Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doesn't this make you proud? 13:19 - Apr 8 with 4481 viewsisitme

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/102239/ten-men-ja
Doesn't this make you proud? on 13:26 - Apr 8 with 3471 viewsnordenblue

Tip of a monstrously big iceberg sadly
Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:15 - Apr 8 with 3313 views1mark1

Dirty evil scum.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:36 - Apr 8 with 3274 viewsSuddenLad

What makes me proud is that after may months of thorough investigation, Justice has finally been served, these vile beasts are safely locked up, for a very long time, despite their evil threats, lies and conniving. Let them rot.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:40 - Apr 8 with 3258 views49thseason

I'll bet you a pound to a penny there will be a deathly silence from Number 1 Riverside... far too close to May elections to be upsetting the apple cart.
Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:51 - Apr 8 with 3227 viewsD_Alien

Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:36 - Apr 8 by SuddenLad

What makes me proud is that after may months of thorough investigation, Justice has finally been served, these vile beasts are safely locked up, for a very long time, despite their evil threats, lies and conniving. Let them rot.

Not all of them.

At least one of those named has managed to evade justice, presumably by catching a plane.

And these are the tip of the iceberg, as nordenblue rightly points out. You may have walked past several perpetrators if you've been in town recently who've simply not been caught in the net.

And why a 40-year-old can't be named for legal reasons is anyone's guess. Anyone got any ideas on that one? A relative of someone prominent in the local community? Or perhaps mental incapacity?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:55 - Apr 8 with 3212 viewsParkinsGimp

Of course, this activity , which will still be going on, will be swept under the carpet.
Sickening that there will be more victims and more of these cowardly scum knocking around almost every town and city in Britain.
I know what justice I would be serving and not a few years in a cushy prison.
Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:57 - Apr 8 with 3201 viewsSuddenLad

Doesn't this make you proud? on 15:51 - Apr 8 by D_Alien

Not all of them.

At least one of those named has managed to evade justice, presumably by catching a plane.

And these are the tip of the iceberg, as nordenblue rightly points out. You may have walked past several perpetrators if you've been in town recently who've simply not been caught in the net.

And why a 40-year-old can't be named for legal reasons is anyone's guess. Anyone got any ideas on that one? A relative of someone prominent in the local community? Or perhaps mental incapacity?

Probably because he is subject of other on-going legal proceedings either of a similar nature or in respect of other related matters.

If there are 'family court' matters being addressed in other courts, such as access or paternity, it may jeopardise the case or potentially identify children if his identity were revealed.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Doesn't this make you proud? on 16:08 - Apr 8 with 3177 viewsregjenkins

A small point of bo consequence in the scheme of things here, not all these people are actually from Rochdale.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Login to get fewer ads

Doesn't this make you proud? on 16:28 - Apr 8 with 3131 views49thseason

Perhaps not but the kids were.
Doesn't this make you proud? on 16:41 - Apr 8 with 3104 views49thseason

4 from Rochdale and 4 from elsewhere of the 8 whose residence is shown. needless to say the BBC headline does not reflect that: "Rochdale men jailed for 'appalling and vile' abuse"
Doesn't this make you proud? on 16:51 - Apr 8 with 3081 viewshowy10

Doesn't this make you proud? on 16:41 - Apr 8 by 49thseason

4 from Rochdale and 4 from elsewhere of the 8 whose residence is shown. needless to say the BBC headline does not reflect that: "Rochdale men jailed for 'appalling and vile' abuse"

Why don't the newspapers have the headline "Asian men jailed"?
Doesn't this make you proud? on 17:01 - Apr 8 with 3043 viewsisitme

Doesn't this make you proud? on 16:51 - Apr 8 by howy10

Why don't the newspapers have the headline "Asian men jailed"?

Probably because there were no Japanese, Indian, Thai, Cambodian etc men jailed.

In some reports they have quoted correctly that they are (apart from one) Pakistani males. I really do not like the misuse of the term 'Asian Male's.
Doesn't this make you proud? on 17:27 - Apr 8 with 2989 viewsfunkkk

Doesn't this make you proud? on 17:01 - Apr 8 by isitme

Probably because there were no Japanese, Indian, Thai, Cambodian etc men jailed.

