Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank goodness for that 16:51 - May 5 with 1635 viewsSalwaDale

Season over. At last :)

TBBT

Thank goodness for that on 16:55 - May 5 with 1619 viewselectricblue

Its been a long season....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Thank goodness for that on 16:58 - May 5 with 1584 viewsSalwaDale

John Coleman will always be the man who was in charge when we finished bottom of League 1. I won't hold that against him as the players get the majority of my blame. His job really starts today. Performances like this season cannot be accepted next season. Clear out of players and start again. Hope he is the man to return some success to us.

TBBT

Thank goodness for that on 17:06 - May 5 with 1542 viewsstuartcryer

Thank goodness for that on 16:58 - May 5 by SalwaDale

John Coleman will always be the man who was in charge when we finished bottom of League 1. I won't hold that against him as the players get the majority of my blame. His job really starts today. Performances like this season cannot be accepted next season. Clear out of players and start again. Hope he is the man to return some success to us.

so do i but we have gone worse thats the reality of the situation

wardle blue

Thank goodness for that on 17:10 - May 5 with 1516 viewsSalwaDale

Thank goodness for that on 17:06 - May 5 by stuartcryer

He will be judged when he builds his own squad and not before. We were relegated after our poor runi in October really. Was clear then that we weren't good enough. He has spectacularly failed to do well with the current squad but I'm not sure anyone could, you can't polish a turd.

TBBT

Thank goodness for that on 17:34 - May 5 with 1475 viewsColDale

Ive thought we must have made a faustian pact before Hill took over and this season was the payback time.
Thank goodness for that on 17:37 - May 5 with 1453 viewsstuartcryer

Thank goodness for that on 17:10 - May 5 by SalwaDale

He will be judged when he builds his own squad and not before. We were relegated after our poor runi in October really. Was clear then that we weren't good enough. He has spectacularly failed to do well with the current squad but I'm not sure anyone could, you can't polish a turd.

yes your right but i would have expected something to change just goes to show the only people that care is us the fans here to next year

wardle blue

Thank goodness for that on 17:55 - May 5 with 1413 viewsAndyH

A disaster of a season... totally mismanaged on a number of fronts.... the boardroom, the 'managers' and the dressing room. It is very disappointing that 8 or so years of real development & progression have been undone in such a short time.

Great memories of our time on the up are etched deep into the millstone grit with some great away days, the play offs, Wembley and all that... and I shall be forever grateful. We played with belief and confidence giving the faithful few that word 'hope'.

We shall return to 'our league', next season our numbers less with the usual 'survival success' mantra.... We've had our time out of the box. What a great time it was.

My concern is our halcyon days will never come again. Probably not in my time at least...

Some may now argue we are 'Accy in disguise'... the 'survivors'.
Thank goodness for that on 18:10 - May 5 with 1369 viewsShun

Thank goodness for that on 17:34 - May 5 by ColDale

Ive thought we must have made a faustian pact before Hill took over and this season was the payback time.

Does that mean our slide will last for eternity now?
Login to get fewer ads

Thank goodness for that on 18:15 - May 5 with 1353 viewsolympicdale

Thank goodness for that on 17:55 - May 5 by AndyH

A disaster of a season... totally mismanaged on a number of fronts.... the boardroom, the 'managers' and the dressing room. It is very disappointing that 8 or so years of real development & progression have been undone in such a short time.

Great memories of our time on the up are etched deep into the millstone grit with some great away days, the play offs, Wembley and all that... and I shall be forever grateful. We played with belief and confidence giving the faithful few that word 'hope'.

We shall return to 'our league', next season our numbers less with the usual 'survival success' mantra.... We've had our time out of the box. What a great time it was.

My concern is our halcyon days will never come again. Probably not in my time at least...

Some may now argue we are 'Accy in disguise'... the 'survivors'.

Thats why Dale were in l2 for 35 plus years, feeling now that that is it, we cant have that attitude anymore, this must be seen as stop off if we are to bounce back.

Life is a game of fate.

Thank goodness for that on 19:20 - May 5 with 1262 viewsNigelWatson

Thank goodness for that on 17:06 - May 5 by stuartcryer

You'll get flamed for writing that

It's true, but you'll still get flamed fromthe consensus hugging muppets

By November the same the consensus amongst the muppets will have changed

They'll then be re-writing history, saying that they were sceptical about Coleman from the start

A bit like.........................................
Thank goodness for that on 19:24 - May 5 with 1247 viewsSuddenLad

Thank goodness for that on 19:20 - May 5 by NigelWatson

You'll get flamed for writing that

It's true, but you'll still get flamed fromthe consensus hugging muppets

By November the same the consensus amongst the muppets will have changed

They'll then be re-writing history, saying that they were sceptical about Coleman from the start

A bit like.........................................

You'd be better off standing in front of the mirror and talking to yourself in privacy, instead of coming on here and making an arse of yourself.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Thank goodness for that on 19:30 - May 5 with 1221 viewsNigelWatson

Thank goodness for that on 19:24 - May 5 by SuddenLad

You'd be better off standing in front of the mirror and talking to yourself in privacy, instead of coming on here and making an arse of yourself.

Great analysis

You're really clever aren't you

Muppet
Thank goodness for that on 19:31 - May 5 with 1222 viewsTalkingSutty

Thank goodness for that on 19:24 - May 5 by SuddenLad

Well said SL, no matter what this "person" posts nobody bites. You would have thought he would have tired of talking to himself by now, it seems not.
Thank goodness for that on 19:33 - May 5 with 1213 views442Dale

Thank goodness for that on 19:30 - May 5 by NigelWatson

Great analysis

Muppet

Bet SuddenLad knows five useless big strikers to have appeared under Dolan and Barrow.

That's clever enough.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Thank goodness for that on 20:46 - May 5 with 1132 viewsnordenblue

Great analysis

Muppet

That's a rich comment from possibly THE biggest muppet to ever post on here you tool, at least his comments have facts to back his opinion up which slightly differs from the complete shite you consistently post on here, im not sure I've ever read a post by you containing anything positive?
Thank goodness for that on 20:50 - May 5 with 1115 viewssandylaner1

Thank goodness for that on 21:05 - May 5 with 1075 viewsD_Alien

Great analysis

Muppet

"By November the same the consensus amongst the muppets will have changed"

Whatever's happening come November 2012, we'll take it in our stride.

I'd hazard a guess that you'll still be one bitter arsehole.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Thank goodness for that on 01:08 - May 6 with 931 viewsTVOS1907

Great analysis

Muppet

Any chance you can argue a point without using the word 'muppet'?

You seemed to have missed/ignored my post the other day.

We've all sussed out that you have some personal beef with Coleman, so why don't you just tell us why instead of repeatedly avoiding the issue and posting comments that most of us saw through weeks ago when you and your mate dalelover first appeared.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Thank goodness for that on 21:11 - May 6 with 730 viewsphomem

Great analysis

Muppet

Cleverer than you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024