Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Porkies? 11:54 - Oct 13 with 3638 viewsdingdangblue

So the bury lot dont think the overspill area is dependent on us pre selling 1800 tickets.

http://www.gigglane.com/showthread.php/28042-Rochdale-allocation-puzzle

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Porkies? on 12:11 - Oct 13 with 3575 viewsTVOS1907

Good post by George2010. He must be their accountant.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Porkies? on 13:36 - Oct 13 with 3347 viewsfermin

Don't normally look on there and based on that thread I am not hurrying back. They are smugness personified.
Porkies? on 15:12 - Oct 13 with 3188 viewsaleanddale

Porkies? on 13:36 - Oct 13 by fermin

Don't normally look on there and based on that thread I am not hurrying back. They are smugness personified.

They are smug alright! And about what...????

Same size club with one less year than us currently in the 3rd tier!!

Look at the last 10 years and their is nothing between us!!
Porkies? on 15:30 - Oct 13 with 3148 viewsPDIDDY

Porkies? on 15:12 - Oct 13 by aleanddale

They are smug alright! And about what...????

Same size club with one less year than us currently in the 3rd tier!!

Look at the last 10 years and their is nothing between us!!

It's only a game, I'll be there with my 4 kids, I bought the golf balls and batteries for them earlier #wannabehoolie

Gissa job

Porkies? on 15:48 - Oct 13 with 3096 views1mark1

Have a point about too many threads about bury on here. This could have been added to one of the others, perhaps the one about the game, which in turn could have been added to an existing post etc,etc.

Seams to be yet more complicated reporting on our official site about away game tickets. Blackpool, Sheff Utd, this game. Whether it's due to poor info from the home clubs or from Dale or both, it needs sorting. If in doubt purchase a ticket from Spotland, as at least the Dale get 5%, denying some money to them. Stupid that people can't purchase online, as they can for home games.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Porkies? on 15:50 - Oct 13 with 3088 viewsTVOS1907

Porkies? on 15:48 - Oct 13 by 1mark1

Have a point about too many threads about bury on here. This could have been added to one of the others, perhaps the one about the game, which in turn could have been added to an existing post etc,etc.

Seams to be yet more complicated reporting on our official site about away game tickets. Blackpool, Sheff Utd, this game. Whether it's due to poor info from the home clubs or from Dale or both, it needs sorting. If in doubt purchase a ticket from Spotland, as at least the Dale get 5%, denying some money to them. Stupid that people can't purchase online, as they can for home games.

Tbf, the Sheffield United situation is something created by them.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Porkies? on 15:58 - Oct 13 with 3053 viewsdingdangblue

Porkies? on 15:48 - Oct 13 by 1mark1

Who cares. There's going to be loads this week,Saturday,Sunday and next week. Them claiming they dont care about us and counting threads is quite frankly pathetic.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Porkies? on 16:24 - Oct 13 with 2981 viewsPDIDDY

Porkies? on 15:58 - Oct 13 by dingdangblue

Who cares. There's going to be loads this week,Saturday,Sunday and next week. Them claiming they dont care about us and counting threads is quite frankly pathetic.

Chill out, it's all a laugh over a game FFs.

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Porkies? on 16:29 - Oct 13 with 2960 viewsaleanddale

Porkies? on 15:30 - Oct 13 by PDIDDY

It's only a game, I'll be there with my 4 kids, I bought the golf balls and batteries for them earlier #wannabehoolie

Ooo Didds that one still gets yer goat then?.

From several weeks ago.

#excellent

#wannabe
Porkies? on 16:37 - Oct 13 with 2934 views1mark1

Porkies? on 15:50 - Oct 13 by TVOS1907

Tbf, the Sheffield United situation is something created by them.

I did pose the question as to whether it was down to the home club, Dale or both. Yes it seams Sheff Utd, was due to the home club.

Porkies? on 17:14 - Oct 13 with 2845 views442Dale

There has been unnecessary uncertainty around three away games so far this season.

How hard is it for clubs to be completely clear about what may happen in any given situation?

(The fact that 1800 will probably be more than enough is not the point)

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Porkies? on 17:19 - Oct 13 with 2826 viewsisitme

Is it to encourage definite ticket sales?
Porkies? on 17:39 - Oct 13 with 2776 views442Dale

Porkies? on 17:19 - Oct 13 by isitme

Is it to encourage definite ticket sales?

Don't know, but it's not good enough. If they want to do that, make it clear it's all ticket. Hull did this and everyone knew where they stood. We don't have to necessarily agree with it but it removes all the "what if..." questions. It's quite amazing that things are planned in such a way as to potentially create problems.

After what (predictably) happened at Sheff U, and as mentioned previously, it's something worth raising with the Trust. Fans deserve better, clubs should be accountable to away supporters as well as their own.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Porkies? on 17:40 - Oct 13 with 2767 viewsPDIDDY

Porkies? on 16:29 - Oct 13 by aleanddale

Ooo Didds that one still gets yer goat then?.

From several weeks ago.

#excellent

#wannabe

I don't like lies a+d! my goat is got

Gissa job

Porkies? on 21:14 - Oct 13 with 2481 viewsdownunder

Porkies? on 17:40 - Oct 13 by PDIDDY

I don't like lies a+d! my goat is got

You could therefore say, your goat is got 4 times, if you have 4 "kids"
Porkies? on 21:45 - Oct 13 with 2422 viewsPDIDDY

Porkies? on 21:14 - Oct 13 by downunder

You could therefore say, your goat is got 4 times, if you have 4 "kids"

Nanny

Gissa job

Porkies? on 09:24 - Oct 14 with 2102 viewsboromat

I think they're probably right with the comment that we won't fill the 1800. We rarely fill it normally yes we've not played each other for a season or so and very rarely at this level but we've not been on top form recently. We might get close to 1800 but I can't see us surpassing it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Porkies? on 11:35 - Oct 14 with 1971 views1mark1

Porkies? on 09:24 - Oct 14 by boromat

I think they're probably right with the comment that we won't fill the 1800. We rarely fill it normally yes we've not played each other for a season or so and very rarely at this level but we've not been on top form recently. We might get close to 1800 but I can't see us surpassing it.

At least that would mean less money into the bury coffers. 1800 fans would still make lots of noise, so would be plenty enough. In fact anything over a thousand Dale would make enough noise to drown out their fans.

Porkies? on 12:37 - Oct 14 with 1881 viewsPDIDDY

Porkies? on 11:35 - Oct 14 by 1mark1

At least that would mean less money into the bury coffers. 1800 fans would still make lots of noise, so would be plenty enough. In fact anything over a thousand Dale would make enough noise to drown out their fans.

It helps when you lot have 7 fingers, the clapping is bound to be louder

Gissa job

Porkies? on 12:47 - Oct 14 with 1859 viewsTalkingSutty

Porkies? on 12:37 - Oct 14 by PDIDDY

It helps when you lot have 7 fingers, the clapping is bound to be louder

That's below the belt pal, some of us have six.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024