Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr hicks 20:35 - Mar 3 with 5731 viewsbazingadale

I saw Keith by the club shop just before kick off in some very poor gear. Dale badges stitched onto his own clothes. Surely a club employee should be donning the proper fila kit. It looks poor on the club such shoddy clothing
Mr hicks on 22:32 - Mar 3 with 5397 viewsstomper

He's not employed by the club but don't let that spoil another of your attention seeking posts.
Mr hicks on 22:37 - Mar 3 with 5343 viewsBettyPhuckter

Still probably better quality than the kit we had a few seasons back.
Mr hicks on 23:03 - Mar 3 with 5178 viewsjoecooke

nowt wrong with a bit of darning lad!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Mr hicks on 23:07 - Mar 3 with 5134 viewsClivert

Mr hicks on 22:32 - Mar 3 by stomper

He's not employed by the club but don't let that spoil another of your attention seeking posts.

'Hypocrite'.
Mr hicks on 23:07 - Mar 3 with 5133 viewsroccydaleian

Bazinga, if you've got nowt else to say after a performance like that, you're seriously one sad individual.
Mr hicks on 23:09 - Mar 3 with 5124 viewszxcvbnm

Mr hicks on 23:07 - Mar 3 by roccydaleian

Bazinga, if you've got nowt else to say after a performance like that, you're seriously one sad individual.

His posts tend to suggest that

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Mr hicks on 23:49 - Mar 3 with 5010 viewsbazingadale

Mr hicks on 23:07 - Mar 3 by roccydaleian

I said that at half time, after a very lackluster showing. Second half was better but I think crewe made us look a lot better than what we were
Mr hicks on 00:06 - Mar 4 with 4964 viewsroccydaleian

Mr hicks on 23:49 - Mar 3 by bazingadale

I said that at half time, after a very lackluster showing. Second half was better but I think crewe made us look a lot better than what we were

Ok,whatever! Just seems a strange thing to open a thread about.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr hicks on 06:40 - Mar 4 with 4831 viewsTalkingSutty

Funny. I thought we played well in the first half and with a bit more luck could have gone in a couple of goals to the good. I also thought Crewe looked lively and it made for a good 45 minutes.

We played with loads of energy last night and made things happen. There has been a hangover since Dones departure but last night signalled the end to it. A poor crowd but credit to those who got off their arses and made the effort to support the team.
Mr hicks on 08:48 - Mar 4 with 4637 viewsdingdangblue

Very lacklustre? You are seriously diluted! There was nothing lacklustre about that 1st half. We didn't stop running, passing,moving and pressing - all in very difficult conditions - and got the reward of a brilliant bit of play between Henderson and Rafferty to win the penalty.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Mr hicks on 09:31 - Mar 4 with 4574 viewsParkinsGimp

See Keith most saturdays , he helps coach the Rochdale girls team under 15's . I am sure his influence has made them a better team, they used to be a walk over in defence, but now much better , with shoulder charges and offsides etc, just need my daughters team to catch up LOL
Mr hicks on 10:18 - Mar 4 with 4485 viewsDorsetDale

Mr hicks on 06:40 - Mar 4 by TalkingSutty

Funny. I thought we played well in the first half and with a bit more luck could have gone in a couple of goals to the good. I also thought Crewe looked lively and it made for a good 45 minutes.

We played with loads of energy last night and made things happen. There has been a hangover since Dones departure but last night signalled the end to it. A poor crowd but credit to those who got off their arses and made the effort to support the team.

Reading between the lines I don't think you were able to get to Ashton Gate but I'd suggest any malaise ended in Bristol and although the lads lost by the odd goal, that match re-ignited belief and set up last night's performance which (hopefully), will in turn have confidence sky high in readiness for Colchester.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Mr hicks on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 4318 viewsChaffRAFC

Is this thread genuine?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Mr hicks on 14:32 - Mar 4 with 4306 viewsD_Alien

Mr hicks on 14:30 - Mar 4 by ChaffRAFC

Is this thread genuine?

Pretty threadbare, by all accounts

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mr hicks on 15:20 - Mar 4 with 4260 viewsbazingadale

Mr hicks on 08:48 - Mar 4 by dingdangblue

Very lacklustre? You are seriously diluted! There was nothing lacklustre about that 1st half. We didn't stop running, passing,moving and pressing - all in very difficult conditions - and got the reward of a brilliant bit of play between Henderson and Rafferty to win the penalty.

I'm entitled to my thoughts on the first half and I thought we were off the pace
Mr hicks on 15:29 - Mar 4 with 4238 viewsChaffRAFC

Mr hicks on 15:20 - Mar 4 by bazingadale

I'm entitled to my thoughts on the first half and I thought we were off the pace

Can't possibly disagree with you any more than I already do. Fantastic performance from minute one. Game was never in doubt from kick off.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Mr hicks on 15:42 - Mar 4 with 4205 viewsdingdangblue

Mr hicks on 15:20 - Mar 4 by bazingadale

Of course you are.......................but we weren't.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Mr hicks on 15:52 - Mar 4 with 4191 views442Dale

The tempo was much better from the start.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Mr hicks on 19:04 - Mar 16 with 3786 viewsbazingadale

Update: just seen Mr hicks in Royton donning the full fila gear. TOP STUFF
Mr hicks on 21:32 - Mar 16 with 3610 viewssweetcorn

Mr hicks on 19:04 - Mar 16 by bazingadale

Update: just seen Mr hicks in Royton donning the full fila gear. TOP STUFF

I just lost brain cells reading this thread.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Mr hicks on 21:45 - Mar 16 with 3585 viewsroccydaleian

Mr hicks on 21:32 - Mar 16 by sweetcorn

I just lost brain cells reading this thread.

Not too many I hope, you've not got many to be spared tbf
Mr hicks on 21:52 - Mar 16 with 3568 viewssweetcorn

Mr hicks on 21:45 - Mar 16 by roccydaleian

Not too many I hope, you've not got many to be spared tbf

If only you was aware.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Mr hicks on 10:23 - Mar 16 with 1882 viewsbazingadale

Bump.

I wonder if Keith has upgraded to the errea gear
Mr hicks on 10:27 - Mar 16 with 1857 viewsscarrow

Mr hicks on 10:23 - Mar 16 by bazingadale

Bump.

I wonder if Keith has upgraded to the errea gear

Complete
Utter
Nonsense
Troll

Poll: Final position