Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really 10:51 - Jan 10 with 3358 viewsJames1980

If things are as bad as being claimed behind the scenes. Why have none of the other coaching staff left? Even if they are all being treated well, if Hill is really this authoritarian bully he is being painted out to be, wouldn't at least one say this isn't right I am off?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:13 - Jan 10 with 2561 viewsfunkkk

In the immortal words of Stevie V, money talks.
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:18 - Jan 10 with 2546 viewsmingthemerciless

Or as Sonny Liston once said when somebody was brave enough to ask him why he didn't seem to have any friends " You Can't Put Friends In The Bank ".
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 11:21]
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:19 - Jan 10 with 2537 viewsJames1980

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:13 - Jan 10 by funkkk

In the immortal words of Stevie V, money talks.

True but would none of them be able to get a similar wage elsewhere or slightly better, even if they joined an academy/youth setup.

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:32 - Jan 10 with 2495 viewsfunkkk

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:19 - Jan 10 by James1980

True but would none of them be able to get a similar wage elsewhere or slightly better, even if they joined an academy/youth setup.

Who knows? I know plenty of people who are unhappy in their jobs / don't like their line manager but don't do anything about it.
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:36 - Jan 10 with 2490 viewsJames1980

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:32 - Jan 10 by funkkk

Who knows? I know plenty of people who are unhappy in their jobs / don't like their line manager but don't do anything about it.

People are indeed wary of change. Perhaps the case is things are not as awful as some folk would have us believe, well off the pitch anyway.

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:42 - Jan 10 with 2460 viewsParkinsGimp

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:36 - Jan 10 by James1980

People are indeed wary of change. Perhaps the case is things are not as awful as some folk would have us believe, well off the pitch anyway.

Jesus wept.... you do come out with some s"ite James.
They are his bum chums , so probably enjoying the gravy train as long as possible with him.
I can well believe the reports of bullying due to KIM JUNG HILL's attitude towards the fans , his arrogance knows no bounds.
We have lost a number of players who have been frozen out we also seem to waste loan signings as well. So unfortunately numbnuts I think there is a very toxic atmosphere at the club.
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 12:08 - Jan 10 with 2384 viewsrod_leach

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:42 - Jan 10 by ParkinsGimp

They are his bum chums , so probably enjoying the gravy train as long as possible with him.
I can well believe the reports of bullying due to KIM JUNG HILL's attitude towards the fans , his arrogance knows no bounds.
We have lost a number of players who have been frozen out we also seem to waste loan signings as well. So unfortunately numbnuts I think there is a very toxic atmosphere at the club.

Just a bit off topic, but do you talk to people face to face like this, PG, or are you just a keyboard warrior? It's not hard to be civil
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 12:14 - Jan 10 with 2365 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:36 - Jan 10 by James1980

I cant see any demand for our goalkeeping coach due to the current farce.

Same could be said for Beech and BBM due to the inability to defend, even though we have sold 3 defenders in the past year for over (approx). £500,000.

The other thing is that its the easiest job in the world as Hill has brainwashed the board into thinking that we are punching above our weight.

There is a blame culture that has developed from our manager and backroom staff, no responsibility is taken, so I reckon they all have a jolly little life really.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Login to get fewer ads

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 12:26 - Jan 10 with 2310 viewschalky_ncfc

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 11:42 - Jan 10 by ParkinsGimp

That seems a bit harsh on someone who is only asking a question,James never seems to come over as wanting to upset people so why answer in that tone?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 12:31 - Jan 10 with 2286 viewsfrenzied

James

Most of the stuff on here is complete guess work and sh#t stirring..i couldn't care less what goes on in the background..there can only be one boss..the rest of the staff are either onboard or overboard as they say.

For as long as Hills in charge he has my complete support.
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 16:59 - Jan 10 with 1965 viewskiwidale

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 12:08 - Jan 10 by rod_leach

Just a bit off topic, but do you talk to people face to face like this, PG, or are you just a keyboard warrior? It's not hard to be civil

I agree about being civil to other posters PG's numbnuts remark was unnecessary. PG should afford James the same level of civility that he gets on here.

This is not the time for bickering.

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 17:09 - Jan 10 with 1928 viewsBobbyjoe

Of course James may be an entirely fictitious person in the manner of Adrian Mole, say, (or Candide, perhaps). He may even be the great man, himself!
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 18:41 - Jan 10 with 1760 viewsDaleiLama

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 17:09 - Jan 10 by Bobbyjoe

Of course James may be an entirely fictitious person in the manner of Adrian Mole, say, (or Candide, perhaps). He may even be the great man, himself!

