Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 14:03 - Apr 3 with 2543 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

(No Subject)

Lift Sorted

Col you can delete this thread if you want
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Yeovil Town Away on 14:28 - Apr 3 with 1203 viewsTomRAFC

listed online as a 210 mile walk distance

get some sponsorship... and a good pair of boots

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Yeovil Town Away on 14:32 - Apr 3 with 1183 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Yeovil Town Away on 14:28 - Apr 3 by TomRAFC

listed online as a 210 mile walk distance

get some sponsorship... and a good pair of boots

Well good luck to you Tom if your walking rather you than me hope you raise the football club some good money

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Yeovil Town Away on 14:40 - Apr 3 with 1171 viewsmacro

as you have free tickets, maybe ask the club for a lift on the team coach
Yeovil Town Away on 15:41 - Apr 3 with 1119 viewsroccydaleian

Yeovil Town Away on 14:40 - Apr 3 by macro

Ha.
Yeovil Town Away on 16:53 - Apr 3 with 1056 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Bump

Yeovil Town Away on 16:57 - Apr 3 with 1044 viewsD_Alien

Yeovil Town Away on 16:53 - Apr 3 by DaleAwaydayBot

Bump

Have you just hit summat?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Yeovil Town Away on 17:17 - Apr 3 with 1007 viewsMoonyDale

Yeovil Town Away on 16:57 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

Have you just hit summat?

A tram perhaps?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Yeovil Town Away on 17:20 - Apr 3 with 1002 viewsthebackrowhero

Yeovil Town Away on 17:17 - Apr 3 by MoonyDale

A tram perhaps?

brilliant u clown!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Yeovil Town Away on 17:31 - Apr 3 with 980 viewscy74

Yeovil Town Away on 14:40 - Apr 3 by macro

How has he managed to get free tickets for Yeovil? Can I have some too?
Yeovil Town Away on 17:32 - Apr 3 with 978 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Just a suggestion Tazmeister......

......keep your loot in your sky rocket,give Huish a miss and wait till a week today when the Bladerunners arrive and throw your cash round Spotland and we keep everything "in house".

You know it makes sense.
Yeovil Town Away on 17:33 - Apr 3 with 971 viewsFondles

Taz

National express from manchester to exeter is £39 (leave friday night, arrive 11ish saturday morning)
Train exeter to sherborne £5ish
Train back to exeter
Back on the bus, you will be back in manny for 1 in the morning on sunday. Get on the night bus and you will be tucked up in bed for 2 sunday morning, just in time for the easter egg hunt the next day.

Its only 20+ hours on a bus and 3+ on a train, any real fan would do that straight away.
Yeovil Town Away on 17:54 - Apr 3 with 939 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yeovil Town Away on 17:33 - Apr 3 by Fondles

Taz

National express from manchester to exeter is £39 (leave friday night, arrive 11ish saturday morning)
Train exeter to sherborne £5ish
Train back to exeter
Back on the bus, you will be back in manny for 1 in the morning on sunday. Get on the night bus and you will be tucked up in bed for 2 sunday morning, just in time for the easter egg hunt the next day.

Its only 20+ hours on a bus and 3+ on a train, any real fan would do that straight away.

Ah,

But what about the hour or so at Jenny's with extra sauce?

Where does that fit into the itinary?

Yeovil Town Away on 17:56 - Apr 3 with 932 viewssandylaner1

can see where this thread is going

tazzy, please

STAY SAFE.
Yeovil Town Away on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 899 viewsBrierls

Poor Tazzy. Previously he's been ridiculed for practically demanding a lift because he's Dale's self proclaimed no1 fan, but on this thread he's shown that he's learnt from mistakes in the past and politely asked for a lift to Yeovil. He even said "please". And you're all still taking the piss!
Yeovil Town Away on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 820 viewsShun

Yeovil Town Away on 18:21 - Apr 3 by Brierls

Poor Tazzy. Previously he's been ridiculed for practically demanding a lift because he's Dale's self proclaimed no1 fan, but on this thread he's shown that he's learnt from mistakes in the past and politely asked for a lift to Yeovil. He even said "please". And you're all still taking the piss!

