Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill interview 17:06 - Feb 16 with 2559 views442Dale

Available here:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/watch-keithhill_prespurs_part1/

Really good interview, Calvin out injured.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill interview on 17:34 - Feb 16 with 2501 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Our slim chances just got slimmer...
Hill interview on 17:48 - Feb 16 with 2448 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good stuff.......pity the sound proofing needs a tweak,is in recorded in the showers?
Hill interview on 20:22 - Feb 16 with 2282 viewskiwidale

Hill interview on 17:48 - Feb 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good stuff.......pity the sound proofing needs a tweak,is in recorded in the showers?

Petty gripe I know but had to stop watching after first minute and listen only. Ive noticed before Hills habbit of chewing gum when giving interviews and that makes him a kunt or summat.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 0:14]

This is not the time for bickering.

Hill interview on 23:06 - Feb 16 with 2108 viewsR17ALE

Hill interview on 20:22 - Feb 16 by kiwidale

Petty gripe I know but had to stop watching after first minute and listen only. Ive noticed before Hills habbit of chewing gum when giving interviews and that makes him a kunt or summat.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 0:14]

I'll tell you what KW, you've got a fooking nerve.

You kept on pecking at me for calling you a coont when I hadn't, and then you see fit to use the same word against our best ever manager who has delivered us this historic FA Cup situation.

You've shown your true colours here. One rule for you and one for everyone else.

You sir, are a coont.

And you can fook off.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Hill interview on 23:41 - Feb 16 with 2024 viewskiwidale

Hill interview on 23:06 - Feb 16 by R17ALE

I'll tell you what KW, you've got a fooking nerve.

You kept on pecking at me for calling you a coont when I hadn't, and then you see fit to use the same word against our best ever manager who has delivered us this historic FA Cup situation.

You've shown your true colours here. One rule for you and one for everyone else.

You sir, are a coont.

And you can fook off.

how long have you been bottling that up?... "Ive shown my real colours" really? you need to grow up this is a message board not real life. Stop taking what I say to heart? and you can fook off too.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 5:03]

Hill interview on 10:34 - Feb 17 with 1713 viewstony_roch975

Hill interview on 23:41 - Feb 16 by kiwidale

how long have you been bottling that up?... "Ive shown my real colours" really? you need to grow up this is a message board not real life. Stop taking what I say to heart? and you can fook off too.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 5:03]

any chance of keeping up the current (well deserved) media image that we're a family club built on friendliness - at least till 4pm tomorrow

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Hill interview on 11:40 - Feb 17 with 1562 viewspaulscho

Hill interview on 10:34 - Feb 17 by tony_roch975

any chance of keeping up the current (well deserved) media image that we're a family club built on friendliness - at least till 4pm tomorrow

I must admit the chewing gum thing isn't the best,however quite a good interview,looks secretly pretty excited about the whole situation.
Not sure about his thoughts on Dembele,looked a bit of a liability last week...could be a weak link.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 11:40]

livinginadalewonderland

Hill interview on 21:08 - Feb 18 with 1258 viewskiwidale

Hill interview on 10:34 - Feb 17 by tony_roch975

My apologies for my outburst Tony, your right this is a day for us all to cherish not bicker and squabble like children amongst ourselves but just to clarify one thing, I have always maintained on here and on numerous occasions that Keith Hill is the best manager we have ever had or ever will have.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024