In some reports they have quoted correctly that they are (apart from one) Pakistani males. I really do not like the misuse of the term 'Asian Male's.

Do you feel the same way about the term 'European'?
Doesn't this make you proud? on 17:27 - Apr 8 with 2989 viewsdeezel

Re the comment from Dalien up there ^^^^^^

I think the reason the 40 yr old can't be named is that he's probably being tried* for another offense

*in the legal system
Doesn't this make you proud? on 17:47 - Apr 8 with 2930 viewsisitme

Doesn't this make you proud? on 17:27 - Apr 8 by funkkk

Do you feel the same way about the term 'European'?

Yes.

When a Latvian was wanted for a murder in the UK last year the report stated that he was a Latvian male, not a 'European Male' wanted for murder.

The CSE grooming gang members are predominantly of Pakistani decent. I don't understand why the media are reluctant to highlight this? The use of the term 'Asian' is an insult to those from other countries who are not engaged in such activities.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2016 17:53]
Doesn't this make you proud? on 18:53 - Apr 8 with 2807 views1mark1

Just had one of the victims on the ITV news. Compare her bravery and that of other victims, to that of the cowardice of the monsters who committed the vile acts. BASTARDS!!!!!!!

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Doesn't this make you proud? on 19:29 - Apr 8 with 2732 viewsnordenblue

Doesn't this make you proud? on 18:53 - Apr 8 by 1mark1

Just had one of the victims on the ITV news. Compare her bravery and that of other victims, to that of the cowardice of the monsters who committed the vile acts. BASTARDS!!!!!!!

Without stirring things up,this is quite normal in certain "cultures" and women are classed as second class, until this is properly addressed this will continue to happen sadly.

A friend of mine is Pakistani and some of the things his dad expects from him are absolutely bonkers and continually cause massive problems due to a huge difference in what's classed as the done thing
Doesn't this make you proud? on 20:09 - Apr 8 with 2664 viewsfrenzied

Noticed the not so subtle reference to Big Cyril on line of Duty this week...child abuser ,,Dale Roach
overweight obese councillor!!!!
Doesn't this make you proud? on 20:48 - Apr 8 with 2607 viewsfinberty

Doesn't this make you proud? on 20:09 - Apr 8 by frenzied

Noticed the not so subtle reference to Big Cyril on line of Duty this week...child abuser ,,Dale Roach
overweight obese councillor!!!!

I noticed that too. It almost distracted me from the plotline, especially the newspaper headline starting with the word 'Dale'.

For a minute I thought the Dale were getting national exposure albeit in a fictional crime story. Wrong again.
Doesn't this make you proud? on 22:38 - Apr 8 with 2499 viewshowy10

Doesn't this make you proud? on 17:01 - Apr 8 by isitme

Ok, Pakistani males. Happy now? By the way, when did Pakistan get removed from Asia?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2016 23:03]
Doesn't this make you proud? on 00:29 - Apr 9 with 2419 viewsD_Alien

Doesn't this make you proud? on 19:29 - Apr 8 by nordenblue

Without stirring things up,this is quite normal in certain "cultures" and women are classed as second class, until this is properly addressed this will continue to happen sadly.

A friend of mine is Pakistani and some of the things his dad expects from him are absolutely bonkers and continually cause massive problems due to a huge difference in what's classed as the done thing

The real question is: will those Pakistani lads apply the same pressures to their sons?

Same for the females. Will the girls who know that what's expected of them as they grow up is wrong and unreasonable, but feel they have no alternative but to comply, apply the same rules to their daughters?

For me, that lies at the heart of the identity crisis which results in muslim youths going off the rails and embracing extremism, once hormones start to kick in.

Only when enough of them take the brave step and say; enough is enough, this is wrong - will things change. It could take another generation or two.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Doesn't this make you proud? on 06:43 - Apr 9 with 2330 viewsTalkingSutty

Doesn't this make you proud? on 00:29 - Apr 9 by D_Alien

The real question is: will those Pakistani lads apply the same pressures to their sons?

