Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? 12:01 - Aug 11 with 4339 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12366459/charlton-efl-expulsion-threat-b

Expulsion a possibility for a shambles of a club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 13:10 - Aug 11 with 4193 viewsJames1980

Needs sorting before season starts so there is a full complement of teams

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 13:34 - Aug 11 with 4114 views100notout

Wasn't Dave Jones a "Special football adviser" to bury as well?

Shambles indeed.

edit - just read the whole article which states he was
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 13:36]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 14:23 - Aug 11 with 3974 viewsforeverhopefulDale

“Mirror image of Bury” why have Charlton been spending more money than the can afford for 20 or 30 years too?

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 14:26 - Aug 11 with 3959 viewskel

Are Charlton fans blaming everybody but themselves too?
Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 14:52 - Aug 11 with 3888 viewsJames1980

Their ride has been a bit more enjoyable though compared to FFCBFC

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 15:02 - Aug 11 with 3855 viewsrochdaleriddler

I’ve only been to Charlton once, but found their fans to be ok, and the away day was v enjoyable, so not like bury at all

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 15:09 - Aug 11 with 3829 viewsjonahwhereru

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 15:02 - Aug 11 by rochdaleriddler

I’ve only been to Charlton once, but found their fans to be ok, and the away day was v enjoyable, so not like bury at all

Agree Charlton was a very good experience. The stewards were attentive and very helpful with my dad who is not very mobile these days.
Calvin Andrew score a winner there as well so definitely a place to remember.
Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 17:49 - Aug 11 with 3553 viewstodmordendale

I went to Charlton last game of last season. A cold windy place with poor pies.
Did not find it particularly friendly with a load of Stone Island security guys
Login to get fewer ads

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 18:15 - Aug 11 with 3487 viewsjoecooke

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 15:02 - Aug 11 by rochdaleriddler

Sure we had a whopper of a Charlton fan on here a good few years back giving it the big un!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 18:49 - Aug 11 with 3380 viewsD_Alien

Only been once too, a warm sunny Easter Monday in 2011. As you say, it was enjoyable (even though we lost) and i've always thought of Charlton as a decent club rooted in it's local community

Their fans were also class when we beat them 1-0 (JT goal) last game of 2017/18, most of them stayed to applaud their team but also applauded us at the end

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 19:12 - Aug 11 with 3207 views1907

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 18:15 - Aug 11 by joecooke

Sure we had a whopper of a Charlton fan on here a good few years back giving it the big un!

The Charlton fans were outstanding on Joe Thompson day. Most ended up staying in The Ratcliffe after for the game for the Oasis tribute it was a special night.
Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 20:51 - Aug 11 with 2953 viewsrochdaleriddler

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 15:09 - Aug 11 by jonahwhereru

Agree Charlton was a very good experience. The stewards were attentive and very helpful with my dad who is not very mobile these days.
Calvin Andrew score a winner there as well so definitely a place to remember.

Stewards let us drink and watch the game!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 20:52 - Aug 11 with 2950 viewsTVOS1907

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 17:49 - Aug 11 by todmordendale

I went to Charlton last game of last season. A cold windy place with poor pies.
Did not find it particularly friendly with a load of Stone Island security guys

Cold?

It was a lovely sunny day. I remember sitting without a coat or jumper on, given how warm it was at kick-off, even though that was 5.30pm.

All the staff and stewards were friendly, helpful and welcoming, as James1980 will testify.

Sounds like you were unlucky.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 20:54 - Aug 11 with 2946 viewsJames1980

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 20:52 - Aug 11 by TVOS1907

Cold?

It was a lovely sunny day. I remember sitting without a coat or jumper on, given how warm it was at kick-off, even though that was 5.30pm.

All the staff and stewards were friendly, helpful and welcoming, as James1980 will testify.

Sounds like you were unlucky.

Actually yes the ticket office staff were really helpful.

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 21:25 - Aug 11 with 2894 viewstodmordendale

I must have got the draughty spot next to the door.
Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 17:04 - Aug 13 with 2367 viewsdavidab2202

Signed 2 players for "undisclosed fees" --doesn't look like they are on their way out just yet.
But then again who knows if it was in the "Sun" !!!!!
Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 17:19 - Aug 13 with 2330 viewsSuddenLad

Some Danish businessman is lining up a 'massive bid' according to twitter. Maybe he's funding the signings?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 18:20 - Aug 13 with 2243 viewsShun

Wigan look to be going the same way. If they don’t find buyers before the end of the month they won’t start the season, and could well be liquidated.

Charlton Athletic to follow Bury and being expelled ?? on 23:16 - Aug 15 with 1833 viewsrickyprickles

I’m shocked! Really I am. What possesses an educated adult to read anything by the s*n?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024