Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 16:11 - Apr 7 with 47852 viewsPinnerPaul

Here goes.....

I'll start with this thought - anyone take a point now?

You know what - I think I would.
Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 7 with 2286 viewsJuzzie

Match Thread on 22:02 - Apr 7 by SpiritofGregory

We've left ourselves a mountain to climb.

Do you ever say anything positive? Seriously.

Of course we have but we've just got 4 points from two consecutive AWAY games that looked unlikely just a few weeks ago. We've prevented Villa from pulling away and that was just as vital.
Match Thread on 22:09 - Apr 7 with 2267 viewsAndyB

Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 7 by Juzzie

Of course we have but we've just got 4 points from two consecutive AWAY games that looked unlikely just a few weeks ago. We've prevented Villa from pulling away and that was just as vital.

I imagine SoG talks with a voice like Eeyore.
Match Thread on 22:10 - Apr 7 with 2259 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 21:39 - Apr 7 by daveB

Well thankfully the players don't give up as quickly as the fans, great effort once again, deserved point. Matt Phillips was superb

Match Thread on 22:12 - Apr 7 with 2243 viewsCanadaRanger

Match Thread on 22:03 - Apr 7 by CiderwithRsie

Whatever happens, at least we're fighting.

If Ramsey had been appointed a even month earlier I reckon we'd be out of the relegation zone by now.

Lift the roof at HQ for the visit of the Cunce

Ramsey's 9 games as Manager vs. HR's last 9 games
1.6 QPR goals per game under Ramsey to 0.9 under HR
33% of shots on target, compared to 28%
0.78 points per game, compared to 0.5
Match Thread on 22:13 - Apr 7 with 2216 viewskropotkin41

We are fighting and have been since Chris Ramsey took over. We've scored 7 goals in 2 games and we've just gone two games unbeaten!!

4pts from those 2 games is a pretty good return.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Thread on 22:14 - Apr 7 with 2212 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 21:42 - Apr 7 by SpiritofGregory

Got to beat Chelsea.

Behave, we haven't got to win on Sunday.

We have 26 points - need another 10 or 11.

Newcastle & West Ham at home & Leicester away have to be 9 of those , then its about scraping 1,2, 3 points from Man City, Liverpool & Chelsea.

HAVE to win on Sunday? Nope we don't.
Match Thread on 22:17 - Apr 7 with 2180 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 21:42 - Apr 7 by GloryHunter

I agree with the OP. I'll take the point.

That's what I said this afternoon.

Any high scoring draw where both teams lead, both teams will feel they should have won.

Scroll back to Friday on here, not many expecting 4 pts from these two.

We still have a chance, that's all it is but its more then we had last Friday, that's for sure.
Match Thread on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 2149 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 21:45 - Apr 7 by SpiritofGregory

We won't keep hold of him if relegated.

SOG, what IS the point?

How many players from the 3 x 25 man squads who are relegated, do you think will move?

I think 40% is a pretty conservative estimate, do you think other "fans" of clubs are posting "He will move if we go down" after one of their players does well?
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 2148 viewsCFW

Would have taken a point especially after the first half but when Charlie scored with five to go we really should have won the game. Sorry Clint as much as I respect you why make the foul?

Now all the teams around us play on Saturday and we need the results to go our way, if they do then our four points from two difficult away matches would be a good return.

Bad luck lads at least we gave it a go. Might get something against the scum and with a bit of luck Duune and Fer might be back for the West Ham game.
Match Thread on 22:23 - Apr 7 with 2108 viewsPinnerPaul

Match Thread on 22:20 - Apr 7 by CFW

Would have taken a point especially after the first half but when Charlie scored with five to go we really should have won the game. Sorry Clint as much as I respect you why make the foul?

Now all the teams around us play on Saturday and we need the results to go our way, if they do then our four points from two difficult away matches would be a good return.

Bad luck lads at least we gave it a go. Might get something against the scum and with a bit of luck Duune and Fer might be back for the West Ham game.

It was 12 to go plus added time
Match Thread on 22:29 - Apr 7 with 2096 viewsCFW

Match Thread on 22:23 - Apr 7 by PinnerPaul

It was 12 to go plus added time

Apologies - my mistake I lost all sense of time in the second half. Could watch then I could not watch etc etc!!!!
Match Thread on 22:37 - Apr 7 with 2053 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't blame Hill to much for giving away the free kick. Both teams were doing similar all night. More of a problem was that no one in the wall moved an inch. If a couple of players had jumped, chances are they'd have deflected it over the bar. Still, easy thing to say from the couch.

Put me in the camp that hopes Ramsey stays, whatever this season's outcome. He's doing well with a beaten up mismatched squad. At least you can tell they've been practicing between matches, something I've seen little evidence of for three years.
Match Thread on 22:47 - Apr 7 with 2023 viewsMatch82

Match Thread on 22:09 - Apr 7 by AndyB

It's easier when you realize this isn't a qpr fan, but someone who just enjoys winding others up.
Match Thread on 22:51 - Apr 7 with 2000 viewsoldmeadoniansR

The tea leaves let me down. Am I right in thinking clints goal was a header. If so I'm not giving up my clairvoyance tendencies yet. Come on you r'ssss.
Match Thread on 23:36 - Apr 7 with 1920 viewslave16

Match Thread on 22:51 - Apr 7 by oldmeadoniansR

The tea leaves let me down. Am I right in thinking clints goal was a header. If so I'm not giving up my clairvoyance tendencies yet. Come on you r'ssss.

Do we have to give away a deflected goal every game

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Thread on 00:10 - Apr 8 with 1866 viewsconnell10

Match Thread on 23:36 - Apr 7 by lave16

Do we have to give away a deflected goal every game

Yes it's the law!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Thread on 07:12 - Apr 8 with 1743 viewsWokingR

Match Thread on 22:09 - Apr 7 by AndyB

Match Thread on 07:32 - Apr 8 with 1733 viewsSpiritofGregory

Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 7 by Juzzie

I am a realistic person and see it the way it is, we have left ourselves a mountain to climb. How many times have we thrown points away. We have Chelsea on Sunday, we needed to win against Villa.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024