Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters coach attacked 14:46 - Oct 21 with 2437 viewsjmart391

The supporters coach was attacked by a gang of yobs yesterday.Driving away from the ground youths threw stones at the coach,smashing a window and probably damaging several panels.The elderly chap sat next to the window could have been injured if another stone had hit the same window.I thought this sort of moronic behaviour had disappeared in the last century.Obviously not.
Supporters coach attacked on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 2121 viewsDalenet

I am sure this has happened before at Bradford

What is it about Yarkshire?
Supporters coach attacked on 19:07 - Oct 21 with 2046 viewssmaclad1

Going to happen more. Police numbers down, incidents up -
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/sport/football/article-6296059/A-grim-new-generati

And at a lower level -
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45878754
Supporters coach attacked on 19:45 - Oct 21 with 1955 viewsSandyman

Met plenty of BCFC fans yesterday and they were splendid company.
Re: the coach - it was some scrotes (doubt they were proper BCFC fans) that couldn't have been more than 12 years old. About half a dozen of them. Probably escaping from the embarrassment of their drug-addled parents fighting it out on Jeremy Kyle. Apparently, W.Yorks police have CCTV of the incident, and I would guess they are aware of said scrotes doing the same at previous games. I look forward to news of arrests. 0-2 scumbags.

Had the same problem on a supporters coach leaving Morecambe a few years back.

Dogshite is more intelligent than some of these babies. They must know they are less intelligent than dogshite and react by throwing stones.
Supporters coach attacked on 19:56 - Oct 21 with 1919 viewsTVOS1907

Supporters coach attacked on 19:45 - Oct 21 by Sandyman

Met plenty of BCFC fans yesterday and they were splendid company.
Re: the coach - it was some scrotes (doubt they were proper BCFC fans) that couldn't have been more than 12 years old. About half a dozen of them. Probably escaping from the embarrassment of their drug-addled parents fighting it out on Jeremy Kyle. Apparently, W.Yorks police have CCTV of the incident, and I would guess they are aware of said scrotes doing the same at previous games. I look forward to news of arrests. 0-2 scumbags.

Had the same problem on a supporters coach leaving Morecambe a few years back.

Dogshite is more intelligent than some of these babies. They must know they are less intelligent than dogshite and react by throwing stones.

What's George Donnelly got to do with it?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Supporters coach attacked on 20:04 - Oct 21 with 1898 viewsSandyman

Supporters coach attacked on 19:56 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

What's George Donnelly got to do with it?

Nothing. Michael Simpkins, Matt Dickens and Ian Thompstone were nowhere to be seen either.
Supporters coach attacked on 15:48 - Oct 22 with 1478 viewselectricblue

I heard that matt dickens didnt actually throw a stone at the coach as he couldnt hold onto it properly.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024