Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland 07:24 - Jan 24 with 1521 viewsCockneyDale

According to reports this morning. Apparently Palace have offered £1.5m, but may need to go to £2m, which may mean more money for us
Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland on 08:19 - Jan 24 with 1404 viewsBartRowou

I don't think there's a sell-on for us with Buckley. Hope I'm wrong.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland on 10:41 - Jan 24 with 1218 viewsborodale4

Did we sell Will to Brighton? Seems like a lifetime ago. If so I'd be amazed if we sold on a young player with the potential he has with no sell on fee etc.
Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland on 10:45 - Jan 24 with 1208 viewsTTNYear

If Watford put a sell on in then we are due sommat

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland on 11:08 - Jan 24 with 1143 viewsseasidedale

According to Watford website when they sold Buckley it was a straight cash deal, no sell ons so sorry no money
Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland on 16:43 - Jan 24 with 935 viewsboromat

Yeah I remember when Watford sold him there was uproar on this board because there was no sell ons etc.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland on 19:20 - Jan 24 with 816 views442Dale

Remember finding this back when there was an initial reaction to Buckley leaving Watford.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/13673673

It is very specific. Watford get 15% of any future profit, and we would likely get 20% of that. So if Brighton get £2m for him, Watford get 150k and we may get 30k

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Buckley linked with Palace and Sunderland on 21:31 - Jan 24 with 713 viewsChaffRAFC

Mate of mine knows Will's Dad and he's said that he fully expects him to be a Premiership player by the end of the month. Also mentioned that he's got a business outside of football and has started out in property developing. Fair play to the lad, obviously has his head screwed on right.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024