Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon. 19:02 - Jan 5 with 1503 viewsRotherhamDale

The worst team to visit Spotland for a long long time.

They deserved to win.

Possession with progression.

Wimbledon. on 19:10 - Jan 5 with 1467 viewsDaleFan7

The worst team to visit Spotland in a long time is this current home squad who travel to the ground earning money for seemingly bugger all!!
Wimbledon. on 19:14 - Jan 5 with 1436 viewsinthenet

We were shocking sat in the main stand today ,and I must say Coleman was inept of any ideas he never got off the bench until Rafferty was sent off then he just patted him on the back and then sat down again.
First half all the play 1 shot !!!
Board get rid now now and bring Hilly back please............we may still have a chance of the playoffs, he's not right for this club.

Rastrickblue

Wimbledon. on 19:15 - Jan 5 with 1425 viewsAtThePeake

They were so so poor, but at half-time realised we were there for the taking, stuck another striker on, went more attacking, and we didn't have an answer for them.

We didn't have an answer for bottom of the league. At home.

Tangled up in blue.

Wimbledon. on 19:20 - Jan 5 with 1379 viewsMoonyDale

Wimbledon. on 19:14 - Jan 5 by inthenet

We were shocking sat in the main stand today ,and I must say Coleman was inept of any ideas he never got off the bench until Rafferty was sent off then he just patted him on the back and then sat down again.
First half all the play 1 shot !!!
Board get rid now now and bring Hilly back please............we may still have a chance of the playoffs, he's not right for this club.

If we carry on like we are we will finish nearer the relegation places than the play off places.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Wimbledon. on 19:22 - Jan 5 with 1361 viewsBartRowou

Well done to them. They came to battle and although niggly at times, did a job on us which is fair enough for a team who went into the game bottom. Fair play too to their fans who I'll always have time for and who travelled in their numbers and made themselves heard.

The only grip I have with the Dons is Pim acting all hard in front of the Main Stand although I'm informed that he was peeved due to not being welcomed back, as was McCallum who took out his frustrations in a more positive way.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Wimbledon. on 19:28 - Jan 5 with 1338 viewsNinco

Although they were a poor side, I have to admire Wimbledon because of how it all came about. To set up a new club just because you weren't happy with the board's decision to move to Milton Keynes is a massive challenge. For that club to then survive financially and to later become a league club is a massive achievement.
Wimbledon. on 19:32 - Jan 5 with 1305 views49thseason

Wimbledon. on 19:20 - Jan 5 by MoonyDale

If we carry on like we are we will finish nearer the relegation places than the play off places.

with 9 points from the last 10 games and 19 remaining we will struggle to make 50 points unless some dramatic changes occur during January.
Wimbledon. on 19:36 - Jan 5 with 1279 views442Dale

Wimbledon. on 19:22 - Jan 5 by BartRowou

Well done to them. They came to battle and although niggly at times, did a job on us which is fair enough for a team who went into the game bottom. Fair play too to their fans who I'll always have time for and who travelled in their numbers and made themselves heard.

The only grip I have with the Dons is Pim acting all hard in front of the Main Stand although I'm informed that he was peeved due to not being welcomed back, as was McCallum who took out his frustrations in a more positive way.

Maybe someone forgot to update the 'Welcome Back Database'.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon. on 19:46 - Jan 5 with 1241 viewssandylaner1

Wimbledon. on 19:15 - Jan 5 by AtThePeake

They were so so poor, but at half-time realised we were there for the taking, stuck another striker on, went more attacking, and we didn't have an answer for them.

Dear me, that is depressing

Cheers ATP
Wimbledon. on 19:52 - Jan 5 with 1204 viewsAtThePeake

Wimbledon. on 19:46 - Jan 5 by sandylaner1

Dear me, that is depressing

Cheers ATP

It's what I do Sandylaner, it's what I do.

Tangled up in blue.

Wimbledon. on 21:02 - Jan 5 with 1026 viewsShun

They were indeed awful. But somehow we were worse.

Fantastic fans though, the best away fans this season. Well done to them.
Wimbledon. on 21:19 - Jan 5 with 977 viewsdingdangblue

Wimbledon. on 19:15 - Jan 5 by AtThePeake

I said more or less the same to my friend next to me,both teams were so poor in the 1st half that I said all it would take would be 1 team to raise their game 10% and they'd win 1-0. Wimbledon decided to do that in the 10 mins after half time and the points were theirs.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Wimbledon. on 22:27 - Jan 5 with 899 viewsBingoballs

Wimbledon. on 19:28 - Jan 5 by Ninco

Although they were a poor side, I have to admire Wimbledon because of how it all came about. To set up a new club just because you weren't happy with the board's decision to move to Milton Keynes is a massive challenge. For that club to then survive financially and to later become a league club is a massive achievement.

Proper football club with proper football fans.
Wimbledon. on 22:56 - Jan 5 with 839 viewsNinco

Wimbledon. on 21:02 - Jan 5 by Shun

They were indeed awful. But somehow we were worse.

Fantastic fans though, the best away fans this season. Well done to them.

Saw two of their coaches earlier. They must have been early, so they parked up while the fans went off for a pint, but they chose Molesworth Street to park up. Seems a strange choice of watering hole. Mostly garages and warehouses round there.
Wimbledon. on 23:10 - Jan 5 with 819 views100notout

Wimbledon. on 22:56 - Jan 5 by Ninco

Saw two of their coaches earlier. They must have been early, so they parked up while the fans went off for a pint, but they chose Molesworth Street to park up. Seems a strange choice of watering hole. Mostly garages and warehouses round there.

They went to the Eagle on Oldham Rd

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Wimbledon. on 23:14 - Jan 5 with 813 viewsNotEyreClue

Wimbledon. on 23:10 - Jan 5 by 100notout

They went to the Eagle on Oldham Rd

Perhaps they deserved the win more than we thought after all...poor buggers

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024