Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale v Bradford build up 21:47 - Apr 28 with 2881 viewsdingdangblue

http://www.bradford.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=489803

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 22:43 - Apr 28 with 2782 viewsdingdangblue

From Bradford Telegraph & Argos:

'Stuart McCall is expected to make some changes to Sunday's line-up to avoid the risk of suffering any knocks on the eve of the promotion showdown.

The Bantams boss even joked during the club's awards night about throwing in some of the backroom staff at Spotland. But he is likely to freshen things up with an eye towards next week's semi-final dates.

A year ago, City went into the opening play-off match against Millwall with three key players on the sidelines — James Hanson, Billy Clarke and Reece Burke — with Clarke and Burke having both got injured in the last league game.
So with the play-off place guaranteed, any precautions for this weekend will be understandable.'
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 22:45]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 23:45 - Apr 28 with 2693 viewsdingdangblue

Millwall:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/steve-morison-millwall-need-11-big-perf

Southend:

http://mobile.southendunited.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/preview-blues-boss-call
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 23:47]

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 00:36 - Apr 29 with 2643 viewsShun

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 22:43 - Apr 28 by dingdangblue

From Bradford Telegraph & Argos:

'Stuart McCall is expected to make some changes to Sunday's line-up to avoid the risk of suffering any knocks on the eve of the promotion showdown.

The Bantams boss even joked during the club's awards night about throwing in some of the backroom staff at Spotland. But he is likely to freshen things up with an eye towards next week's semi-final dates.

A year ago, City went into the opening play-off match against Millwall with three key players on the sidelines — James Hanson, Billy Clarke and Reece Burke — with Clarke and Burke having both got injured in the last league game.
So with the play-off place guaranteed, any precautions for this weekend will be understandable.'
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 22:45]

I've perused the Bradford message board a couple of times this week and most are sure players will be rested for the exact reason your last paragraph states. They're all hoping their more important players - Wyke, Marshall, and Meredith, will be rested.
Rochdale v Bradford build up on 01:06 - Apr 29 with 2624 viewsDaley_Lama

Seen enough end of seasons to have an idea what is what.

Brizzle have released their retained list, so wont be surprised if one or two juniors appear in their game. Millwall have to go full strength

Southend have no choice but to go full strength as do Bury. They for me have the toughest game despite being at home v a relegation type team.

Bradford could swap a few as above which could help us.

Simple as always for us. Win and hope or dont win and bo hope.

Poll: DF in or out

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 17:13 - Apr 29 with 2078 viewsnick01

Bury fan here in peace. We'll (obviously) be doing all we can to help your cause 250 miles away - and I can't see Millwall beating Brizzle. But I CAN see you beating the Bantams, so the very best of luck to both our sides for a real nail biter. I live in Rochdale and try to get to Spotland a few times a season (fixture clashes permitting) - it would be fantastic to see you in the Championship. Time to shine!
Rochdale v Bradford build up on 17:19 - Apr 29 with 2047 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 17:13 - Apr 29 by nick01

Bury fan here in peace. We'll (obviously) be doing all we can to help your cause 250 miles away - and I can't see Millwall beating Brizzle. But I CAN see you beating the Bantams, so the very best of luck to both our sides for a real nail biter. I live in Rochdale and try to get to Spotland a few times a season (fixture clashes permitting) - it would be fantastic to see you in the Championship. Time to shine!

Get your name down for a Season Ticket at San Spotty Nicknick........If you live in Rochdale it will save you a fortune travelling to the gigg midden....quids in.
Rochdale v Bradford build up on 21:27 - Apr 29 with 1668 viewschalkyncfc

Good luck tomorrow, it would be great to see you make the playoffs, its going to be a tough call I know but fingers crossed things go your way
Rochdale v Bradford build up on 21:54 - Apr 29 with 1602 viewsscarrow

All Dale can do is win. The rest is down to the FG's. Its unlikely but going into the last game with a chance is fantastic.

Poll: Final position

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 22:54 - Apr 29 with 1515 viewsnick01

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 17:19 - Apr 29 by Yorkshire_Dale

Get your name down for a Season Ticket at San Spotty Nicknick........If you live in Rochdale it will save you a fortune travelling to the gigg midden....quids in.

Mmm...I think the key phase is "in peace". But still, good luck for tomorrow.
Rochdale v Bradford build up on 22:59 - Apr 29 with 1505 viewsR17ALE

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 22:54 - Apr 29 by nick01

Mmm...I think the key phase is "in peace". But still, good luck for tomorrow.

Phases come and go.

Thanks for the well wishes, but when will you leave this phase and become odd?*

*Odd, as in as odd as a typical bury fan.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 14:06 - Apr 30 with 1061 viewsnick01

Rochdale v Bradford build up on 22:59 - Apr 29 by R17ALE

Phases come and go.

Thanks for the well wishes, but when will you leave this phase and become odd?*

*Odd, as in as odd as a typical bury fan.

See you next season, smartarse!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024