Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glory hunters 21:39 - Feb 23 with 6100 viewsrochdaleriddler

How many dale fans swerving Wigan to attend Wembley

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Glory hunters on 21:42 - Feb 23 with 5131 viewsnordenblue

Probably a few thousand
Glory hunters on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 5112 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 21:42 - Feb 23 by nordenblue

Probably a few thousand

Not tourists, how many actual fans

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Glory hunters on 21:59 - Feb 23 with 5060 viewsdalebolt

Me and my two lads. 100 quid plus I hadn't budgeted for, something has to give. So yeah we'll be missing Wigan unfortunately but going to Wembley.
Glory hunters on 22:10 - Feb 23 with 5026 viewsDaleiLama

I was up for it but Calvin wants to go on the lash again

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Glory hunters on 22:29 - Feb 23 with 4965 viewsCamdenDale

Tourists/GHs may me meant tongue-in-cheek and all that but there's a bit of 'The 300' going on all round here and not just from an from all angles certified moron like Riddler. It's a bit weird. If you just wanna scratch your own wounds leave Dale out of it!!!!!!
Glory hunters on 23:15 - Feb 23 with 4874 viewsJames1980

Working 14:25-23:10 in Brighton tomorrow so a little tricky for me to get to the game. Will be there on Wednesday because roster clerk has been nice and given me an early shift Weds and late shift Thursday

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Glory hunters on 01:12 - Feb 24 with 4804 viewsJimmyRustler

Glory hunters on 21:59 - Feb 23 by dalebolt

Me and my two lads. 100 quid plus I hadn't budgeted for, something has to give. So yeah we'll be missing Wigan unfortunately but going to Wembley.

I'm sure there are many others in your position who possibly can't afford both and have chosen Wednesday. This is exactly is why it's piss poor to label anyone as a glory hunter for doing so without knowing their circumstances and the reasoning behind their decision
Glory hunters on 05:47 - Feb 24 with 4711 viewsdalebolt

Glory hunters on 01:12 - Feb 24 by JimmyRustler

I'm sure there are many others in your position who possibly can't afford both and have chosen Wednesday. This is exactly is why it's piss poor to label anyone as a glory hunter for doing so without knowing their circumstances and the reasoning behind their decision

Exactly that. Had we not drawn against spurs then me and my boys would be at Wigan today. Its bad enough I've inflicted the Dale on them, don't want to teach them financial miss management as well (will leave that for the bury lot).
Login to get fewer ads

Glory hunters on 05:47 - Feb 24 with 4711 viewsnordenblue

Glory hunters on 21:45 - Feb 23 by rochdaleriddler

Not tourists, how many actual fans

What's your definition of "actual fan?"

People willing to travel to London for a midweek game in baltic temperatures,whilst taking possibly 2 days off work and a good few quid expense for good measure, not make the cut for your criteria?
Glory hunters on 09:53 - Feb 24 with 4467 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 22:29 - Feb 23 by CamdenDale

Tourists/GHs may me meant tongue-in-cheek and all that but there's a bit of 'The 300' going on all round here and not just from an from all angles certified moron like Riddler. It's a bit weird. If you just wanna scratch your own wounds leave Dale out of it!!!!!!

It was tongue in cheek, I can't really afford to do both either, so cutting back on the match day beer food etc today

Glory hunters on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 4416 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 05:47 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

What's your definition of "actual fan?"

People willing to travel to London for a midweek game in baltic temperatures,whilst taking possibly 2 days off work and a good few quid expense for good measure, not make the cut for your criteria?

People turning up and supporting their team, as often as geographically,physically , financially possible. Oh and paying for their tickets

Glory hunters on 11:35 - Feb 24 with 4329 viewsLS27Rdale

Ill be swerving it.

Morrissey gig tonight-Paid months ago
Work at 0730 tomorrow morning
£55 train fare on Wednesday-Not budgeted for

Season Ticket holder....Hope im excused??
Glory hunters on 11:38 - Feb 24 with 4322 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 11:35 - Feb 24 by LS27Rdale

Ill be swerving it.

