Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seat allocation 09:19 - Apr 6 with 1925 viewsChrissyh

If you have to sit in your designated seat what happens if your kids have season tickets and their seats aren't with you? The kids are 4 + 6 btw. Maybe a response from the club?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 9:23]
Seat allocation on 09:51 - Apr 6 with 1836 viewssmaclad1

A response from the club? Now? And why ask it here, rather than contacting the Club directly?

How long have you had your tickets? And if the kids have season tickets and presumably you don't, who normally sits with them?
Seat allocation (n/t) on 10:03 - Apr 6 with 1806 viewsChrissyh

Seat allocation on 09:51 - Apr 6 by smaclad1

A response from the club? Now? And why ask it here, rather than contacting the Club directly?

How long have you had your tickets? And if the kids have season tickets and presumably you don't, who normally sits with them?

Seat allocation on 10:06 - Apr 6 with 1799 viewsChrissyh

They sit with their Dad as they have all season. He has a gold bond ticket. No need for sarcasm/nastiness...how long have you had yours??
Seat allocation on 10:21 - Apr 6 with 1761 viewssmaclad1

Seat allocation on 10:06 - Apr 6 by Chrissyh

They sit with their Dad as they have all season. He has a gold bond ticket. No need for sarcasm/nastiness...how long have you had yours??

Not sarcastic or nasty. There's been a lot of stuff flying around about seating for todays match and after all that it's a bit much coming on here wanting an answer from the Club. If the Club took notice of this Forum the former Chairman would have been carried aloft thro the streets of Rochdale and re-imposed in his former position, while our current Chief Executive would be quaking in his boots and refusing to come out from hiding under his bed. There has been time to sort this, and you could have asked the question when you bought your ticket.

You made it sound as if your children would be all alone and have no-one looking after them. Designated seating is a pain at times, it splits family and friends, but it's part of the footballing experience.

I and my son have had season tickets for many years and as they come with designated seats we have to sit together, even if he can be one of, if not the most, irritating person to watch a match with. With a bit more notice might have seen if a swap was possible. He's 20 btw.
Seat allocation on 10:49 - Apr 6 with 1688 viewsNIGELdale

Seat allocation on 10:21 - Apr 6 by smaclad1

Not sarcastic or nasty. There's been a lot of stuff flying around about seating for todays match and after all that it's a bit much coming on here wanting an answer from the Club. If the Club took notice of this Forum the former Chairman would have been carried aloft thro the streets of Rochdale and re-imposed in his former position, while our current Chief Executive would be quaking in his boots and refusing to come out from hiding under his bed. There has been time to sort this, and you could have asked the question when you bought your ticket.

You made it sound as if your children would be all alone and have no-one looking after them. Designated seating is a pain at times, it splits family and friends, but it's part of the footballing experience.

I and my son have had season tickets for many years and as they come with designated seats we have to sit together, even if he can be one of, if not the most, irritating person to watch a match with. With a bit more notice might have seen if a swap was possible. He's 20 btw.

I agree with that sat with him on the odd occasion 😂
Seat allocation on 12:00 - Apr 6 with 1573 viewsD_Alien

Just a thought - but with one set of bogs for more than half the Pearl St, anyone taking kids might want to consider their strategy. The queues at half time are likely to be horrendous

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Seat allocation on 13:04 - Apr 6 with 1471 viewssykeboy

Seat allocation on 12:00 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

Just a thought - but with one set of bogs for more than half the Pearl St, anyone taking kids might want to consider their strategy. The queues at half time are likely to be horrendous

Surely Dave’s thought about this and hired some portable ones for our cup final
Seat allocation on 13:21 - Apr 6 with 1432 viewsShun

Seat allocation on 12:00 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

I’d also encourage anyone (not kids, or women!) who can’t go 2 hours without using the loo to go and get their prostate checked!
Login to get fewer ads

Seat allocation on 13:30 - Apr 6 with 1404 viewsD_Alien

Seat allocation on 13:21 - Apr 6 by Shun

I’d also encourage anyone (not kids, or women!) who can’t go 2 hours without using the loo to go and get their prostate checked!

Depends on pre-match ale consumption, Shun

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Seat allocation on 13:38 - Apr 6 with 1372 viewsTVOS1907

Seat allocation on 13:21 - Apr 6 by Shun

People could always pee in a commemorative mug....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Seat allocation on 13:40 - Apr 6 with 1365 viewsShun

Seat allocation on 13:38 - Apr 6 by TVOS1907

People could always pee in a commemorative mug....

True! That’s probably the reason behind the mugs to be fair, they anticipated the queues for the single toilets. Genius!
Seat allocation on 20:34 - Apr 6 with 992 viewspioneer

Seat allocation on 13:30 - Apr 6 by D_Alien

Depends on pre-match ale consumption, Shun

and age!
Seat allocation on 22:10 - Apr 6 with 895 viewsNinco

You used to be able to take your season ticket to the office. They would rip your ticket out of the book, then issue you with a paper ticket for the seats you want.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024