Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? 15:00 - Aug 3 with 2560 views442Dale

Using the davidbuchanan rule, he should have been.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 19:10 - Aug 3 with 2307 viewsTalkingSutty

Good player that lad, he gave Rafferty a torrid time. That was one aspect of the game Hilly needs to look at, Raffertys defending isnt up to scratch at times and he does make some stupid challenges.

He seems to lack an awareness of whats around him at times but i suppose he can be excused because of his age and lack of experience. Hoping Rafferty will improve over the coming months the more games he plays.
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 19:17 - Aug 3 with 2271 views442Dale

On that form, Compton would have been a decent signing for Coleman last season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 19:34 - Aug 3 with 2216 viewsolympicdale

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 19:10 - Aug 3 by TalkingSutty

Good player that lad, he gave Rafferty a torrid time. That was one aspect of the game Hilly needs to look at, Raffertys defending isnt up to scratch at times and he does make some stupid challenges.

He seems to lack an awareness of whats around him at times but i suppose he can be excused because of his age and lack of experience. Hoping Rafferty will improve over the coming months the more games he plays.

I noticed on more than one occasion where Eastham had to come out wide to attempt to block an in coming ball, thus leaving us exposed in the middle, and it should have been punished, Raffa needs to read the game better in this situations and not give his man half a yard head start.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2013 19:35]

Life is a game of fate.

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:19 - Aug 3 with 2118 views1907

Disagree with everybody entirely. Rafferty had his best game in a Rochdale shrt today! Never seen him make as many tackles. Unlucky booking but very good performance.
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:23 - Aug 3 with 2096 viewsChaffRAFC

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:19 - Aug 3 by 1907

Disagree with everybody entirely. Rafferty had his best game in a Rochdale shrt today! Never seen him make as many tackles. Unlucky booking but very good performance.

Thought he was given a hard time by the winger first half. In fact both of their wingers, Franks and Compton had good first halves and were causing both Rafferty and Rose all sorts of problems. There were a couple of mistakes by Rafferty but as the game went on, he got much better and I don't think he had a bad game overall.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:24 - Aug 3 with 2093 viewsFrog

Thought Rafferty did well today, worked very and don't feel he was caught out on more than one or two occasions.
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:49 - Aug 3 with 2047 viewsmaybee

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:19 - Aug 3 by 1907

I thought Rafferty did fairly well...against a tricky opponent. Most of the danger came down Rose's side in the first half.

After half time, we bossed the game pretty much throughout...especially in central midfield, where they had been good before half time.

If ever a goal killed off a team, it was our third. After it went in, they gave up.

Strange how some see things differently!!!
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 21:10 - Aug 3 with 2005 viewsonedalefan

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:24 - Aug 3 by Frog

Thought Rafferty did well today, worked very and don't feel he was caught out on more than one or two occasions.

Have to disagree. Appeared that both Hill & Cavanagh were worried about him, even a chance he could get sent off. Cavanagh had a word to him on a couple of occasions to tell him to calm down or be careful and thought he might get substituted. Thought he was a weakness today and that most of the problems with crosses from Hartlepool came from when he was at fault. Something for Hilly to address.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 21:20 - Aug 3 with 1978 viewsisitme

Compton was arguably their most dangerous player, when he wasn't on the floor. Rafferty is a young player who is probably filling in for Bennett. He was troubled at times but had a decent game. He does have a habit of flying into tackles leading to unnecessary free kicks and bookings.
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 23:06 - Aug 3 with 1876 viewsShun

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 20:23 - Aug 3 by ChaffRAFC

Thought he was given a hard time by the winger first half. In fact both of their wingers, Franks and Compton had good first halves and were causing both Rafferty and Rose all sorts of problems. There were a couple of mistakes by Rafferty but as the game went on, he got much better and I don't think he had a bad game overall.

A fair assessment.
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 23:12 - Aug 3 with 1858 viewsBartRowou

I hate the welcome back nonsense.
I hate being told it's time to believe.
I hate ROCHDALE FOOTBALL CLUB being screamed when they emerge for the second half.
I hate the handshake thing at the start of the game.
I hate goal music.

I hate being told what to do at a football match. We managed fine in the old days.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 23:31 - Aug 3 with 1832 viewsR17ALE

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 23:12 - Aug 3 by BartRowou

I hate ROCHDALE FOOTBALL CLUB being screamed when they emerge for the second half.
I hate goal music.

I hate being told what to do at a football match. We managed fine in the old days.

The job of tannoyman is to relate important info to the crowd.

The worst tannoymen are those who love the sound of their own voice.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 00:49 - Aug 4 with 1798 viewsTVOS1907

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 23:12 - Aug 3 by BartRowou

I hate goal music.

"KEITH HILL'S ROCHDALE FOOTBALL CLUB", tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 10:15 - Aug 4 with 1696 viewsdilligas

Compton being a good footballer therefore a good signing for Coleman, explains why soft lad didn't by him. Most of his signings were cack
Jack Compton, why no 'welcome back'? on 10:58 - Aug 5 with 1477 viewsseasidedale

While it was mentioned did we have goal music on saturday, if we did I didnt/ couldnt hear it, is it still the same as last season?, cant beat Tom Harks should be brought back if we have to have goal music. It doesnt bother me really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024