Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next captain 16:09 - Jun 22 with 1076 views_dezzy

Now jones has gone over to the dark side, who does everyone think will be our new captain,

i hope he chooses tutte

KHBA

Next captain on 16:11 - Jun 22 with 1068 viewssweetcorn

I personally see him choosing Tutte.

Hes a cert to play most games, as in my opinion hes our most talented player and i think he'd react well to being captain, in an attempt to 'lead by example'

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Next captain on 16:21 - Jun 22 with 1034 viewsolympicdale

I think its a toss up between JK an Tutte, interesting he choose Tutte last season when Jones was out, could be a sign.

Life is a game of fate.

Next captain on 16:46 - Jun 22 with 984 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Next captain on 16:21 - Jun 22 by olympicdale

I think its a toss up between JK an Tutte, interesting he choose Tutte last season when Jones was out, could be a sign.

It will be Peter Cavanagh - Nailed on!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Next captain on 16:57 - Jun 22 with 947 viewsToffeemanc

From the players we currently have my personal choice would be Jason Kennedy but I do think Cavanagh or Tutte are more likely.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Next captain on 16:59 - Jun 22 with 937 viewsolympicdale

Next captain on 16:57 - Jun 22 by Toffeemanc

From the players we currently have my personal choice would be Jason Kennedy but I do think Cavanagh or Tutte are more likely.

BBM

Life is a game of fate.

Next captain on 17:04 - Jun 22 with 923 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Next captain on 16:59 - Jun 22 by olympicdale

BBM

Ashley Grimes :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Next captain on 17:15 - Jun 22 with 897 viewsSalwaDale

Next captain on 16:46 - Jun 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

It will be Peter Cavanagh - Nailed on!!

This ^

TBBT

Next captain on 17:30 - Jun 22 with 855 viewsAtThePeake

A 30 year old who played in the Conference last season (and only managed to play about half of those games) and has been previously involved in a match fixing scandal...

Excuse me for beginning to feel ever so slightly disillusioned with the club/management and the decisions it/they make.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Next captain on 17:33 - Jun 22 with 842 viewsSalwaDale

Next captain on 17:30 - Jun 22 by AtThePeake

A 30 year old who played in the Conference last season (and only managed to play about half of those games) and has been previously involved in a match fixing scandal...

Excuse me for beginning to feel ever so slightly disillusioned with the club/management and the decisions it/they make.

Judge the management on how they do once they have their squad in place.

TBBT

Next captain on 17:35 - Jun 22 with 834 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Still think it will happen - TBH the whole match fixing thing is over the top - Sean Long at St Helens told a full nightclub that they were playing half a side and yet he got less of a penalty than for having a 5 quid accy - that he claims not to have even placed.

He is Colemans ex captain and obviously he respects him - could even have a fair bit to do with Jonah going.

Next captain on 18:41 - Jun 22 with 751 viewspioneer

I agree ATP, sends the wrong message irrespective of the fella's talents. Smacks of 'nepotism' if it happens. Tutte, JK etc went through hell last year but remained loyal to the cause.
Next captain on 19:44 - Jun 22 with 686 viewsKnowlesy

I'd choose Kennedy. One of the only performers of any credit last year, and always seemed to be trying to get the lads going / encouraging whilst everyone else was arguing like under 14's players. Good player, good presence, make him more likely to stay on
Next captain on 19:49 - Jun 22 with 677 viewssandylaner1

tutte or JK, i dont care the offer we need to keep these 2 players if we want a successful season

as for captain, tutte didn't do himself any harm in the game he was capt, but i feel it will be one of the ex acct lads
Next captain on 19:57 - Jun 22 with 666 views442Dale

Next captain on 19:44 - Jun 22 by Knowlesy

I'd choose Kennedy. One of the only performers of any credit last year, and always seemed to be trying to get the lads going / encouraging whilst everyone else was arguing like under 14's players. Good player, good presence, make him more likely to stay on

Kennedy would be my choice too. It's often forgotten that he captained the team throughout the winter of 09-10 when we produced the best form I've seen from Dale side.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Next captain on 20:13 - Jun 22 with 640 viewsdale10

dout it will be kennedy i herd a rumour he is going to i hope not
Next captain on 22:17 - Jun 22 with 531 viewsrkershaw

Dean Winnard
Next captain on 00:49 - Jun 23 with 478 viewsolympicdale

Next captain on 20:13 - Jun 22 by dale10

dout it will be kennedy i herd a rumour he is going to i hope not

you best be joking, did someone offer the board 10k an a bag of winegums.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024