Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pochettino apology 13:53 - Feb 16 with 3448 viewsdingdangblue

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-boss-mauricio-pochettino-apo

He can sleep a lot better now he knows no Dale players will get any injuries - cheers Poch! 👍🏻
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 13:59]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pochettino apology on 14:05 - Feb 16 with 3369 viewselectricblue

Seen pictures and videos as he...
He as seen more than the Dale supporters have..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Pochettino apology on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 3354 viewsD_Alien

First up - remember his English isn't great, although it's improved a lot from when he needed a translator when he first arrived at Southampton

Next, whenever i've listened to him on media he's always come across as someone who wouldn't by nature be disrespectful, and his apology confirms my original view

Interesting that the pitch picture came from the Newport manager, wonder why he did that? So the Newport pitch would compare favourably?

Among the coaches/managers with teams in the upper reaches of the Premier League, Pochettino stands out along with Pep Guardiola as someone who combines brilliant tactical awareness and man management with a lack of hubris, although to be a coach at that level you've got to have some self regard

Pleased he's made the effort to put the record straight - many wouldn't have bothered

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Pochettino apology on 14:12 - Feb 16 with 3326 viewsjudd

It's nice to know that Newport's manager carries around pictures of our pitch.

Bet his wife is well chuffed.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Pochettino apology on 14:17 - Feb 16 with 3299 viewsdingdangblue

Pochettino apology on 14:05 - Feb 16 by electricblue

Seen pictures and videos as he...
He as seen more than the Dale supporters have..

Eh? Pictures and videos all over the website/twitter/Facebook yesterday?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Pochettino apology on 14:24 - Feb 16 with 3251 viewsdingdangblue

I can see the master plan now...
Tottenham thrilled with our new pitch, we put up a gallant show Sunday but ultimately Spurs class comes out on top in the end, all hugs and handshakes at the final whistle , both managers praise each other's teams post match, massive love in and Daniel Levy gets his fat cheque book out in the boardroom and says to Dunphy - how much? It's on me.

Pochettino apology on 14:25 - Feb 16 with 3242 viewsrochdaleriddler

Pochettino apology on 14:07 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

First up - remember his English isn't great, although it's improved a lot from when he needed a translator when he first arrived at Southampton

Next, whenever i've listened to him on media he's always come across as someone who wouldn't by nature be disrespectful, and his apology confirms my original view

Interesting that the pitch picture came from the Newport manager, wonder why he did that? So the Newport pitch would compare favourably?

Among the coaches/managers with teams in the upper reaches of the Premier League, Pochettino stands out along with Pep Guardiola as someone who combines brilliant tactical awareness and man management with a lack of hubris, although to be a coach at that level you've got to have some self regard

Pleased he's made the effort to put the record straight - many wouldn't have bothered

Much more respect and humility than that sour faced twerp at Utd

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Pochettino apology on 15:42 - Feb 16 with 2998 viewsBlueDales

Fair play to him he seems like a decent bloke, but do we honestly think that he was doing anything other than trying to get the tie switched to Wembley?
Pochettino apology on 16:25 - Feb 16 with 2839 viewsBigKindo

Fake News. Who deemed it unfit?
Login to get fewer ads

Pochettino apology on 16:26 - Feb 16 with 2829 viewsBigKindo

16:03
Poch praises Rochdale efforts
Rochdale v Tottenham (Sunday, 16:00 GMT)

Rob Nothman

BBC Sport

Mauricio Pochettino was at his charming best in advance of Sunday’s FA Cup tie at Rochdale. He apologised if anyone from the League One club had taken his original comments about the Spotland pitch the wrong way. He was keen to congratulate Rochdale on the "massive effort" they’ve made in relaying the turf.

With Harry Kane’s fitness being assessed tomorrow, expect Fernando Llorente to start on Sunday. The England striker suffered a slight knock against Juventus but Pochettino says he’s certain to be fit for the next Premier League game against Crystal Palace on Monday week.

Lucas Moura could make his first start, as Pochettino says he’d be "upset" if his team haven’t learnt from the experience of being rattled against Newport in the first half of the fourth round tie at Rodney Parade.
Pochettino apology on 18:58 - Feb 16 with 2523 viewsJimmyRustler

Pochettino apology on 14:07 - Feb 16 by D_Alien

I read somewhere that he didn't actually need a translator at Southampton but just chose to do it this way so his words couldn't be twisted. Bet he wishes he'd have kept that up!
Pochettino apology on 09:42 - Feb 17 with 2069 viewsAtThePeake

Pochettino apology on 18:58 - Feb 16 by JimmyRustler

I read somewhere that he didn't actually need a translator at Southampton but just chose to do it this way so his words couldn't be twisted. Bet he wishes he'd have kept that up!

That's true, but I believe he was asked by Levy before taking the Spurs job to do his own press conferences without a translator.

Tangled up in blue.

Pochettino apology on 00:15 - Feb 18 with 1743 viewsdownunder

Pochettino apology on 14:12 - Feb 16 by judd

It's nice to know that Newport's manager carries around pictures of our pitch.

Bet his wife is well chuffed.

Hope Poch has pictures Swansea and Sheff. Wendy's, just in case...
Pochettino apology on 03:16 - Feb 18 with 1659 viewsCanaDale

Pochettino has always come across, to me, as a decent guy. This was something as has been said, that he didn't need to do, but fair play to him for taking the time to congratulate the effort put in place.
Pochettino apology on 08:30 - Feb 18 with 1537 viewsAlexF

“Several fringe players to be picked” so predictable. So much for protecting star players from the pitch. As for concern about Rochdale players, blah blah, i can hear some words Poch, but they are bollox.

Tottenham should be fined by the FA or pay for the pitch improvements.
Pochettino apology on 09:26 - Feb 18 with 1434 viewsfunkkk

Pochettino apology on 08:30 - Feb 18 by AlexF

“Several fringe players to be picked” so predictable. So much for protecting star players from the pitch. As for concern about Rochdale players, blah blah, i can hear some words Poch, but they are bollox.

Tottenham should be fined by the FA or pay for the pitch improvements.

Fined for what?!

Bit of a storm in a teacup this whole thing, think some people are far too sensitive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024