Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After match interview from the gaffer 08:31 - Jul 18 with 3835 viewselectricblue

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

After match interview from the gaffer on 09:53 - Jul 18 with 3691 viewsD_Alien

No waffle, no hyperbole

Praise for the senior players, encouragement for the youngsters and an insight into recruitment (amusing point about agents) plus his contacts

Wasn't able to watch yesterday, but that'll do to be going on with

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

After match interview from the gaffer on 10:42 - Jul 18 with 3543 viewsBarrowdale

After match interview from the gaffer on 09:53 - Jul 18 by D_Alien

No waffle, no hyperbole

Praise for the senior players, encouragement for the youngsters and an insight into recruitment (amusing point about agents) plus his contacts

Warming to this guy!👍🏻⚽️☀️
After match interview from the gaffer on 11:35 - Jul 18 with 3379 viewsswindondale

After match interview from the gaffer on 09:53 - Jul 18 by D_Alien

No waffle, no hyperbole

The full match is available on YouTube. Worth watching for Beesley's goal alone (counter attack perfection). Plus, bizarre own goal.
After match interview from the gaffer on 11:38 - Jul 18 with 3355 viewsHopwoodblue

Pleasing to hear people are contacting him regards players, don’t think he’s going to get the wool pulled over his eyes either. On the field it looks very encouraging and hopefully we maybe surprised as to how the season goes I was dreading another season of BBM to be honest.
This guy seems a very positive person and hopefully it will show on the pitch.
Upwards and Onwards Dale !!!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 11:39]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

After match interview from the gaffer on 15:05 - Jul 18 with 2936 viewsJessie

Big Sam once said in an interview when he was at Sunderland that he left the attacking side of things to Stockdale. Plus the fact that their youth team played pretty attacking football under Stockdale for a few years, I think you'll likely see a similar playing style from his new Rochdale team. Considering Stockdale played as a right back, he will be decent at coaching players how to defend as well.

So in a word, there will be plenty things to look forward to and hopefully it will be an exciting new season for all Rochdale fans.

PS. I watched the game on YouTube too and fairly enjoyed it. Best of luck to Robbie and Rochdale!
After match interview from the gaffer on 17:05 - Jul 18 with 2675 viewsBrierls

The more I hear, the more impressed I am.

The proof is in the pudding, especially around producing football that gets results and his ability to bring good players to the club.

So far, so good.
After match interview from the gaffer on 18:39 - Jul 18 with 2460 viewsnordenblue

After match interview from the gaffer on 11:38 - Jul 18 by Hopwoodblue

Pleasing to hear people are contacting him regards players, don’t think he’s going to get the wool pulled over his eyes either. On the field it looks very encouraging and hopefully we maybe surprised as to how the season goes I was dreading another season of BBM to be honest.
This guy seems a very positive person and hopefully it will show on the pitch.
Upwards and Onwards Dale !!!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 11:39]

He also comes across as not suffering fools easily either which I'm not sure BBM had in his makeup, seemed far too nice a guy to bollock when its needed, again the more I hear about the new gaffer he's clearly no fool
After match interview from the gaffer on 13:08 - Jul 19 with 1802 viewsBucketBstard

I do like this guy. I hope he is successful with us and beyond.
Its so refreshing to hear, and as mentioned I dont think he will suffer fools either.
Login to get fewer ads

After match interview from the gaffer on 15:16 - Jul 19 with 1529 viewselectricblue

After match interview from the gaffer on 13:08 - Jul 19 by BucketBstard

I do like this guy. I hope he is successful with us and beyond.
Its so refreshing to hear, and as mentioned I dont think he will suffer fools either.

I just that if all goes well Dale get more than 2 seasons from him....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024