Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn game all ticket 19:25 - Sep 3 with 2259 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Blackburn game all ticket 3rd Sep 2017 19:21
This weekend's game with Blackburn Rovers is an all ticket match for all supporters. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn game all ticket on 22:45 - Sep 3 with 2150 viewspioneer

decision taken by who I wonder.

With no other home game at which tickets can be purchased and our slow start to the season this will affect the attendence.
Blackburn game all ticket on 22:51 - Sep 3 with 2132 viewsD_Alien

It's mainly to do with the possibility of the away end selling out, isn't it? In which case, there needs to be provision to prevent away fans entering home ends

In the case of the bury fixture, it was established that the away end wouldn't be anything like a sell-out fairly quickly

[Post edited 3 Sep 2017 22:51]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackburn game all ticket on 23:21 - Sep 3 with 2093 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Importantly though, HOME fans can buy tickets ON THE DAY at the ticket office before going through the turnstiles......(most supporters have Season Tickets too)

Just get there early , and hope there aint a wedding in the Radcliffe.
Blackburn game all ticket on 00:02 - Sep 4 with 2055 viewspioneer

Blackburn game all ticket on 23:21 - Sep 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Importantly though, HOME fans can buy tickets ON THE DAY at the ticket office before going through the turnstiles......(most supporters have Season Tickets too)

Just get there early , and hope there aint a wedding in the Radcliffe.

That not what it says on website...must buy before saturday.
Blackburn game all ticket on 08:39 - Sep 4 with 1868 viewsaleanddale

Will Blackburn bring 3500?

Hope so and if they do to be fair its better for all concerned if they buy there ticket in advance.

Most Daleys have a season ticket and any floaters have all week to buy as well as via the ticket office on the day.

Will be a really good crowd on Saturday if Blackburn sell out. I don't see any problem with the decision made.
Blackburn game all ticket on 09:05 - Sep 4 with 1823 viewsDaleiLama

You CAN'T pay on the day according to the text of this announcement (pasted below).

"With a sizeable following expected to come from Blackburn this weekend, the decision has been taken to make this weekend's game an all ticket match. The club have advised that there will be no change in policy whereby the game becomes pay on the day so all supporters wanting to go must purchase their ticket BEFORE Saturday".

Others on here previously have referred to a membership scheme. This fixture is one which certainly benefit from it. Non-locals or busy locals who don't have STs will have to pay a surcharge to book on-line/over the phone or give it a miss. Why give them that choice when showing a membership card would allow pay on the day for home fans without extra hurdles?

Edit - the OP on this thread needs amending. You CAN pay on the day now according to the tweet below, but no cash turnstiles so you have to queue for tickets at the ticket office. Also ticket office open until 7pm on Friday.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 9:28]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Blackburn game all ticket on 10:01 - Sep 4 with 1734 viewsBartRowou

I've ordered some tickets online to be collected. Does anyone know if there is a cut-off point on Saturday when you can collect them or can you do it up to kick off?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Blackburn game all ticket on 11:00 - Sep 4 with 1657 viewsDaleiLama

Blackburn game all ticket on 10:01 - Sep 4 by BartRowou

I've ordered some tickets online to be collected. Does anyone know if there is a cut-off point on Saturday when you can collect them or can you do it up to kick off?

I found an article on OS on where to collect but no cut-off!

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2016/october/new-matchday-ticket-collection-p

If you walk past main stand from Sandy the cabin is just on your left as you round the corner to Pearl St. stand. I'd be amazed if you can't collect right up to k.o. but worth checking first - mail or phone below.

admin@rochdaleafc.co.uk

or

0844 826 1907 - option 8

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn game all ticket on 11:03 - Sep 4 with 1648 viewsbazingadale

#HillOut
Blackburn game all ticket on 11:23 - Sep 4 with 1609 viewspioneer

Blackburn game all ticket on 09:05 - Sep 4 by DaleiLama

You CAN'T pay on the day according to the text of this announcement (pasted below).

"With a sizeable following expected to come from Blackburn this weekend, the decision has been taken to make this weekend's game an all ticket match. The club have advised that there will be no change in policy whereby the game becomes pay on the day so all supporters wanting to go must purchase their ticket BEFORE Saturday".

Others on here previously have referred to a membership scheme. This fixture is one which certainly benefit from it. Non-locals or busy locals who don't have STs will have to pay a surcharge to book on-line/over the phone or give it a miss. Why give them that choice when showing a membership card would allow pay on the day for home fans without extra hurdles?

Edit - the OP on this thread needs amending. You CAN pay on the day now according to the tweet below, but no cash turnstiles so you have to queue for tickets at the ticket office. Also ticket office open until 7pm on Friday.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 9:28]

Thanks for pointing this out..as I am not a tweeter I dont get tweets. Very confusing when website and tweets say different things.

Should be simple really but we seem to manage to create ambiguity without trying.
Blackburn game all ticket on 12:06 - Sep 4 with 1542 viewsDaleiLama

Blackburn game all ticket on 11:23 - Sep 4 by pioneer

Thanks for pointing this out..as I am not a tweeter I dont get tweets. Very confusing when website and tweets say different things.

Should be simple really but we seem to manage to create ambiguity without trying.

I'm not a tweeter in terms of output. I use it purely as a news feed for sports I follow. It is useful for that.

Blackburn game all ticket on 12:09 - Sep 4 with 1533 viewsD_Alien

Blackburn game all ticket on 12:06 - Sep 4 by DaleiLama

I'm not a tweeter in terms of output. I use it purely as a news feed for sports I follow. It is useful for that.

A sub-woofer, then?

Blackburn game all ticket on 12:56 - Sep 4 with 1445 viewsBartRowou

Blackburn game all ticket on 11:00 - Sep 4 by DaleiLama

I found an article on OS on where to collect but no cut-off!

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2016/october/new-matchday-ticket-collection-p

If you walk past main stand from Sandy the cabin is just on your left as you round the corner to Pearl St. stand. I'd be amazed if you can't collect right up to k.o. but worth checking first - mail or phone below.

admin@rochdaleafc.co.uk

or

0844 826 1907 - option 8

Brill - cheers for that.
That info should really be on the ticketing website when you purchase tickets or on the e-mailed receipt.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Blackburn game all ticket on 13:24 - Sep 4 with 1384 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Blackburn game all ticket on 00:02 - Sep 4 by pioneer

That not what it says on website...must buy before saturday.

The OFFICIAL WEBSITE says you can buy on the day....unless they have just changed it.
Blackburn game all ticket on 15:45 - Sep 4 with 1236 viewsDaleiLama

Blackburn game all ticket on 12:09 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

A sub-woofer, then?

Who you calling a submissive dog?

Blackburn game all ticket on 18:51 - Sep 4 with 1082 viewsD_Alien

Blackburn game all ticket on 15:45 - Sep 4 by DaleiLama

Who you calling a submissive dog?

Soz, it was a bass-less allegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising