Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? 22:58 - Dec 17 with 3166 viewsNewbury_Dale

Felt sure he was on the bench at Boston. Is he part of the backroom staff now ?
Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 23:02 - Dec 17 with 3146 viewssweetcorn

He still plays for hartlepool, so I'd guess not

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 23:27 - Dec 17 with 3089 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Bryan Robson played for West Ham and West Brom at the same time and Gary Stevens played for Tottenham whilst also playing for Everton. Newcastle and Exeter both play at Saint James’s Park and I think Titus Bramble was in Steptoe and Son whilst playing for Ipswich whilst also being Paul Mcartney’s very clean grandad. It can happen.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 06:36 - Dec 18 with 2892 viewsrochdaleriddler

Sure it wasn’t Dooley

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 10:12 - Dec 18 with 2727 viewsSuddenLad

I thought I saw JK as well, on the pitch after the match, shaking hands with others. Never thought about it again until I saw this. Very odd.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 10:53 - Dec 18 with 2666 viewsscarrow

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 10:12 - Dec 18 by SuddenLad

I thought I saw JK as well, on the pitch after the match, shaking hands with others. Never thought about it again until I saw this. Very odd.

I gave a double take but he was warming the goalkeepers up so I'd guess he was a JK doppelgänger

Poll: Final position

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 12:34 - Dec 18 with 2574 viewsonedalefan

Talking of lookalikes, BBC and BT Sport commentary both think it was Wilbraham who hit the post in the first half.
Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 12:49 - Dec 18 with 2525 viewsboromat

On the tele it did look like JK. Afterwards I wondered if it was McShane.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 13:40 - Dec 18 with 2411 viewsAtThePeake

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 12:34 - Dec 18 by onedalefan

Talking of lookalikes, BBC and BT Sport commentary both think it was Wilbraham who hit the post in the first half.

The BT commentators were dreadful. Referred to our home ground as 'Spotlands' and got the first names of our players mixed up at least 3 times.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 13:47 - Dec 18 with 2393 viewsIOMDale

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 13:40 - Dec 18 by AtThePeake

The BT commentators were dreadful. Referred to our home ground as 'Spotlands' and got the first names of our players mixed up at least 3 times.

'Roberto' Sanchez being the most common.

UTDNFS

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 13:57 - Dec 18 with 2353 viewsupthedale

Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 13:47 - Dec 18 by IOMDale

'Roberto' Sanchez being the most common.

I'm glad you've said that - I'd started to believe I was wrong!
Jason Kennedy on the coaching staff ? on 16:37 - Dec 18 with 2170 viewsSandyDrum

I tweeted him asking the question and he just liked the tweet so I'm non the wiser.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024