Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reckon if Dale had done a... 17:04 - Nov 11 with 1682 viewsdavidab2202

Swindon and reimbursed the fans expenses when we had lost to a Non -League club we would have all had a bob or two more in our pockets !!!!
Reckon if Dale had done a... on 17:07 - Nov 11 with 1668 views_dezzy

To me this is big boy club, we shouldn't be losing to the likes of them, and is disrespectful

KHBA

Reckon if Dale had done a... on 18:04 - Nov 11 with 1561 viewszxcvbnm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24898658

I don't see it as disrespectful, it's good PR to the fans who follow away from home. My guess is that they won't pay out anywhere near the £5500 quoted in the article as a lot of people won't have evidence of being there.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Reckon if Dale had done a... on 18:43 - Nov 11 with 1514 views442Dale

Reckon if Dale had done a... on 18:04 - Nov 11 by zxcvbnm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24898658

I don't see it as disrespectful, it's good PR to the fans who follow away from home. My guess is that they won't pay out anywhere near the £5500 quoted in the article as a lot of people won't have evidence of being there.

That'd be unlucky.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Reckon if Dale had done a... on 19:25 - Nov 11 with 1450 viewsTVOS1907

Since losing to Telford in 1984, Dale have been drawn against a non-league team 11 times.

We've beaten Nuneaton, Marine, Whitley Bay, Gretna, Macclesfield, Burton, Tamworth and Stevenage.

We've lost to Forest Green, Luton and FC United.

I think we'll stay out of pocket.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Reckon if Dale had done a... on 03:04 - Nov 12 with 1284 viewspioneer

Reckon if Dale had done a... on 19:25 - Nov 11 by TVOS1907

Since losing to Telford in 1984, Dale have been drawn against a non-league team 11 times.

We've beaten Nuneaton, Marine, Whitley Bay, Gretna, Macclesfield, Burton, Tamworth and Stevenage.

We've lost to Forest Green, Luton and FC United.

I think we'll stay out of pocket.

Only Forest Green was a loss in front of 'travelling' support
Reckon if Dale had done a... on 07:02 - Nov 12 with 1245 viewsJumeirahDale

I think this stinks. I'd be embarrassed (and would ask questions about the stewardship of the club) if this ever happened to us. No fans have a right to expect a victory, on the road against a non-league club or otherwise. Utter b*llocks!
Reckon if Dale had done a... on 08:25 - Nov 12 with 1210 viewsR17ALE

Reckon if Dale had done a... on 07:02 - Nov 12 by JumeirahDale

I think this stinks. I'd be embarrassed (and would ask questions about the stewardship of the club) if this ever happened to us. No fans have a right to expect a victory, on the road against a non-league club or otherwise. Utter b*llocks!

Whilst I agree, I would also suggest, in the case of Dale, that compensation to our club is allowed for everyone we've signed from Macc.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024