Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scumbags 01:22 - Oct 16 with 6251 viewsdingdangblue

They sang their vile songs about Dale - but they are the real sad pathetic lowlifes.

http://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/27307-our-so-called-fans-today-a-total-

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scumbags on 04:38 - Oct 16 with 5574 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

It's The Muppet Show...with our special guests....Bury FC!

Scumbags on 05:08 - Oct 16 with 5563 viewsolympicdale

Scumbags on 04:38 - Oct 16 by Albert_Whitehurst

It's The Muppet Show...with our special guests....Bury FC!

Wow......just, wow

Life is a game of fate.

Scumbags on 05:19 - Oct 16 with 5555 viewsolympicdale

Flitcroft out!......for this week

https://twitter.com/buryfc_1885?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Life is a game of fate.

Scumbags on 11:29 - Oct 16 with 5111 viewsPDIDDY

Bury fans sang about facts, the peados, kebab houses and taxi drivers, poor taste I agree but what about the Daleys singing about a fella who's passed away and was found to be not guilty? RIP nev nev , double standards?

Gissa job

Scumbags on 11:50 - Oct 16 with 5027 viewsdingdangblue

Scumbags on 11:29 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

Bury fans sang about facts, the peados, kebab houses and taxi drivers, poor taste I agree but what about the Daleys singing about a fella who's passed away and was found to be not guilty? RIP nev nev , double standards?

Fighting with stewards? Smashing up toilets? Lovely people.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Scumbags on 12:05 - Oct 16 with 4968 viewsKenBoon

Absolute scum of the earth. Pardon my moral high ground but reducing the suffering of sex abuse victims to 'terrace bantz' is about as low as it gets. Oh and the Neville Neville songs are an absolute disgrace too. Anyone singing these should go and share their "but its just football songs no harm rite its just fun nowt serious like" songs with the victims. If they can look these people in the eyes whilst doing so then they're welcome to their shitty songs. If they cannot then they can shut up or fook off.

On the subject of GMP. If they where under examination for the way they policed the crowd in that block nearest the Pearl St. end in the second half, then they'd be training with Steve Guttenberg this week. The club pay a fortune for that level of incompetence. I honestly think the bury fans and schooligans could have policed themselves more safely. They were lucky the buckets didn't score in that second half because there could have been a serious crush.
Scumbags on 12:13 - Oct 16 with 4931 viewsnordenblue

Scumbags on 11:29 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

What about everything else that went on,or are we ignoring that?Keep that head of yours firmly in the sand Didds,buthe the fact remains that many of the chimps that follow bury are an embarrassment,most the tools i saw couldn't tackle a roast dinner never mind a scrap..
Scumbags on 12:22 - Oct 16 with 4892 viewsdingdangblue

Scumbags on 12:13 - Oct 16 by nordenblue

What about everything else that went on,or are we ignoring that?Keep that head of yours firmly in the sand Didds,buthe the fact remains that many of the chimps that follow bury are an embarrassment,most the tools i saw couldn't tackle a roast dinner never mind a scrap..

And they want to build a nice shiny new stadium ? I honestly wouldn't bother.

Login to get fewer ads

Scumbags on 13:24 - Oct 16 with 4738 viewsPDIDDY

Scumbags on 12:13 - Oct 16 by nordenblue

Everything else that went on? Didn't see any trouble, apart from tau dragging a 50+ fella out for having a unlit cig in his hand

Gissa job

Scumbags on 13:28 - Oct 16 with 4722 viewsD_Alien

Scumbags on 13:24 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

Everything else that went on? Didn't see any trouble, apart from tau dragging a 50+ fella out for having a unlit cig in his hand

Didn't you hear them shouting "listen fella, if you wanna fag we'll have to take you outside" ?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Scumbags on 13:30 - Oct 16 with 4711 viewsPDIDDY

Scumbags on 13:28 - Oct 16 by D_Alien

Didn't you hear them shouting "listen fella, if you wanna fag we'll have to take you outside" ?

The fag wasn't lit

Gissa job

Scumbags on 13:31 - Oct 16 with 4707 viewsSandyman

Scumbags on 13:24 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

You clearly missed the trouble underneath the away end at half-time (been told by someone who was working there) in the same way bury's manager missed the violence on the pitch. These things happen.

Never bury's fault.
Scumbags on 13:31 - Oct 16 with 4705 viewsD_Alien

Scumbags on 13:30 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

The fag wasn't lit

I realise that, as in your use of the word 'unlit'

[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 13:33]

Scumbags on 05:59 - Oct 17 with 4195 viewsSandyman

Spoke to a Willbutts Lane resident yesterday. He was returning home after the game, bury schooligan starts the usual arms out wide nonsense (can none of them walk with their arms by their sides like the rest of the human race?) "come on then you Rochdale ******". Resident draws the attention of the police to the schooligan. Policeman says "we've had nothing but trouble from them all day". Resident gets to his house. Schooligan starts the "we know where you live now you ******" idiocy.

