Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK 15:32 - Aug 20 with 3499 viewsWill_RAFC

Midweek league fixtures available to stream on iFollow. £10 per match.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ifollow-midweek-live-
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 15:50 - Aug 20 with 3448 viewsDaleiLama

I wonder what impact this might have on gates for spot customers pondering making the trip to Spotland when the Beast from the East returns this winter, if this experiment were to be extended?

I guess having a large % of our support as ST holders will minimise the risk. A few ST holders may even stay at home and stream the game. On the plus side, it will make it available to plenty of fans who can't make it cos of work commitments.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 17:27 - Aug 20 with 3310 viewsRAFC_1990

I am someone who streams away games I cant get too, its a fantastic feature to have available but its absolutely nothing like going to the game.

You miss out on so much, absolutely shouldn't be an option to anyone who is able to just attend.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 17:51 - Aug 20 with 3261 viewsdingdangblue

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 15:50 - Aug 20 by DaleiLama

I wonder what impact this might have on gates for spot customers pondering making the trip to Spotland when the Beast from the East returns this winter, if this experiment were to be extended?

I guess having a large % of our support as ST holders will minimise the risk. A few ST holders may even stay at home and stream the game. On the plus side, it will make it available to plenty of fans who can't make it cos of work commitments.

It might stop a few Barnsley fans travelling midweek?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 19:32 - Aug 20 with 3127 viewsyumyum

Get a good vpn and you can watch all games home and away.Only a fiver a game too if abroad,or 115 quid a season.
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 19:34 - Aug 20 with 3120 viewsyumyum

Set my vpn to france when we were
in the championship.Fiver a game for those i could not get too.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 19:35]
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 19:41 - Aug 20 with 3104 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 19:34 - Aug 20 by yumyum

Set my vpn to france when we were
in the championship.Fiver a game for those i could not get too.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 19:35]

Yummer, how you feeling after yesterday's dicking?

Is your German recruitment letting your lot down?

Your Scouts need to catch a train to Auld Reekie and getting looking around there.....no base metal to be seen.
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 19:49 - Aug 20 with 3078 viewsfitzochris

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 19:41 - Aug 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Your Scouts need to catch a train to Auld Reekie and getting looking around there.....no base metal to be seen.

They still love Tom Cowan and Duncan Shearer round those parts.

You’ll need to look them up.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 20:13 - Aug 20 with 3018 viewsTVOS1907

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 19:41 - Aug 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

It's a bit difficult to judge whether their German recruitment is letting them down when their first two fixtures were against Chelsea and Manchester City!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 20:32 - Aug 20 with 2970 viewsyumyum

Expected 0 points from those fixtures when they first came out so not really disappointed.We have to make sure we beat teams on our level like Palace,Bournemouth etc.
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 20:41 - Aug 20 with 2950 viewsTVOS1907

This streaming service will be useful for our games at Wycombe and Oxford, but like dingdangblue says, it might have some effect on travelling fans for shorter distances, particularly in the winter months.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 07:58 - Aug 21 with 2708 viewsEllDale

Forgive me for saying this, but, finishing work at 6.00pm in West Yorkshire, I'd be sorely tempted to log onto this service if I didn't have a season ticket and would miss the atmosphere.
What percentage of the £10 do the clubs get?
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 08:07 - Aug 21 with 2693 viewsfrenzied

Excuse my complete ignorance re this service..

I assume theres no commentary..its basically camera action .no replays..no score updates..?
Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 14:35 - Aug 21 with 2513 viewsNigeriamark

Tomorrow's game to be streamed in the UK on 08:07 - Aug 21 by frenzied

Excuse my complete ignorance re this service..

I assume theres no commentary..its basically camera action .no replays..no score updates..?

Last year it was only camera action and the noise of the crowd. This year they have added voice commentary too and seem to have improved the synch between sound and action ( Last year the crowd would cheer up to 2 seconds after the goal went in !!)

Last year you could immediately rewind after an incident to have another look, but that hasn't worked in the first few games

For us exiles I-Follow is superb. The cameras in most grounds are in good positions & you get as good a view as anyone at the match ( although still better to be there). I probably watched 42 of the 46 league games live ( including the 7 I actually went to) so not bad for 110 quid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024