I've dropped him back at Stockport station after home matches several times to make his diabolical train journey back to deepest, darkest Sussex slightly less arduous during this bobbins train strike - James is entirely real and doesn't deserve that comment from PG in the slightest. But then as a general rule, I'm struggling to think of anything deserving of PG's assessment of it.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 18:43 - Jan 10 with 1752 viewsSuddenLad

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 18:41 - Jan 10 by DaleiLama

I've dropped him back at Stockport station after home matches several times to make his diabolical train journey back to deepest, darkest Sussex slightly less arduous during this bobbins train strike - James is entirely real and doesn't deserve that comment from PG in the slightest. But then as a general rule, I'm struggling to think of anything deserving of PG's assessment of it.

I'm struggling to thing of one positive, encouraging comment ever posted on here by PG. Ever.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 18:50 - Jan 10 with 1736 viewsDaleiLama

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 18:43 - Jan 10 by SuddenLad

I'm struggling to thing of one positive, encouraging comment ever posted on here by PG. Ever.

Wodehouse maybe, but not the Gimp!

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:00 - Jan 10 with 1684 viewsD_Alien

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 18:50 - Jan 10 by DaleiLama

Wodehouse maybe, but not the Gimp!

Tips, that's what he needs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:17 - Jan 10 with 1623 viewsDaleiLama

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:00 - Jan 10 by D_Alien

Tips, that's what he needs

You've never been one to shy away from a radical view, but are you really suggesting immersing him in boiling water, mashing him and straining to extract some goodness? Bruh.

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:25 - Jan 10 with 1590 viewskiwidale

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:17 - Jan 10 by DaleiLama

You've never been one to shy away from a radical view, but are you really suggesting immersing him in boiling water, mashing him and straining to extract some goodness? Bruh.

I think the word you are looking for is "brew" tea brewed properly (at least 5 mins) and poured correctly from a quality tea pot wont need straining.

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:25 - Jan 10 with 1585 viewsTVOS1907

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 17:09 - Jan 10 by Bobbyjoe

He's most definitely a real person, BJ.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:38 - Jan 10 with 1540 viewsD_Alien

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:17 - Jan 10 by DaleiLama

I was thinking more along the lines of having him returned to the Primates cage at Chester Zoo

ParkinsChimp

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:49 - Jan 10 with 1508 viewsBobbyjoe

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:25 - Jan 10 by TVOS1907

He's most definitely a real person, BJ.

I'm pleased to hear it. He seems like a nice boy!
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:51 - Jan 10 with 1503 viewsTVOS1907

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:49 - Jan 10 by Bobbyjoe

I'll say.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 20:07 - Jan 10 with 1416 viewsPotterDale

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:49 - Jan 10 by Bobbyjoe

You can even see a picture on the Facebook appreciation page should that be your wish
Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 20:09 - Jan 10 with 1409 viewsDaleiLama

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 19:25 - Jan 10 by kiwidale

I think the word you are looking for is "brew" tea brewed properly (at least 5 mins) and poured correctly from a quality tea pot wont need straining.

We Tibetan monks use the "street" contraction of brother = bruh to break down barriers between each other. We also give thought to puns in our second language between meditation. We also need to strain as we use loose leaf tea and we don't like bits in our "brews", as our cuddly little antipodean possums like to say. We also would prefer not to get a natural history lesson on the difference between possums and Kiwis or a geography lesson on where Dame Edna hailed from. I suppose you could call us choosy.

PS The wink is a Smiley not a gif

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 20:16 - Jan 10 with 1378 viewskiwidale

Just a thought about how toxic the atmosphere is really on 20:09 - Jan 10 by DaleiLama

We Tibetan monks use the "street" contraction of brother = bruh to break down barriers between each other. We also give thought to puns in our second language between meditation. We also need to strain as we use loose leaf tea and we don't like bits in our "brews", as our cuddly little antipodean possums like to say. We also would prefer not to get a natural history lesson on the difference between possums and Kiwis or a geography lesson on where Dame Edna hailed from. I suppose you could call us choosy.

PS The wink is a Smiley not a gif

gif us a break your holiness a is as good as a .
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 20:18]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024