Agreed!

Hope you find a lift, tazzy.
Yeovil Town Away on 20:13 - Apr 3 with 756 viewsphomem

As it seems he's scrounged free tickets to get in, I haven't too much sympathy with him if he doesn't get a lift. He can put that money towards buying tickets for chesterfield
Yeovil Town Away on 20:22 - Apr 3 with 742 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Yeovil Town Away on 20:13 - Apr 3 by phomem

As it seems he's scrounged free tickets to get in, I haven't too much sympathy with him if he doesn't get a lift. He can put that money towards buying tickets for chesterfield

I haven't been biting all day but I'll put you right on this subject whats it to do with you to begin with what happens in my life phomem?

Some you people on here need to get a life and focus on your life's instead of mine. As i have stated before I'm on a very tight budget when it comes down to it not that its anybody's business plus i pay into Home games so i really want to put you straight on this subject

GROW UP!!!!

Yeovil Town Away on 20:28 - Apr 3 with 735 viewsphomem

Yeovil Town Away on 20:22 - Apr 3 by DaleAwaydayBot

I haven't been biting all day but I'll put you right on this subject whats it to do with you to begin with what happens in my life phomem?

Some you people on here need to get a life and focus on your life's instead of mine. As i have stated before I'm on a very tight budget when it comes down to it not that its anybody's business plus i pay into Home games so i really want to put you straight on this subject

GROW UP!!!!

I might have respect taz if you didn't tap up players for freebie tickets - budget and pay your way into games you can afford so you grow up mate
Yeovil Town Away on 20:35 - Apr 3 with 722 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Yeovil Town Away on 20:28 - Apr 3 by phomem

I might have respect taz if you didn't tap up players for freebie tickets - budget and pay your way into games you can afford so you grow up mate

I would love to see you budget 3 Pre-season Away Games followed by 3 Cup Away Games plus 2 National Team fixtures and 18 Away games when the club coach shits on you for the longer away games meaning the train ends up triple the price and you might even have to add stopover price for night game on long distance on top of the train which isn't cheap but like i said like its not any of your business anyhow Phomem

Yeovil Town Away on 20:36 - Apr 3 with 719 viewsdalenumber2

sounds like a bit of jealousy creeping in here...
Yeovil Town Away on 20:38 - Apr 3 with 712 viewsphomem

Yeovil Town Away on 20:35 - Apr 3 by DaleAwaydayBot

I would love to see you budget 3 Pre-season Away Games followed by 3 Cup Away Games plus 2 National Team fixtures and 18 Away games when the club coach shits on you for the longer away games meaning the train ends up triple the price and you might even have to add stopover price for night game on long distance on top of the train which isn't cheap but like i said like its not any of your business anyhow Phomem

you budget by not going to every game. prioritise
Yeovil Town Away on 20:39 - Apr 3 with 709 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Yeovil Town Away on 20:38 - Apr 3 by phomem

you budget by not going to every game. prioritise

Its not that easy for me its like a addiction i have to have football at weekend its my life at the end of the day its like people are addicted to fags and alcohol my addiction is football

Yeovil Town Away on 20:40 - Apr 3 with 705 views_dezzy

I don't see your problem with him getting a free ticket to an away match, its not like we get any of the gate receipts, when i go to away games i jump at the chance of a freebie.

Could you pls explain what the problem of this is

KHBA

Yeovil Town Away on 20:40 - Apr 3 with 705 views_dezzy

I don't see your problem with him getting a free ticket to an away match, its not like we get any of the gate receipts, when i go to away games i jump at the chance of a freebie.

KHBA

Yeovil Town Away on 20:43 - Apr 3 with 692 viewsdalenumber2

Yeovil Town Away on 20:40 - Apr 3 by _dezzy

Agree with that. What is the problem with him getting the free ticket. Why so bitter?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024