Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'd Win In A Fight Between A Lion And A Shark? 22:08 - Sep 17 with 1827 viewsmikehunt

If you haven't watched the "Ask The Lads" feature on the fishul site yet you are missing a treat. It's the first one and features O'Keefe and Cashman.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 22:37]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Who'd Win In A Fight Between A Lion And A Shark? on 23:02 - Sep 17 with 1751 viewsSandyman

Excellent new feature - well done whoever made it happen.
Who'd Win In A Fight Between A Lion And A Shark? on 09:33 - Sep 18 with 1504 viewsboromat

Yeah enjoyed it. Links to some of the comments on the latest podcast about personalities. With so many new players it's nice to get a bit of an in sight into who they all are and what they are like.

As for the question I think everyone's missing a beat. Surely they have to fight on neutral ground so not on land or sea. Maybe have them fighting suspended in the air. I'd then go Lion I think.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Who'd Win In A Fight Between A Lion And A Shark? on 10:03 - Sep 18 with 1470 viewsjonahwhereru

Who'd Win In A Fight Between A Lion And A Shark? on 09:33 - Sep 18 by boromat

Yeah enjoyed it. Links to some of the comments on the latest podcast about personalities. With so many new players it's nice to get a bit of an in sight into who they all are and what they are like.

As for the question I think everyone's missing a beat. Surely they have to fight on neutral ground so not on land or sea. Maybe have them fighting suspended in the air. I'd then go Lion I think.

I enjoyed the O’keefe and Cashman show. It gave an insight into how quickly they have bonded.

Now the shark and the lion and the shark, if it’s a fight to the death the lion can’t win because they strangle their prey, and a shark has gills. It’s a real tricky one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024