was at the game with his young son!

And at Oxford, someone put a brick through the coach window after we beat them at their shiny new stadium. Random.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 11:04]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Half times of interest on 11:13 - Apr 29 with 982 viewstazzydjr

Half times of interest on 10:59 - Apr 29 by _dezzy

Cardiff and Millwall are 2 entirely different fish

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Half times of interest on 11:19 - Apr 29 with 969 views_dezzy

Half times of interest on 11:13 - Apr 29 by tazzydjr

Cardiff and Millwall are 2 entirely different fish

Really ?

KHBA

Half times of interest on 11:20 - Apr 29 with 963 viewsColDale

Unless we have Millwall first game and they decide to make a big deal of the first game in League 1, I can't really see it being an issue. There's no history and hopefully no C5 documentaries to spice things up.

Can't wait to visit the New Den. Might go in drag.
Half times of interest on 11:34 - Apr 29 with 935 viewsD_Alien

Half times of interest on 11:20 - Apr 29 by ColDale

Unless we have Millwall first game and they decide to make a big deal of the first game in League 1, I can't really see it being an issue. There's no history and hopefully no C5 documentaries to spice things up.

Can't wait to visit the New Den. Might go in drag.

Last game of the season, playoff place secured... pink skirts?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024