Morrissey gig tonight-Paid months ago
Work at 0730 tomorrow morning
£55 train fare on Wednesday-Not budgeted for

Season Ticket holder....Hope im excused??

Glory hunters on 11:40 - Feb 24 with 4316 views_dezzy

I'm also not going . Taking footy coupons at work.

KHBA

Glory hunters on 12:01 - Feb 24 with 4259 viewsBazzanne

Why do some posters think they have a right to have a go at others simply because they aren't attending a match. There are many reasons why some won't be there, work commitments, financial restraints and yes some because of the rubbish served up to them. Everyone not attending will have a reason not to, that does not mean they should be the targets of cheap shots.
Glory hunters on 13:47 - Feb 24 with 4090 viewsSandyman

Feeling a bit anxious about today's game so I've not to turn up in case that is in someway transmitted to Mr Hill and his charges.

Glory hunters on 14:04 - Feb 24 with 4072 viewsCamdenDale

Glory hunters on 13:47 - Feb 24 by Sandyman

Feeling a bit anxious about today's game so I've not to turn up in case that is in someway transmitted to Mr Hill and his charges.

Arf! The darlings must be focussed...
Glory hunters on 14:20 - Feb 24 with 4013 viewsrochdale_ranger

Just bought a new home (put a big deposit down) and a new car. Also started a new job middway through jan and am on monthly pay so have not been paid since I broke up for Christmas last year. On the plus side I get paid on monday and am going on wednesday so win or lose I'll be on the booze. Is that a legit excuse? Also a season ticket holder.
Glory hunters on 17:26 - Feb 24 with 3835 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 12:01 - Feb 24 by Bazzanne

Why do some posters think they have a right to have a go at others simply because they aren't attending a match. There are many reasons why some won't be there, work commitments, financial restraints and yes some because of the rubbish served up to them. Everyone not attending will have a reason not to, that does not mean they should be the targets of cheap shots.

Apple sours?

Glory hunters on 17:54 - Feb 24 with 3775 viewsnordenblue

Glory hunters on 10:21 - Feb 24 by rochdaleriddler

People turning up and supporting their team, as often as geographically,physically , financially possible. Oh and paying for their tickets

So that would be every single person going to Wembley,or are they just glory hunters....hang on a minute this is getting confusing

I will fall into your glory hunting category for the Wembley trip then...
Glory hunters on 21:16 - Feb 24 with 3560 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 17:54 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

So that would be every single person going to Wembley,or are they just glory hunters....hang on a minute this is getting confusing

I will fall into your glory hunting category for the Wembley trip then...

Thick tvat, read again

Glory hunters on 09:21 - Feb 25 with 3297 viewsnordenblue

Glory hunters on 21:16 - Feb 24 by rochdaleriddler

Thick tvat, read again

About as classy as your original post, better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid.....
Glory hunters on 09:55 - Feb 25 with 3260 viewsR17ALE

Glory hunters on 09:21 - Feb 25 by nordenblue

About as classy as your original post, better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid.....

Agree. I do hope when RR sobers up and re-reads some of the inexcusable vitriol he posted last night, he cringes with embarrassment. I know I would!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Glory hunters on 12:17 - Feb 25 with 3113 viewsroccydaleian

Glory hunters on 09:55 - Feb 25 by R17ALE

Agree. I do hope when RR sobers up and re-reads some of the inexcusable vitriol he posted last night, he cringes with embarrassment. I know I would!

About as much chance as him voting Tory.
Glory hunters on 13:55 - Feb 25 with 3013 viewsrochdaleriddler

Glory hunters on 09:55 - Feb 25 by R17ALE

Sobers up? I'd have to have been drunk for that to happen. No cringing here, notice people ain't to hard on people posting about the club hating it's fans. Too many pseudo intellectual echo chamber merchants on here, and one or two who think they should decide the topic of conversation, and who is right or wrong .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024