Same for the females. Will the girls who know that what's expected of them as they grow up is wrong and unreasonable, but feel they have no alternative but to comply, apply the same rules to their daughters?

For me, that lies at the heart of the identity crisis which results in muslim youths going off the rails and embracing extremism, once hormones start to kick in.

Only when enough of them take the brave step and say; enough is enough, this is wrong - will things change. It could take another generation or two.

Your last sentence is correct, two generations i reckon and a lot can happen in that time. The headlines are ridiculous though, ' Asian Males' encompasses so many different countries separated by thousands of miles and even Oceans. Somebody living in the Phillipines or Borneo or Vietnam or Thailand etc,etc shouldn't be labelled alongside these scroats. I believe they are of Pakistan and Bangladeshi descendant so just quote that.

It's all irrelevant anyway and you can bet the people from those communities around Rochdale will be angry and embarrassed by this again, they are in danger of all being tarred with the same brush which is ridiculous. Theses individuals represent nobody (like the terrorists) and are just pieces of shi*. Hunting down vulnerable members of the society and passing them around like pieces of meat, imagine if that was your daughter? I just hope the victims involved get the support they need because it's something they will now have to live with.
Doesn't this make you proud? on 06:50 - Apr 9 with 2320 viewsnordenblue

Doesn't this make you proud? on 06:43 - Apr 9 by TalkingSutty

Your last sentence is correct, two generations i reckon and a lot can happen in that time. The headlines are ridiculous though, ' Asian Males' encompasses so many different countries separated by thousands of miles and even Oceans. Somebody living in the Phillipines or Borneo or Vietnam or Thailand etc,etc shouldn't be labelled alongside these scroats. I believe they are of Pakistan and Bangladeshi descendant so just quote that.

It's all irrelevant anyway and you can bet the people from those communities around Rochdale will be angry and embarrassed by this again, they are in danger of all being tarred with the same brush which is ridiculous. Theses individuals represent nobody (like the terrorists) and are just pieces of shi*. Hunting down vulnerable members of the society and passing them around like pieces of meat, imagine if that was your daughter? I just hope the victims involved get the support they need because it's something they will now have to live with.

It's not being tarred with the same brush TS,its a ridiculous disproportionate number of a certain "culture" that are time and again involved,it's not a one off or a couple of blokes involved.

This is just the start of it and the ones that have actually been caught,I'd take a wild guess that there's a hell of a lot of others that haven't yet faced the justice system.

As DA said there's an enormous problem engrained within society from certain backgrounds.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 6:58]
Doesn't this make you proud? on 07:04 - Apr 9 with 2310 viewsTalkingSutty

Doesn't this make you proud? on 06:50 - Apr 9 by nordenblue

It's not being tarred with the same brush TS,its a ridiculous disproportionate number of a certain "culture" that are time and again involved,it's not a one off or a couple of blokes involved.

This is just the start of it and the ones that have actually been caught,I'd take a wild guess that there's a hell of a lot of others that haven't yet faced the justice system.

As DA said there's an enormous problem engrained within society from certain backgrounds.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 6:58]

I think you'd be surprised at the numbers of convicted sex offenders/ peodophiles we have living amongst us,don't fall into trap of thinking the Pakistani males have a monopoly on it. These are high profile cases.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 7:05]
Doesn't this make you proud? on 07:46 - Apr 9 with 2280 viewsnordenblue

Doesn't this make you proud? on 07:04 - Apr 9 by TalkingSutty

I think you'd be surprised at the numbers of convicted sex offenders/ peodophiles we have living amongst us,don't fall into trap of thinking the Pakistani males have a monopoly on it. These are high profile cases.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2016 7:05]

I'm very aware of that too,a few of my family work within the prison service so hear lots of lovely tales so pretty open minded with regard to race and crime.

A massive factor behind it being headline news though is the frequency at which not only is it happening but the rate they are being caught.

Pakistani males certainly don't have a monopoly on it I fully agree but what is blatantly obvious is its very high proportion of a certain population are continually before the courts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024