#neverburysfault

#neversawanything

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/bury-fc-says-no-to-the-hooligan-ele
Scumbags on 07:17 - Oct 17 with 4147 viewsPDIDDY

Scumbags on 05:59 - Oct 17 by Sandyman

Spoke to a Willbutts Lane resident yesterday. He was returning home after the game, bury schooligan starts the usual arms out wide nonsense (can none of them walk with their arms by their sides like the rest of the human race?) "come on then you Rochdale ******". Resident draws the attention of the police to the schooligan. Policeman says "we've had nothing but trouble from them all day". Resident gets to his house. Schooligan starts the "we know where you live now you ******" idiocy.

#neverburysfault

#neversawanything

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/bury-fc-says-no-to-the-hooligan-ele

I saw the same from the five or six Daley yoof, we all have them .

Gissa job

Scumbags on 08:27 - Oct 17 with 4055 viewsdingdangblue

#neverburysfault

#neversawanything

I'm sorry but I cant ever recall Rochdale fc having to release a statement condemning hooligan fans?

Scumbags on 09:28 - Oct 17 with 3980 viewsParkinsGimp

Scumbags on 07:17 - Oct 17 by PDIDDY

I saw four little skooligan toerags trying to have a go at dads and lads near Churchill street.They were of course behind the police, they couldnt knock the skin off a rice pudding, so embarassing, but thats bury all over, as for wrecking the bar area, wow thats big and hard as well. Fecking joke club , joke fans and a massive joker of a Chairman, oh and the players dont behave much better. That nonce Vaughan should of gone as well.
Scumbags on 10:23 - Oct 17 with 3923 viewsnordenblue

Scumbags on 07:17 - Oct 17 by PDIDDY

You've yet to answer the one about seeing them pissing in the graveyard and being general dicks in their own stands at half time too Didds,please keep up?
You're right though we probably do have about five or six you've got what seems a full stand of them
Scumbags on 10:49 - Oct 17 with 3860 viewsdownunder

Scumbags on 10:23 - Oct 17 by nordenblue

You've yet to answer the one about seeing them pissing in the graveyard and being general dicks in their own stands at half time too Didds,please keep up?
You're right though we probably do have about five or six you've got what seems a full stand of them

TBF, not a full stand. Half full or half empty, as discussed on the other thread.
I vote for empty...as in empty bank account, empty minds etc.
Scumbags on 10:58 - Oct 17 with 3841 viewsAtThePeake

Scumbags on 10:49 - Oct 17 by downunder

TBF, not a full stand. Half full or half empty, as discussed on the other thread.
I vote for empty...as in empty bank account, empty minds etc.

Leaving Spotland empty-handed. Again.

Tangled up in blue.

Scumbags on 11:19 - Oct 17 with 3790 viewsD_Alien

#neverburysfault

#neversawanything

"can none of them walk with their arms by their sides like the rest of the human race?"

It's an attempt to stop their knuckles dragging

Scumbags on 13:02 - Oct 17 with 3651 viewsD_BFC

Didn't go on Saturday mainly for the reasons outlined on this thread, gets worse every year and I'm fed up of being associated with it. I imagine there's a fair few who were the same.

Unfortunately it's not restricted to this fixture anymore. Chaos walking up Manchester Road after the Scunthorpe game the other week - TAU "kettling" a load in the middle of the road.

Should be looking forward to games like this and Bolton on Sky next week, but I'm dreading the show we'll make of ourselves.
Scumbags on 14:25 - Oct 17 with 3500 viewsroccydaleian

Scumbags on 13:02 - Oct 17 by D_BFC

Didn't go on Saturday mainly for the reasons outlined on this thread, gets worse every year and I'm fed up of being associated with it. I imagine there's a fair few who were the same.

Unfortunately it's not restricted to this fixture anymore. Chaos walking up Manchester Road after the Scunthorpe game the other week - TAU "kettling" a load in the middle of the road.

Should be looking forward to games like this and Bolton on Sky next week, but I'm dreading the show we'll make of ourselves.

At least you're honest enough to admit their's a problem, unlike some who post on here eh Didumzzzz.
Scumbags on 15:13 - Oct 17 with 3429 viewsBFC1885

Scumbags on 13:02 - Oct 17 by D_BFC

I didn't go either for the same reasons sadly.
Might bin away games altogether to avoid being in the company of this type of individual.
Inevitably it's worse at local games, which is a shame as I always enjoyed days out at Rochdale and others, but no more, at least until we can get rid of the embarrassment of the knuckle draggers if we ever can?
Home games will be the next to go I'm afraid.
Scumbags on 16:28 - Oct 17 with 3316 viewsPDIDDY

Scumbags on 09:28 - Oct 17 by ParkinsGimp

I saw four little skooligan toerags trying to have a go at dads and lads near Churchill street.They were of course behind the police, they couldnt knock the skin off a rice pudding, so embarassing, but thats bury all over, as for wrecking the bar area, wow thats big and hard as well. Fecking joke club , joke fans and a massive joker of a Chairman, oh and the players dont behave much better. That nonce Vaughan should of gone as well.

Vaughan the nonce? Wasn't that your fine mp Cyril smith?

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024