Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donal/RNL 10:05 - Jun 26 with 3875 viewsTomRAFC

Does anyone know if Donal's deal is still on the table/if RNL signed his offer?

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Donal/RNL on 11:27 - Jun 26 with 3754 viewsnordenblue

Tbh neither would be any great loss over the season,there are far better and more consistent,fitter players available every close season,
Donal/RNL on 12:36 - Jun 26 with 3612 viewsSwissdale

No news is good news in my opinion on these; neither have shown enough commitment or passion in their time at Dale despite indoubted natural ability.

Apparently Oldham are after Donal.
Donal/RNL on 12:41 - Jun 26 with 3587 viewsChaffRAFC

Rated Donal in his first season but last season he offered nothing and him being subbed after coming on mid-way the first half because he was blowing was completely unacceptable. No loss whatsoever and probably a decent wage saved and if RNL was to leave, would we even notice?

Both can go please.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Donal/RNL on 12:48 - Jun 26 with 3554 viewsTomRAFC

Donal has so much skill but he's taken on an Ashley Grimes status attitude wise. RNL would be no loss. If anything I'd like to think we could take a punt on a broken toy as opposed to the guranteed underwhelmingness of RNL.

Was just thinking of squad numbers/freeing up wages for replacements.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Donal/RNL on 13:38 - Jun 26 with 3373 viewsdawlishdale

Donal should be busting a gut to get back to the levels he first showed, and not be the lazy player of last season or he can go. It's his own fault that he isn't attracting offers from bigger clubs than us. Needs to knuckle down and work hard again, as we all know what he is capable of. Based on last season he is lower L2/higher Conference level.

RNL. I know he is unpopular with many fans, and does seem to be injury prone. However, I can see so much potential within him...it's just that for whatever reason, it only comes out in glimpses. If we could harness his talent, he would be a fantastic player . It's a big "if" though. One of the more frustrating players we've had recently, and you have to wonder how long he deserves.
Donal/RNL on 14:37 - Jun 26 with 3220 viewsMIlnrowdale

Donal/RNL on 13:38 - Jun 26 by dawlishdale

Donal should be busting a gut to get back to the levels he first showed, and not be the lazy player of last season or he can go. It's his own fault that he isn't attracting offers from bigger clubs than us. Needs to knuckle down and work hard again, as we all know what he is capable of. Based on last season he is lower L2/higher Conference level.

RNL. I know he is unpopular with many fans, and does seem to be injury prone. However, I can see so much potential within him...it's just that for whatever reason, it only comes out in glimpses. If we could harness his talent, he would be a fantastic player . It's a big "if" though. One of the more frustrating players we've had recently, and you have to wonder how long he deserves.

For me donal is very much like Andy Haworth bags of talent but attitude is shocking
Donal/RNL on 15:10 - Jun 26 with 3136 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Donal/RNL on 11:27 - Jun 26 by nordenblue

Tbh neither would be any great loss over the season,there are far better and more consistent,fitter players available every close season,

Can we add Canavan to the mix and make a job bundle?
Donal/RNL on 16:24 - Jun 26 with 2995 viewsfitzochris

There's an iFollow interview with Hill now online. I'm not sure if he discusses this situation, but perhaps someone who subscribes could have a watch.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Donal/RNL on 16:43 - Jun 26 with 2935 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Donal/RNL on 16:24 - Jun 26 by fitzochris

There's an iFollow interview with Hill now online. I'm not sure if he discusses this situation, but perhaps someone who subscribes could have a watch.

Synopsis on OS right now.......but not saying too much
2/3 recruits to come in within 6/8 weeks....happy with "multi-tasking" present squad too.
Donal/RNL on 18:41 - Jun 26 with 2731 viewsnordenblue

Donal/RNL on 16:43 - Jun 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Synopsis on OS right now.......but not saying too much
2/3 recruits to come in within 6/8 weeks....happy with "multi-tasking" present squad too.

Also says a couple may leave.....
Donal/RNL on 06:21 - Jun 27 with 2440 viewsNorthernDale

Does Mcdermott and RNL contracts not officially expire on Friday and if so we should know what is going on by the start of next week with these two, in terms of contracts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024